None or All. Why I choose none Parade

Doc460704

26 Jun 2010, 07:11 #121

Dear quit brothers and sisters,

I choose "NONE" because it's really the easier way to go.  I mean, once you get through the first few days with the physical addiction thing and can make it through the crave/trigger period why wouldn't you just NTAP like me?  It's just easier to NTAP and feel better, look better, smell better, keep more $ in your pocket and not have to worry about the next opportunity to satisfy your addiction.  Besides, now it's really fun not smoking.

YQB,
Pat (double gold and a bit)

alma

26 Jun 2010, 09:47 #122

I choose FREEDOM after SPENDING 45 YEARS in  SMOKING PRISON.......Life is less complicated ......TASTE .....,SMELL,....SELF RESPECT, .....HEALTH,....PRIDE,......ANY MANY MORE ........I CHOOSE!!!!!!! by   N T A P
Best Wishes,
Alma.

ccathy247

26 Jun 2010, 16:06 #123

Pat wrote: Besides, now it's really fun not smoking.
Yes, It's almost cool to be an ex-smoker now. Back in the "in" crowd again. LOL
The intelligent quitter's strategy combines an understanding of the Law of Addiction
with well-protected core motivations.

Nobody ever graduates from Addiction

Cathy, Gold

[Quit April 10, 2009]

Johnnie

25 Aug 2010, 17:43 #124

MASTERY was it for me. Oh, all the other things factored into quitting--the health concerns, the money that went up in smoke, I'm right there with every one of you on every you've listed. But I hated slavery most of all. And I hated the sense of myself as a disempowered loser who couldn't do the one thing he'd come to want the most. I can't do any serious positive thinking if, puff after puff after puff after puff, I'm telling myself that I can't help myself. But I can, and I have, started thinking positive, empowered thoughts, strengthened by my quiit--when I look in the mirror and see that I've lost my old foe, Cigarette Face.
Gratefully Gold

I escaped from the prison of smoking on August 14, 2010.  
[font]The best revenge is quitting well![/font]