Maybe this isn't the best time to quit?

Joel

03 Jul 2004, 11:20 #31

This string was first written around the time of the September 2001 terrorism attack in the United States. The message of this string though is applicable for all times. We have a bunch of new quitters who may find themselves thinking that some external circumstance or event will make this particular timing of a quit not seem quite right. No problem a person quitting might encounter warrants or justifies administering nicotine.

The question that a person thinking that this may not be the best time to stay quit needs to as himself or herself is:

"Is this the right time to relapse to a full-fledged nicotine addiction that if I am really lucky will lead to another full-blown withdrawal process one day soon, or, if I am not lucky is going to end up costing me tens of thousands of dollars, cost me my health and one day cost me my life."

If the answer to that questions is no, that today is not a good day to relapse, then remember for today that to stay smoke free is going to require a one hundred percent commitment to

never take another puff! Joel

Joel

24 Jul 2004, 11:31 #32

This string was first written around the time of the September 2001 terrorism attack in the United States. The message of this string though is applicable for all times. We have a bunch of new quitters who may find themselves thinking that some external circumstance or event will make this particular timing of a quit not seem quite right. No problem a person quitting might encounter warrants or justifies administering nicotine.

The question that a person thinking that this may not be the best time to stay quit needs to as himself or herself is:

"Is this the right time to relapse to a full-fledged nicotine addiction that if I am really lucky will lead to another full-blown withdrawal process one day soon, or, if I am not lucky is going to end up costing me tens of thousands of dollars, cost me my health and one day cost me my life."

If the answer to that questions is no, that today is not a good day to relapse, then remember for today that to stay smoke free is going to require a one hundred percent commitment to

OBob Gold

07 Jan 2005, 13:41 #33

For Mary

Joel

03 Feb 2005, 09:23 #34

This string was first written around the time of the September 2001 terrorism attack in the United States. The message of this string though is applicable for all times. We have a bunch of new quitters who may find themselves thinking that some external circumstance or event will make this particular timing of a quit not seem quite right. No problem a person quitting might encounter warrants or justifies administering nicotine. The question that a person thinking that this may not be the best time to stay quit needs to as himself or herself is: "Is this the right time to relapse to a full-fledged nicotine addiction that if I am really lucky will lead to another full-blown withdrawal process one day soon, or, if I am not lucky is going to end up costing me tens of thousands of dollars, cost me my health and one day cost me my life."

Joel

23 Mar 2005, 06:03 #35

This string was first written around the time of the September 2001 terrorism attack in the United States. The message of this string though is applicable for all times. We have a bunch of new quitters who may find themselves thinking that some external circumstance or event will make this particular timing of a quit not seem quite right. No problem a person quitting might encounter warrants or justifies administering nicotine. The question that a person thinking that this may not be the best time to stay quit needs to as himself or herself is: "Is this the right time to relapse to a full-fledged nicotine addiction that if I am really lucky will lead to another full-blown withdrawal process one day soon, or, if I am not lucky is going to end up costing me tens of thousands of dollars, cost me my health and one day cost me my life."

Joel

23 May 2005, 19:59 #36

Joel

04 Aug 2005, 08:11 #37

Joel

25 Mar 2006, 21:00 #38

If the answer to that questions is no, that today is not a good day to relapse, then remember for today that to stay smoke free is going to require a one hundred percent commitment to never take another puff!

Joel

Joel

01 Jun 2006, 20:43 #39

We have a bunch of new quitters who may find themselves thinking that some external circumstance or event will make this particular timing of a quit not seem quite right. No problem a person quitting might encounter warrants or justifies administering nicotine.

If the answer to that questions is no, that today is not a good day to relapse, then remember for today that to stay smoke free is going to require a one hundred percent commitment to never take another puff!

Joel

Joel

29 Jul 2006, 02:30 #40

Joel