MawRosie
MawRosie

April 22nd, 2006, 10:28 am #1

Now I really need some help

Rosie

FoolishWorkinj
FoolishWorkinj

April 22nd, 2006, 10:42 am #2

Rosie, please write back and explain. We're here to help one another NTAP. Come and rant and rave and write. Just don't smoke.

regards, joanne, free for 101 days

MawRosie
MawRosie

April 22nd, 2006, 11:01 am #3

This message has been deleted by the author.

mslindy6
mslindy6

April 22nd, 2006, 11:02 am #4

Hi Rosie,
NOTHING is worth have a puff , NOTHING. It will not make the worst day better. It will not take away pain. It will not even at this point give you that ahh feeling.
Hang in there, read lots. Post somemore if you feel like it. Hang onto that quit tight you have invested many many days in it now.
Glad that you posted here for help. Hope that we can help you. It will get better
Hugs
Bad days
Free relapse insurance? - recorded reasons, motivations and dreams
Linda - 415 days and doing just fine - you can too!

FoolishWorkinj
FoolishWorkinj

April 22nd, 2006, 11:16 am #5

Aw, Rosie, I do know about the crazy, anxious urges that crawl over your skin and climb inside -- it's called the screaming of that addiction memory, but Linda's got it right -- you won't get that ahhh feeling -- you'll just feel worse. Ride it out. Breathe. Scream. Read. Take a bath. Have a cup of tea. Just don't smoke. You can do this. You don't have to be sorry, either. That's what this place is for. I'll check in, and so will others. best, joanne

FoolishWorkinj
FoolishWorkinj

April 22nd, 2006, 11:18 am #6

p.s. happy birthday!!!

mslindy6
mslindy6

April 22nd, 2006, 11:27 am #7

Hi Rosie

I am sorry to hear that you are not having a good time. We are not to celebrate birthday's here on Feedom, but Happy Birthday anyhow

Are you sure that you don't feel even a tiny teeeny bit better than you did three weeks ago? The nicotine is out of your bloodstream now and it is your mindset that you are dealing with now, the triggers and long ingrained things you have done when smoking. Quitting Health Benefits Timetable look how far you have come now. It is amazing how our bodies start to heal. You are on The journey home .

You know, sometimes when we have been quit for awhile it gets scary, you realize that you can do it!. It is then you decide that you will keep on doing it. Turning the Corner... Acceptance.
Just in case you haven't read Alcohol and quitting it may help you with today. Remember baby steps ONE day at a time. I promise you it will get better, it will!

Rosie, you have quite a few days invested in your quit, keep it!
We are so proud of you, keep up the good work and NTAP

Linda 415 days

IamDone0
IamDone0

April 22nd, 2006, 11:33 am #8

Rosie,
Just think about getting through the next hour. Do anything. Go to bed if necessary. If you are around smokers, just get away from them. Tomorrow you will wonder what the fuss is all about. If you smoke, you will really really regret it tomorrow. Fight girl Fight.
Peter

I have been quit for 3 Weeks, 1 Day, 7 hours, 3 minutes and 54 seconds (22 days). I have saved $120.38 by not smoking 668 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Days, 7 hours and 40 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 3/30/2006 1:30 PM

MawRosie
MawRosie

April 22nd, 2006, 12:14 pm #9

It is with deep gratitute from bottom of my heart that I thank Joanne and Linda for taking me through the torments of tonight, but crazy as it may seem it is with devine intervention I think, that I have to thank Peter who it would appear quit on the same day as I did, for his comments tonight, I had a brother who died before I was born and tonight there are no prizes for guessing what his name was.

Thank You All

Rosie

auntvaleria
auntvaleria

April 22nd, 2006, 12:19 pm #10

Rosie,
3 weeks is an awesome accomplishment! Hang in there. Nicotene is not going to help you with anything! Nicotene is not your friend. Stay here and read, and read, post if you need to, but DON"T smoke! Not even one puff! One puff=All.
You are worth this quit! And we want you to have lots more b-days!
Somedays are harder when you are physically or mentally exhausted, so maybe you just need to go to bed. The sun will come up tomorrow; bet your bottom dollar!
(I'm singing here!) Anyway things will look different in the a.m. xxoo
One day at a time and NEVER take another puff!

aunt valeria
I have been quit for 1 Month, 3 Weeks, 5 Days, 3 hours, 49 minutes and 49 seconds (57 days). I have saved $157.18 by not smoking 1,143 cigarettes. I have saved 3 Days, 23 hours and 15 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 2/23/2006 7:30 PM

MawRosie
MawRosie

April 22nd, 2006, 12:32 pm #11

I'm ok now you guys, sleep in the knowledge that you have all done more than your duty tonight, the sun is coming up over Bonnie Scotland as we speak, looking at it rising over the Campsie Hills from my front window smoke free Thank's to all of you tonight.

Rosie