GUIDE: Cleaning the Electronic EGR Valve

GUIDE: Cleaning the Electronic EGR Valve

November 20th, 2009, 6:38 pm #1

At long last i have finished the 'Cleaning the EGR valve' guide. Hope its of use to somebody, you'll definately save alot of money cleaning it rather than replacing it with a new one and paying a garage to install it.

Cleaning EGR Valve

I will get intouch with Wimmy to have it permanently hosted with the other repair guides.

FOR SALE :
ePER 48 Edition DVD 2009 / Fiat Bravo Haynes Manual / Fiat Bravo & Fiat Coupe Workshop Manuals and Fiat Bravo Owners Manual in Electronic Format.

November 21st, 2009, 8:37 am #2

Great job on the guide Joske. Really well done. I might try to clean mine one day and with this guide it looks really simple.

Cheers

Enjoying every minute with it ...

Axle
Axle

November 21st, 2009, 5:44 pm #3

At long last i have finished the 'Cleaning the EGR valve' guide. Hope its of use to somebody, you'll definately save alot of money cleaning it rather than replacing it with a new one and paying a garage to install it.

Cleaning EGR Valve

I will get intouch with Wimmy to have it permanently hosted with the other repair guides.

FOR SALE :
ePER 48 Edition DVD 2009 / Fiat Bravo Haynes Manual / Fiat Bravo & Fiat Coupe Workshop Manuals and Fiat Bravo Owners Manual in Electronic Format.
An excellent guide as usual Joske!

gareth
gareth

November 23rd, 2009, 2:19 pm #4

Cleaning EGR Valve

FOR SALE :
excellent guide, really well done. can i ask is there any advantage to cleaning the egr valve? as iam aware my car runs fine, so just wondering if there would be any gain from doing it?

many thanks

November 23rd, 2009, 9:30 pm #5

Cleaning EGR Valve

FOR SALE :
Well it depends really. After cleaning my EGR, i have reduced the amount of black smoke when I accelerate hard, the MPG has gone up a small amount and its improved my cars performance.

Better than paying over £150 from Fiat for a new EGR valve.

FOR SALE :