Joiefromcanada
Joiefromcanada

January 19th, 2009, 7:55 am #26

The first step is to apply to YUKU

When applying one is required to enter a username. When I enter my username from msn freedom it says my name is already entered. When I try to login then my password doesn't work.
I see that some people here have taken advantage of the opportunity to change their username.

What is the best solution?

Thanks
joiefromcanada

Joel
Joel

January 19th, 2009, 8:49 am #27

Joel
Joel

January 19th, 2009, 9:45 am #28

From above:

As you know, MSN is scheduled to close its doors on February 20, 2009 but, except for rounding up stragglers, our days of using the MSN site for support are now at an end.

pa girl2
pa girl2

January 19th, 2009, 9:59 am #29

I'm still having a problem getting to that new site. It won't let me in unless I re-apply. I guess I'll try again later, my patience is running short right now. I hope I'm not locked out for good.

pa girl - 2+ years

hwc5
hwc5

January 19th, 2009, 12:59 pm #30

I encountered the catch 22 on using the transferred user name. When I tried to register for yuku using my old name, it told me that name was already taken. But, it wouldn't let me log in with the old name because I wasn't registered for yuku yet!

No biggie. I just reregistered with a slightly altered user name and the Freedom moderators got me cleared in no time.

One caveat. When you register at yuku, they send you a confirmation e-mail that must be clicked to confirm. That e-mail was quarantined to a junk mail folder by by e-mail program. So be sure you check your junk mail folders.

Horsehead 11
Horsehead 11

January 19th, 2009, 1:27 pm #31

yup-check you email for the link to click.
I got to go from Horsehead11 to just Horsehead so I was pleased. It can be done. As was said by someone-If I can do it anyone can. Even let you show a pic of yourself over there too-nice to see the quit brothers and sisters.
Peace
Jeff-bronze

mslindy6
mslindy6

January 19th, 2009, 4:43 pm #32

Didn't work so I am re applying as mslindy instead of mslindy 6

VICKIGOLD2006
VICKIGOLD2006

January 20th, 2009, 5:08 am #33

Hi John:
All this happened when I was trying to register...no go.

Vicki

Just Hannes
Just Hannes

January 20th, 2009, 8:39 am #34

Off topic.

Why does Microsoft throw away the child with the bathing water???

John Gold
John Gold

January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am #35

Please do not post to any other messages here at Freedom other than those addressing moving to our new home.