Wow! I can post!

don t smoke
don t smoke

July 9th, 2004, 12:09 pm #1

I am psyched! I have been smoke free for almost a month and I can post here again. For a while my computer was acting weird and not letting me. Thanks for being such a cool group of people.
I am starting to really realize how free I am without the nicotine addiction. It's a pleasure.
-Maryanne

don t smoke
don t smoke

July 9th, 2004, 12:11 pm #2

I just realized i posted in the wrong category. Sorry, I was just so excited to be able to post....

cherylmcc
cherylmcc

July 9th, 2004, 1:23 pm #3

to Freedom Maryanne.

That's just terrible that you were having technical difficulty in the beginning. I know how difficult that makes things. The great thing is that you stuck around, got plenty of reading in, and that you never gave in to temptation.

Welcom aboard!

Cheryl - Free and Healing for One Month, Eight Days, 1 Hour and 53 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 2 Days and 15 Hours, by avoiding the use of 762 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $171.62.

GoldWolf jmv
GoldWolf jmv

July 9th, 2004, 5:22 pm #4

Hello Maryanne & Welcome to Freedom!!!

I am happy that MSN finally is letting you post!!!! It looks like you are doing great and very excited about your quit!!! That is just wonderful....things are so much more fun and doable if you are excited about them!!! You are doing just great and I am very proud of you Maryanne!!! Keep reading & doing what your doing, you are almost to the Green Room!!!!

By the way, if you haven't downloaded one yet, let me suggest downloading a quit meter - they are free and a great constant reminder to your commitment!!!
Free Quit Meters I like Harry's quit meter myself

Jason
Free and Healing for Three Months, Twenty Three Days, 9 Hours and 37 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 7 Days and 22 Hours, by avoiding the use of 2288 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $517.23.

TickTockGold
TickTockGold

July 9th, 2004, 10:58 pm #5

Hi Maryanne

Great to see you, I believe you were at day 12 when you were having problems posting. I am happy for you that you are finally able to. You're doing great, and I am looking forward to joining you in your greening celebration. As Jason suggested, you should download a quitmeter if you haven't already done so. It's fun to see your daily stats add up. Keep doing what you're doing Maryanne, one day at a time and NTAP

Dina - Free and Healing for Three Months, Twenty Two Days, 9 Hours and 26 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 9 Days and 20 Hours, by avoiding the use of 2835 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $1,025.31.

Georja1952
Georja1952

July 10th, 2004, 12:54 am #6

Glad to have you back Maryanne, and even more glad that you have remained free of nicotine and are feeling the comfort!

AWESOME QUIT!

ONWARD to FREEDOM ... NTAP
Georja
4 months