Have you ever wanted to share a thread link with other members but you didn't know how or you felt that it would take too long? Here is a list of links from many of Freedom's 23 different message boards and it took only seconds to add each of them. They were each added with only one new post composing screen open as I looked through Freedom's 23 message boards and selected the desired threads.
- I can't quit or I won't quit
- "Take it ONE DAY AT A TIME"
- Focus on Quitting for Just One Hour
- Blood Sugar Changes When Quitting
- Freedom's Best Crave Coping Tips !
- Welcome to Freedom & 72 Hours of Learning!
- Welcome to all Newbies
- The Easy Way to Quit Smoking
- Freedom's Color Clubs : )
- Where are you from?
- Minimizing the Weight Gained
- I have to smoke because of all my stress
- Go to one of Freedom's message board thread index pages and locate the title of the thread that you want to share.
- Highlight the title of the thread on the thread index page.
- Click your browser's copy command (or right click your mouse and then click copy).
- Return to your post composing screen.
- Put your cursor where you want the link to appear
- Click the PASTE command on the posting screen tool bar.
Inside your computer is a temporary storage site called the "CLIPBOARD." Whatever you COPY or CUT to your clipboard will remain there until you either COPY or CUT something new, or until you turn your computer off. Anything that is on your CLIPBOARD can be immediately reproduced on any other screen that allows you to PASTE by simply clicking on the PASTE command.
If you copy a thread title from ANY thread index page, you will also copy all of the hidden link codes that come with it. In order to do so properly, you must copy all of the thread title but ONLY the thread title and nothing else. Simply insert your mouse pointer at the very end (or beginning) of a thread title and hold down your mouse button while at the exact same time that you drag your mouse over the full title. If done properly the entire title will then be highlighted. Once highlighted simply click either the COPY command at the top of your brower screen OR right click your mouse and then select the COPY command.
This thread has been indexed under the "Getting Around" message board. Have fun linking threads and showing newbies around !