And the winner is....

Joel
Joel

November 3rd, 2004, 4:16 pm #1

Everyone who made it through yesterday and makes it through today remembering to Never Take Another Puff!

I don't want to appear to be taking litely something as important as the national elections. But at the same time, I think it is crucial for everyone to recognize that the decision you made the day you quit and continue to make every day you stay off is really one of the most important decision you will ever make in your life.

It may not shake up the world, or even seem to alter the world of significant others in your life, but the day you quit was then and still is today a life and death decision for you. Politics and ideologies shift with time, but addiction just gets stronger and the consequences get more devastating the longer it is actively practiced.

So keep focused on the importance of getting though today smoke-free. To keep your mind and body in shape to face the next election and the ones after that, always remember to never take another puff!

Joel

John (Gold)
John (Gold)

November 3rd, 2004, 8:32 pm #2

And the winner is ...
Freedom & Healing !

TOM DPLN1 GOLD
TOM DPLN1 GOLD

November 3rd, 2004, 9:19 pm #3

AMEN TO FREEDOM AND HEALING.

TOM, 11+ MONTHS OF GLORIOUS FREEDOM

Joel
Joel

November 5th, 2008, 9:35 am #4

nomowrinkles
nomowrinkles

November 5th, 2008, 9:38 am #5

Today I am a winner because I chose health over sickness, comfort over being uncomfortable, challenge over escaping and hiding from that challenge.
I am a winner because as positive as I try to make my post ( and they are genuine- Please do not think otherwise) I have had my share of junkie thinking lately but I again- choose not to ever ever ever take another puff, dip or chew.

November 9th, 2016, 1:38 pm #6

Related video:

Election Day post An important choice must be made today