Time for a smoke break?

Time for a smoke break?

JohnPolito

09 Nov 2014, 14:19 #1

[font=HELVETICA, ARIAL, 'LUCIDA GRANDE', TAHOMA, VERDANA, ARIAL, SANS-SERIF]Time for a smoke break?[/font]
[font=HELVETICA, ARIAL, 'LUCIDA GRANDE', TAHOMA, VERDANA, ARIAL, SANS-SERIF]Imagine the illness residing inside a mind that views the act of inhaling hundreds of tissue destroying toxins and committing slow suicide as a break? Imagine the discomfort of constantly falling blood serum nicotine [/font][font=HELVETICA, ARIAL, 'LUCIDA GRANDE', TAHOMA, VERDANA, ARIAL, SANS-SERIF]levels forcing us to invent the fiction that nicotine feeding time is a benefit.

As Joel suggests in his newest video, we became REAL drug addicts in every sense and a huge part of every addict's dependency is rationalizing their brain's mandatory chemical need for more.
[/font]
[font=HELVETICA, ARIAL, 'LUCIDA GRANDE', TAHOMA, VERDANA, ARIAL, SANS-SERIF]
[/font]
[font=HELVETICA, ARIAL, 'LUCIDA GRANDE', TAHOMA, VERDANA, ARIAL, SANS-SERIF]"I have to use the restroom." "I need some fresh air." "I've earned a rest." [/font][font=HELVETICA, ARIAL, 'LUCIDA GRANDE', TAHOMA, VERDANA, ARIAL, SANS-SERIF] [/font][font=HELVETICA, ARIAL, 'LUCIDA GRANDE', TAHOMA, VERDANA, ARIAL, SANS-SERIF]"I must love smoking or why am I doing it so often?"[/font][font=HELVETICA, ARIAL, 'LUCIDA GRANDE', TAHOMA, VERDANA, ARIAL, SANS-SERIF] Nicotine addiction and [/font][font=HELVETICA, ARIAL, 'LUCIDA GRANDE', TAHOMA, VERDANA, ARIAL, SANS-SERIF]constantly falling blood-serum nicotine levels conditioned us to learn to lie[/font][font=HELVETICA, ARIAL, 'LUCIDA GRANDE', TAHOMA, VERDANA, ARIAL, SANS-SERIF], at first to ourselves and then others.  [/font]
[font=HELVETICA, ARIAL, 'LUCIDA GRANDE', TAHOMA, VERDANA, ARIAL, SANS-SERIF][/font]
Imagine rewarding ourselves b
y standing outside in the sweltering heat, the shivering cold, or a damp or dangerous storm. 

If ever feeling teased by co-workers out on a smoke-break, try to remain mindful of why those moments are vastly more critical to them than you.  Truth is, their only option is the onset of early withdrawal, a concern we never need have again so long as we remain loyal to our original commitment to never take another puff, dip, vape or chew!

Link to Joel's "Smoking Breaks" thread: http://ffn.yuku.com/topic/11950/Smoking-Breaks

Breathe deep, hug hard, live long,
[font=HELVETICA, ARIAL, 'LUCIDA GRANDE', TAHOMA, VERDANA, ARIAL, SANS-SERIF][/font]
[font=HELVETICA, ARIAL, 'LUCIDA GRANDE', TAHOMA, VERDANA, ARIAL, SANS-SERIF][/font]John (Gold x15) 
Last edited by JohnPolito on 09 Nov 2014, 14:28, edited 1 time in total.