Bill, you rock!
Joel, you rock too!
Thanks for the book, guys. I'm gonna download it and have it on hand for distribution to the next non-computer user looking for help.
An Important Moment for Many!
Wowsers Bill, thanks for all your hard work! I hope you appreciate what you've done. Most importantly, you've made an amazing collection of insightful wisdom, with the potential to change thousands of lives, more mobile and accessible than ever before. But on top of that, you've forever deprived Joel from being able to say that "he doesn't have a book!" Yes, Joel's first book may have been electric, free and bound by thee, but that doesn't mean that this isn't a very important moment that's coming to the lives of many! Since it's free, by definition it cannot become a best seller but it may help thousands unload the worst buy they're forced to make - nicotine!
We've just finished adding and amending links on the following pages:
There are soooo many names not listed there that have contributed so much toward helping create some amazing tools, that have transformed this place into what it is today, including some still active in the posting like Nora, Kim, Joy, Marty, Ed and the list goes on and on and on! Thank you Bill!
- Freedom's Joel's Library index page where the PDF will remain available for download, with our thanks to Bill
- WhyQuit.Com's main page where the PDF file will remain a permanent direct link with our thanks to Bill
- WhyQuit's Joel's Library index page where the PDF file will remain a permanent download link
- WhyQuit's What's New? where we'll give visitors notice of its addition for a few months, with
- With an oh so small thanks on WhyQuit's About Us page.