2 x Gold WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 x Gold WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flymikee1
flymikee1

June 1st, 2008, 8:17 am #1

WOW

I hit 2 years May 6th and really been busy and couldn't find my link to site. The 2nd year was a breeze compared to the first as I really don't think I even triggered compared to first year. This site is the real deal newbies-read and pass it on-I basically did this with my wife who has 3-4 months quit right now....I even sat and read to her off of this site and she quit cold turkey and it worked after several attempts with NRT's were unsuccesful.

I have also referered a few friends who have succesfully quit with this site. And on a sad note watched this addiction take a friends life one limb at a time until she passed.

All is well - NTAP one day at a time!

butterflybeth82
butterflybeth82

June 1st, 2008, 8:21 am #2

Congrats on the DOUBLE GOLD status! It's always inspiring to see these posts. Makes me know that I can do it too.

I also want to say that I am very sorry about your loss of a friend. It's often difficult to watch that happen, especially someone that is close to you. My condolences go to you and her family.

Thanks for posting this! Very motivational!!

Congrats again!!

Beth

BushCreekDudeGoldX4
BushCreekDudeGoldX4

June 1st, 2008, 8:28 am #3

Way to go!!!! Awesome achievement and you should be proud!
Keep up the great quit one day at a time and remember--- NTAP!

Bob

4+ years quit - (my quit meter is on my work computer)

28sedona2.ffn
28sedona2.ffn

June 1st, 2008, 10:24 am #4

Thanks for sharing your double gold achievement with all of us. It is an inspiration. How wonderful that your wife has now joined you and is already past bronze. Good for her! Sorry about your friend. I find that I have highs and lows just as I did when I used nicotine but now I can get through them without the nicotine. Congradulations to you double gold We will keep doing it one day at a time by our resolution to NTAP. Peace, Caroline

Mommy Moe
Mommy Moe

June 1st, 2008, 12:34 pm #5

Thanks for coming by to share your milestone with us. It's really great for those of us who are new to this path to hear about your success and to know it can be ours too...so long as we keep it up, one day at a time.

Michelle - Free and smelling nice for Thirty Days and 2 Hours, while extending my time above ground 1 Day and 16 Hours, by avoiding the use of 481 cigarettes that would have cost me $108.43.

Denise92069
Denise92069

June 1st, 2008, 12:53 pm #6

GREAT JOB. What an amazing accomplishment. WOW 2 years. Thanks for your words of encouragement for us newbies. I'm glad you found the site again and were able to fill us in on your success and your wifes success.

Congrats on Gold x2

Denise (32 days)

winna660
winna660

June 1st, 2008, 10:32 pm #7

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
It sure feel good, doesn't it? Keep on keepin' on and NTAP. See you at three!!
Winna

VICKIGOLD2006
VICKIGOLD2006

June 1st, 2008, 11:42 pm #8

CONGRATULATIONS on GOLD X 2!!

VICKI - Free and Healing for One Year, Nine Months, Twenty Nine Days, 18 Hours and 11 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 46 Days and 10 Hours, by avoiding the use of 13375 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $3,093.65.

JeanT0718
JeanT0718

June 2nd, 2008, 12:04 am #9

Congratulations on an awesome achievement! It is nice to hear it even gets easier! Thanks for posting your accomplishment, it is an inspiration!!

Jean - 10 months +

Chipits GOLD.ffn
Chipits GOLD.ffn

June 2nd, 2008, 12:54 am #10

CONGRATULATIONS MIKE!
Two Years is AWESOME! And also a BIG welcome and congratulations to your now nicotine-free wife!!! I remember how proud I was of my husband when he put the cigarettes down for good!
It is sad to watch those we know leave this world because of this wretched addiction. My condolences for the loss of your friend. Far too often it takes a tragedy to get through the addiction defences of those yet enslaved. When I first saw the story and pictures of Bryan Lee Curtis - age 34, I was personally affected. That could really be me in a few months. Who knows what disease could be brewing my demise in body parts unseen. It was quite the wake up call to action. Nicotine No More- Because something good did come of a sad story.
Keep on enjoying that life of freedom you two! Here is your story of a well done quit!
Wendy&RandyUsing our smarts! Healing our parts!for 22 mths. & 18 mths.

Shinelady Gold3282003
Shinelady Gold3282003

June 2nd, 2008, 11:24 am #11

This message has been deleted by the author.

Shinelady Gold3282003
Shinelady Gold3282003

June 2nd, 2008, 11:25 am #12

Mike is GoldX2
Congratulations, Mike!!!
Awesome Job, reaching two years nicotine free.
Yqs, Sue-GoldX5

CWZero K
CWZero K

June 2nd, 2008, 9:10 pm #13

Congratulations, Mike on 2 + years of Freedom! Thank you for stopping in and sharing this post. Keep on Keepin' on with your good smart quit and to stay firmly in control of your brain circuit pathways just remember to Never Take Another Puff!
CW

zoe
zoe

June 3rd, 2008, 12:44 am #14

Congratulations Flymike! Two years of freedom is a great accomplishment! You are an inspiration!

NTAP RULES!

yqs,
zoe

NIC free since 1/1/08 by never taking another puff one beautiful day at a time....sweet (-_-)

pa girl2
pa girl2

June 3rd, 2008, 5:50 am #15

Hey Mike....congratulations on your two years of freedom. I don't stop by very often anymore but happened to see your post and had to join your party. You were one of the first to greet me when I first joined over two years ago, and here we are. I reached my two year anniversary in April and it's been wonderful. I am just so grateful that I found Freedom when I did and learned it's as easy as never taking another puff.

Pa_Girl - Proud to be free and healing for Two Years, One Month, Eight Days, 1 Hour and 49 Minutes, (770 days); life saved 53 Days and 11 Hours; cigarettes not smoked 15402; money saved $3,974.84. Quit date 4/24/06

KTQ2007
KTQ2007

June 3rd, 2008, 6:44 am #16

Congratulations on DOUBLE GOLD!!!!!! You totally rock!!!!!!

Jennifer - Free and Healing for Ten Months, Two Days, 23 Hours and 13 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 21 Days and 9 Hours, by avoiding the use of 6159 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $1,144.67.