karebear509
karebear509

December 31st, 2009, 6:51 pm #76

Happy New Year Everyone!! It is an especially great one for me, the first one that I won't have to wish I could stop smoking, I don't smoke!!! It's a wonderful feeling, thanks everyone for helping me get here.

Sarah52
Sarah52

December 31st, 2009, 7:06 pm #77

So this means you're going GOLD SOON!! WOO HOO!!

CONGRATULATIONS on wonderful determination and a wonderful quit!! I strive for Gold!! JUST NTAP!!

50++ days of Freedom
Last edited by Sarah52 on December 31st, 2009, 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

karebear509
karebear509

January 8th, 2010, 7:58 pm #78

Hi everyone, I'm GOLD today!!! It is a wonderful thing to have made it here. You are all invited to the party!! Thanks to Joel and everyone on this site because without all of you I know I wouldn't have made it. You are all angels in my book, you saved my life. Thank you all so much, I feel like a new person now. With all this shoveling here in Erie it's a good thing I quit or I'd probably be laying in my driveway!! For all of you just starting out, this is the best thing you could ever do for yourself. You will feel sooooo much better I promise you. Hang in there and you will be here too before you know it.

mb
mb

January 8th, 2010, 8:14 pm #79

KB
For once I'm on time to a party. And able to wish you all good things at your gold'ing. What a wonderful day! Enjoy.
M (silver now!)

katsrule8gold
katsrule8gold

January 8th, 2010, 9:15 pm #80

Hiya KB and congratulations on GOLD - The beginning of the graduates of the class of 2009, you have studied hard and applied the education, your life is back on track, well done, be proud of your achievement, as we here are.

Suzie
Class of 2006

JRachel
JRachel

January 9th, 2010, 2:47 am #81

Hello there!

Congratulations on your making it to gold! It is SO worth it!!!
Keep on keeping your quit close.

J Rachel - Free and Healing for One Year, Eight Days, 10 Hours and 15 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 25 Days and 22 Hours, by avoiding the use of 7469 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $2,654.52.

Kimmie
Kimmie

January 9th, 2010, 1:14 pm #82

5Hi Karebear Congratulations on Gold. You rock.
You are an inspiration to newbies like myself. Thanks for always cheering us on.
I hope you celebrate big. What's it like up there on the lido deck, nice big comfy chairs I'll bet.

Kim free since /Sept 20-09

karebear509
karebear509

January 9th, 2010, 5:53 pm #83

Thanks everyone, yeh big comfy chairs up here, plenty more for you. Come on up and join me! JRachael I see you made it up here too, congratulations. I'll be checking in from time to time to see how everyone is doing, see you soon, till then keep NTAPing. Karen gold(I had to see how that looks:)

DANZA
DANZA

January 10th, 2010, 3:13 am #84

HI KAREBEAR
CONGRATULATIONS
ON YOUR
GRAND
GOLD
ACHIEVEMENT

WELL DONE!
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT
ON MY JOURNEY !

I have been quit for 8 Months, 1 Week, 1 Day, 18 hours and 13 minutes (253 days). I have saved $3,473.95 by not smoking 7,612 cigarettes. I have saved 3 Weeks, 5 Days, 10 hours and 20 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 1/05/2009 5:00 PM

Doc24747
Doc24747

January 10th, 2010, 12:52 pm #85

Hi KB
Many congratulations!
You have done so well on this journey back to the real you.
You have helped many along the way too.

All the best

karebear509
karebear509

April 11th, 2010, 12:59 am #86

Hey everyone, Just stopping in to say hi and tell you all I'm still smokefree and doing great. Spring is here and life is going on without those nasty little buggers. So glad to really be free of them. To all you newbies, hang in there, it is so worth it.

karebear509
karebear509

November 17th, 2010, 3:11 am #87

Hey everyone!! Hope you are all doing well and still smokefree,I am. Just thinking of you all since a couple of my friends are trying to quit. I told them this is the place,I hope to see them here.I know I would still be at it today if not for Joel and  all of your support. All I can say is this is the best. Getting up every day and not being chained to those nasty smokes!! It feels great, I'll never look back except to check in once in awhile and tell you all thanks. Take care.

karebear509
karebear509

November 1st, 2011, 3:47 pm #88

Hi everyone,it's been a very long time since I've been here,but coming up on three years made me think of all of you. Life is so much better without that addiction and I will be forever grateful for the support here that got me through. If anyone has any doubts don't,we are living proof it can be done! Karen,free since Jan 8 2009, and lovin it

Doc24747
Doc24747

November 1st, 2011, 7:27 pm #89

Hi KarenCongrats for three years! Just made it there myself.
Hope life is good for you.

Regards