I choose life

JoeJFree Gold

05 May 2006, 20:26 #11

There are only two choices to make -

Pick up that next cigarette or pinch of snuff or piece of nicotine gum and self-administer the next in an unrelenting series of nicotine doses

OR

Make a decision for your life to preserve life to simply Not Take Another Puff or Pinch or Piece - Ever.

Choose Life!

JoeJ living Naturally Nicotine-Free for....... (wait lemme check) Day 480. NTAP!

marie1968

05 May 2006, 21:33 #12

I've heard it said time and again "I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING AND CAN'T QUIT" or "IT'S TOO HARD"! Those are excuses.....
WRONG ANSWER......
YOU DIDN'T TRY EVERYTHING AND IT'S NOT TOO HARD!
the one thing you didn't try is going without nicotine (in any form) one minute, one hours and one day at a time for the rest of your life!
Everything worth having takes some work and committment!
ISN'T YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY WORTH IT?!
So JUST DO IT! and NEVER TAKE ANOTHER PUFF!!
3 days the nicotine is totally gone and FREEDOM begins!
One breath, one minute, one hour, one day at a time!
Marie
3months 4days

JoeJFree Gold

20 Apr 2007, 02:18 #13

an excerpt from above:

"Life without nicotine is not a sacrifice, it is freedom from the death sentence you are serving voluntarily. Life without cigarettes is not difficult, it is an infinitely easier and healthier existence."

Joseph aka Forza d'animo

JoeJFree Gold

07 May 2007, 11:23 #14

Still an excellent message that bears repeating.

You Smoke Because You're A Smoke-a-holic!

Pick up that next cigarette or pinch of snuff or piece of nicotine gum and self-administer the next in an unrelenting series of nicotine doses

OR

Make a decision for your life to preserve life to simply Not Take Another Puff or Pinch or Piece - Ever.

Choose Life!

JoeJ living Naturally Nicotine-Free for (wait lemme check) 846 days. NTAP!

JoeJFree Gold

30 Jul 2007, 11:39 #15

Still an excellent message that bears repeating.

You Smoke Because You're A Smoke-a-holic!

OR

Choose Life!

JoeJ living Naturally Nicotine-Free for (wait lemme check) Day 930. NTAP!

forza d animo

30 Sep 2007, 22:01 #16

Life without nicotine is not a sacrifice, it is freedom from the death sentence you are serving voluntarily. Life without cigarettes is not difficult, it is an infinitely easier and healthier existence. While in the first few days of withdrawal, the relief you are seeking from the cravings lies not in smoking a cigarette to reinforce your addiction, but in denying yourself that short term relief in favor of a life free of the bondage of hourly feeding cycles through a delivery device that has a 50 / 50 chance of ending your life early and if it does not, will over time, significantly diminish the quality of the life you live.

iwannalive

24 Oct 2007, 00:35 #17

That is sooooo true. I related to the last paragraph. "you smoke by choice" I have decided to live without nicotine. I want my freedom. I choose to breathe and live long. Nice posting.Image

Diane - Free and Healing for Nine Days, 1 Hour and 34 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 1 Day and 2 Hours, by avoiding the use of 317 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $101.57.

johnnynonic

24 Aug 2008, 11:16 #18

ImageYou smoke by choice. Decide that you can live without nicotine and you can. Decide that you are hopelessly addicted and you are. Never believe for a second that you are smoking due to circumstance, stress or habit. You smoke because you are a nicotine addict. Choose to never take another puff and you choose freedom. Choose freedom and you choose life.

aryeh36.ffn

25 Aug 2008, 12:09 #19

This is an absolutely beautiful post
thank you johnnynonic
thank you

aryeh
93 days