Bronze

Doc2474
Doc2474

January 15th, 2009, 7:39 pm #1

Hi everyone
I made it to bronze yesterday!
I am very pleased and would like to thank everyone who has given me advice and support here.
I am pretty sure that without the information and education I have obtained here, I wouldn't have done this.

Thanks again

Doc

Bronze.

Horsehead 11
Horsehead 11

January 15th, 2009, 10:04 pm #2

Congrats on the bronze Doc. If its going anything like my quit you should be feeling much more comfortable. I don't miss those heavy craves anymore-just a thought once in a while that is easy to deal with. Again congratulations.
Peace
Jeff

Ilona
Ilona

January 16th, 2009, 9:59 am #3

Congratulations!

This is the best milestone! It gets exponentially easier from this point on...

Ilona

Gump19690
Gump19690

January 17th, 2009, 5:58 am #4

Way to go Doc.....

The first 90 days is such a discovery huh? Nicotine has a way of sneaking into every nook and cranny of our lives, it is only when we quit do we truly realize how intrusive it is. So be proud that you've taken the proper steps, learned about it, and stamped it out of your life completely. As llona stated things will continue to progress, maybe even a little quicker than before so keep with it, you should have a little smoother sailing from here on out. Congratulations on your first (and I do mean FIRSTof many) 90 days.

Your friend Gump.

eriley1
eriley1

January 17th, 2009, 6:29 am #5

Well done Doc. I have been watching your good, smart quit. This is a big deal so enjoy it. Be proud, jenna 250days

Doc2474
Doc2474

January 17th, 2009, 9:00 am #6

Hey guys, thanks.
Jeff you are always out there,as are you, IIona and Gump, there with the inspiration.
Jenna, you had 161 days when you replied to me on my first day. Look at you now with 250 days, well done.

Doc

The Doc - Free and Healing for Three Months, Two Days, 11 Hours and 59 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 6 Days and 13 Hours, by avoiding the use of 1890 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £569.21.

Joiefromcanada
Joiefromcanada

January 18th, 2009, 3:42 am #7

YAY Doc Bronze

Congratulations to you

JoAnne

Dionne gold
Dionne gold

January 19th, 2009, 1:44 am #8

Hi Doc! Congrats on this wonderful milestone of three months. Isnt' it wonderful when you've forgotten for a few hours, to all of a sudden realize how long it's been since you smoked? The sense of pride in yourself just shoots up like there's no tomorrow. It still does for me, I just realized I sat up taller when I wrote that line; after over 8 years I still have such pride in my quit. That I joined others in having the courage to take the (baby) steps to attain good health and most of all I think FREEDOM!
There's nothing like it is there? It's been long enough for me that the thought of inhaling anything other than clean air is hysterical! Why not just start sucking on a cars exhaust sytem, it's that foreign to me. That's pretty silly I know but so is taking a puff.. so congrats Doc, I'm glad you're here with us!
Your Quit Sis Sweet Smelling Dionne, free since Oct. 2000.

Horsehead
Horsehead

January 21st, 2009, 3:54 am #9

Congrats again Doc
Peace
Jeff

bevjay1
bevjay1

January 21st, 2009, 7:30 am #10

Congratulations on your BRONZE Doc
yqs, Beverley

I stopped smoking on Fri, 26 Dec 2008 20:01:00 UTC.
It has been 3 weeks, 4 days, 11 hours, 28 minutes and 5 seconds since I quit.
I have saved €112.1 by choosing not to smoke 509 cigarettes.
More importantly, I saved 0 weeks, 3 days 21 hours 25 minutes of my life!