fonda
fonda

January 16th, 2002, 9:11 am #26

Dear Bob,
Thank you for your insight on this. I may go this weekend ..............but I may wait until next. What ever I do I will read and read before I go.
Thak you for the advice
Fonda
14 days today

janetd (GOLD)
janetd (GOLD)

May 1st, 2002, 7:46 am #27

For Colm.

Hey, Bob, if you pop in, we miss you around here. Hope things are settling down for you. Enjoy the awesome, smoke-free view.

relagoldalicious
relagoldalicious

August 16th, 2002, 4:43 am #28

Bob,
Awesome thread! thank you. That's EXACTLY what happened to me when I went out on day 5. Some triggers but not an ounce of thought of smoking. I also feel sorry for smokers when I see them now because they can't stop and I did. I know I'll be ok now this weekend and I'm definitely printing this one out to ttake with me.-Ariella

johnnynonic
johnnynonic

February 19th, 2006, 8:10 am #29

From above for those going out tonight....

Also, be careful with the booze. Don't allow a buzz to lull you into making a mistake. Oh, and remember the ultimate weapon. You will absolutely positively make it through the night if you refuse to take even one puff. It sounds so ridiculously simple, but it's an effective weapon when you call on it.
Never Take Another Puff!
Last edited by johnnynonic on April 7th, 2013, 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

johnnynonic
johnnynonic

March 11th, 2007, 7:47 am #30

From above for those going out tonight a message from O'Bob at 1 week ....

Also, be careful with the booze. Don't allow a buzz to lull you into making a mistake. Oh, and remember the ultimate weapon. You will absolutely positively make it through the night if you refuse to take even one puff. It sounds so ridiculously simple, but it's an effective weapon when you call on it.
Never Take Another Puff!
Last edited by johnnynonic on April 7th, 2013, 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

JoeJFree Gold
JoeJFree Gold

March 18th, 2008, 5:33 am #31

"Commit to returning home without taking a puff, no matter what the triggers. Know that when the night is over, you will hit the hay quit intact. Then, meet'm greet'm and beat'm."

- from O'Bob's original post