starbirder.ffn
starbirder.ffn

July 24th, 2008, 8:30 am #26

I SMILE BECAUSE I NO LONGER FEEL THE NEED FOR NICOTINE!!!!
I am Living, Laughing and Loving every day with a smile
Great Parade Julia thanks. Star 375 days

lfrogger
lfrogger

July 24th, 2008, 4:50 pm #27

I Smile Today because I chose what I wanted and went after it.

I Smile Today because I got sick and tired of being sick and tired and did something about it....NTAP!

I Smile Today because I educated myself about nicotine.

I Smile Today because others lead the way and I saw I could follow in their footsteps.

I Smile Today because I valued my life and put my nicotine addiction into remission.

I Smile Today because I am FREE to live life the way God intended, addiction free.

I Smile Today because I treasure my nicotine free life and will Never Take Another Puff!

I Smile Today because whyquit.com, Joel and everyone in the Freedom group provided the tools, education, encouragement and inspiration .....the keys to unlock my chains and walk away in confidence, one day at a time, Never Taking Another Puff.

I Smile Today because I can lay my head to rest tonight night with pride at Not Taking A Puff today.

I Smile Today because I woke up this morning grateful to be able to lay in bed and hear the birds chirping away....what a glorious song of freedom they sing!

Lou/Free and Healing 401 days

wonderdov0
wonderdov0

July 28th, 2008, 10:38 am #28

I smile today because I have finally found a way to stay quit!
I smile today because I am free of cigarettes!
I smile today because my family no longer has to be exposed to my smoking!
I smile today because I have added over 2 days to my life!
I smile today beause I am in control of my addicton!
Lisa
I have been quit for 3 Weeks, 4 Days, 7 hours and 49 minutes (25 days).
I have saved $132.95 by not smoking 759 death sticks.
I have saved 2 Days, 15 hours and 15 minutes of my fabulous life.
My Independence from Smoking Day was on 7/2/2008 2:02 PM

aksunshine69
aksunshine69

July 29th, 2008, 2:38 am #29

I smile today because my hair smells so good now ;)
I smile today because I can workout and dance and play without running out of breath
I smile today because.....look at the money i have saved!! Oh yeah!!

Emmie - Free and Healing for Six Months, Twenty Seven Days, 11 Hours and 9 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 18 Days and 4 Hours, by avoiding the use of 5237 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $1,716.64.

SandraJ0 Gold1
SandraJ0 Gold1

July 29th, 2008, 6:35 am #30

I smile today because I get to be in charge of my time, my energy, my money, my health, my emotions basically I get to be in charge of me and I like it very very much. No more having to follow the rules of my addiction make me smile. And as an added benifit I smell look and feel better then I did in my 20's and my friends that was a long time ago.

Sandy 2 Years, 6 Months, 8 hours and 35 minutes a.k.a. 912 days. Life is amazing now that there is not smoke in my way.

yogesh909
yogesh909

August 1st, 2008, 5:42 pm #31

I SMILE TODAY BECAUSE I AM NOT ENJESTING NICOTINE INTO MY SYSTEM AND SPOILING MY BODY
I AM FREE-HIP HIP HURRAY
YOGI---9 DAYS

annD2121
annD2121

August 1st, 2008, 8:17 pm #32

I smile today because I am nicotine free.
I smile today because I made it through yesterday and today looks good too.

Ann - Free and Healing for Fifteen Days, 22 Hours and 8 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 1 Day and 2 Hours, by avoiding the use of 318 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $74.09.

Nyniane SparrowSong
Nyniane SparrowSong

August 4th, 2008, 10:35 am #33

Thank you for such a wonderful parade!

I am smiling today because yesterday marked 18 months since I broke the shackles of nicotine slavery. I am FREE!

Best always,
Beth

After 33 smoke-filled years, I've now been free for one year, six months, one day, 19 hours, 33 minutes and 8 seconds. I saved $2,839.90 because I didn't need to smoke 16464 cigarettes. It feels great!

smilingthyme0
smilingthyme0

September 17th, 2008, 6:31 pm #34

Still smiling each and every day
Today in particular because I logged on and noticed I had gone over 8 months and not even noticed.....if you see what I mean!

I LOVE BEING FREE FROM NICOTINE/TOBACCO/THE HORRENDOUS ADDICTION - FREEDOM IS MOST EXCELLENT

Hurrah, come on guys, why do you smile today? Spread the word, tell the lurkers the good news.

yqs
Julia
FREE for 248 days. (8 Months, 4 Days, 14 hours and 14 minutes) By Avoiding the use of 4,971 nicotine delivery sticks. Reclaiming 2 Weeks, 3 Days, 6 hours and 15 minutes. Smiling Still :)

nomowrinkles
nomowrinkles

September 17th, 2008, 7:52 pm #35

I smile today because:
I am on Day 54 of my quit and although some days have not been as smooth as others I have gotten through each one and know going forward I have the strength to continue to do so.
And I smile because my Cat- Sam is sitting here watching me type this and has yet to set on the keyboard!

MrsRed8
MrsRed8

September 17th, 2008, 8:03 pm #36

I smile today because
I am 18 days free of nicotine
I made it thru a really rough day yesterday without giving in to that nicotine voice telling me that I needed it
I know that I will ntap today

Smiling
18 days free

Robin

Theresa10458.ffn
Theresa10458.ffn

September 17th, 2008, 10:10 pm #37

I'M SECOND DIPPING IN THIS ONE
I FIRST WAS GREEN WHEN YOU BROUGHT THIS ONE UP JULIA
I AM NOW BRONZE
NTAP
IS PLENTY TO SMILE ABOUT
Theresa - Free and Healing for Three Months, One Day, 13 Hours and 37 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 9 Days and 17 Hours, by avoiding the use of 2807 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $986.25.

Jazzlady4
Jazzlady4

September 17th, 2008, 10:38 pm #38

I smile today because 740 days ago I gained my freedom from nicotine.
I smile today because I have better health.
I smile today because I have more cash.
I smile today because I know I will NTAP.

Jazzlady - Free and Healing for Two Years, Nine Days, 11 Hours and 46 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 51 Days and 10 Hours, by avoiding the use of 14810 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $2,695.12.

RJW118
RJW118

September 17th, 2008, 11:16 pm #39

I SMILE TODAY BECAUSE
I'm Free At Last
I'm Gold Today
I Will be Free Forever.
By simply NTAP NOPE