Repost of "Bad Days"

Joel

15 May 2007, 06:08 #81

Lest any of us forget.

We have three real world examples currently happening to board members that really show what kind of bad days smoking is capable of causing. The side effects that people may go through from quitting are nothing compared to the side effects that can be caused by not quitting. The three stories unfolding below clarify this point. No one should ever think that quitting is "A fate worse than death". The best way to mimimize your risk of facing real pain and suffering is to remember to stay totally committed to the promise that you made to yourself when joining to never take another puff!

Joel

Stage 4, lung cancer interview

Quit for Life!!!

My Health

Lung Cancer report not good here

I have some sad news
Sadly, this one needs to be updated to include the following new string:

Loss of a Great Quitter

New addition to this repost:

The Real Cigarette Induced "Roller Coaster" Ride

Joel

21 Oct 2007, 04:27 #82

From above:
Lest any of us forget.

We have three real world examples currently happening to board members that really show what kind of bad days smoking is capable of causing. The side effects that people may go through from quitting are nothing compared to the side effects that can be caused by not quitting. The three stories unfolding below clarify this point. No one should ever think that quitting is "A fate worse than death". The best way to mimimize your risk of facing real pain and suffering is to remember to stay totally committed to the promise that you made to yourself when joining to never take another puff!

Joel

Quit for Life!!!

My Health

I have some sad news

Loss of a Great Quitter

New addition to this string:

Have you met Deborah? She's 38

Joel

13 Mar 2008, 22:00 #83

Joel

09 Apr 2008, 20:59 #84

From above:
Lest any of us forget.

Joel

Quit for Life!!!

My Health

I have some sad news

Loss of a Great Quitter

Joel

24 Jul 2008, 05:45 #85

From above:
Lest any of us forget.

Joel

Quit for Life!!!

My Health

I have some sad news

Loss of a Great Quitter

JoeJFree Gold

08 Aug 2008, 01:31 #86

Excerpted from Joel's original post:

I think it is important for everyone to know that as life goes on, people have bad days. Smokers have bad days, ex-smokers have bad days, people who never smoked a cigarette in their life have bad days. If the bad day is happening the week you quit smoking, blame it on quitting smoking. It is probably the reason. But as time marches on, you need to be a little more discriminating. For later in a quit, not smoking may be playing only a minor role, and possibly not any at all.