Joel

November 25th, 2006, 3:50 am #26

JoeJFree Gold
JoeJFree Gold

December 11th, 2006, 10:18 pm #27

Jacqui672 Gold
Jacqui672 Gold

December 11th, 2006, 11:07 pm #28

This message has been deleted by the manager or assistant manager.

December 11th, 2006, 11:25 pm #29

It's a shame Joel doesn't do clinics here in Boston. Here we have a famous hypnotist. *sigh* I went to him. He actually told me smoking wasn't my problem, living in the Northeast was. He said I needed to live in a warm climate.

I used to cry when I think of that, now I can laugh.

JoeJFree Gold
JoeJFree Gold

January 20th, 2007, 10:15 pm #30

From the initial post by Joel:

ARE YOU AN INTELLIGENT SMOKER?

Being an intelligent smoker means that you recognize smoking to be dangerous to your health, threatening your social status and costing you a lot more money than it is worth. Since you are intelligent, you probably want to quit smoking but just can't seem to. We can help you break free from cigarettes.

There are no shots, record keeping, hypnosis, needles, or any other quick fix gimmicks. Our method is clear and simple. Participants quit smoking completely at the first session and are supported through the worst period of physiological and psychological withdrawal. Long-term reinforcement then provides additional support to maintain abstinence.

PaulD51
PaulD51

April 14th, 2007, 7:46 am #31

Thank You. For everyone in the first few months or days of their quit, this is the plain truth. We are nicotine addicts and always will be. Recognizing this fact is not bad, it is the key to truth and freedom from nicotine.

JoeJFree Gold
JoeJFree Gold

June 29th, 2007, 11:12 pm #32

(From the initial post)

Why choose our Stop Smoking Clinic over other programs? We don't claim to be the cheapest, quickest, easiest, biggest, or most convenient. We don't guarantee that you won't experience withdrawal, and if you fail to quit, we won't give you a penny back. Other programs may promise any or all of these miraculous benefits. We offer none of them. So why choose our clinic?

Only one reason we can think of -- because it works. We are a "no nonsense program" with a success rate consistently far above the national average. We recognize that smoking is not only an ingrained habit but, more importantly, a true form of drug addiction and we treat it as such. For addiction, there is no magic cure, no easy way out. But the nicotine addiction, like any other drug dependency, is treatable. We offer comprehensive and sound support to beat that addiction. But don't let us give you the wrong impression. We won't quit for you. You will have to do the hard part. We will simply show you how to stop, how to stay off and then to see that there is life after smoking.

We are not the program for everyone. If you think you can quit anytime you want, don't call us. If you are offended that we put you in the same category as alcoholics, heroin junkies, or cocaine addicts, don't call us. If you want an easy, painless method that requires no effort or responsibility on your part, don't call us. But if you are sick and tired of smoking and you really want to quit-- sign up.

Gump19690
Gump19690

August 23rd, 2008, 9:23 pm #33

JoeJFree Gold
JoeJFree Gold

November 18th, 2008, 1:39 pm #34