Results of 1st tryout of the "Taly Mindset".

Results of 1st tryout of the "Taly Mindset".

April 1st, 2008, 6:23 pm #1

Took it to the range and had mixed results. The instruction pamphlet shows three different ways to full swing the club, which is different from what you see on his video on the website.

Beginners he tells to take the red ball back along the toe line up to the 9 O'Clock position, and then on the down swing have the redball swing over the golf ball.

For advanced players he instructs a single plane swing path (which he is using on the video) and also a two plane swing where you drop the arms from the top, having the red ball (Talyant point) coming down along the toe line before moving the rest of your body.

I stuck with the beginner method and had some nice shots, and also some not so nice ones too. I couldn't get to the point to where I felt I could take it off and just visualize the "Talyant Point" because I really wasn't hitting enough reliable shots to do that.

Before giving up on it, I took it to the practice putting green and extended the shaft down to where the Talyant Point (the red ball) was visually placed in front of the golf ball. I made sure my clubface was square to the target and then concentrated on swinging the red ball back and forth, WOW, this really worked!

I was making better putts then I have in a long time, the distance control was much better do to the smoother pendulum swing, and the accuracy was improved also.

The last ten balls I putted, I did from a distance of over 30 ft. I sunk 3 of the putts, and the rest where inside 4 ft. and I ended up two putting the other 7.

So far, this gizzmo has paid for itself if only for putting.

I will continue with the full swing today.

April 2nd, 2008, 1:37 pm #2

"So far, this gizzmo has paid for itself if only for putting. "

Please let us know if this continues to hold true; might be worth having if that's the case.
Regards,
Bob
Lexington, Ky.

April 1st, 2009, 5:01 am #3

Saw the TALY in Jerry Kelly's golf bag from Arnold Palmers Bay Hill event this past weekend. Wonder who else is using it.

Check out the first photo in this photographers What's In the Bag photos:http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php ... try1575009

and this one:http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php ... 40995&st=0

April 1st, 2009, 5:04 am #4

Peter
Peter

April 9th, 2009, 4:09 pm #5

Took it to the range and had mixed results. The instruction pamphlet shows three different ways to full swing the club, which is different from what you see on his video on the website.

Beginners he tells to take the red ball back along the toe line up to the 9 O'Clock position, and then on the down swing have the redball swing over the golf ball.

For advanced players he instructs a single plane swing path (which he is using on the video) and also a two plane swing where you drop the arms from the top, having the red ball (Talyant point) coming down along the toe line before moving the rest of your body.

I stuck with the beginner method and had some nice shots, and also some not so nice ones too. I couldn't get to the point to where I felt I could take it off and just visualize the "Talyant Point" because I really wasn't hitting enough reliable shots to do that.

Before giving up on it, I took it to the practice putting green and extended the shaft down to where the Talyant Point (the red ball) was visually placed in front of the golf ball. I made sure my clubface was square to the target and then concentrated on swinging the red ball back and forth, WOW, this really worked!

I was making better putts then I have in a long time, the distance control was much better do to the smoother pendulum swing, and the accuracy was improved also.

The last ten balls I putted, I did from a distance of over 30 ft. I sunk 3 of the putts, and the rest where inside 4 ft. and I ended up two putting the other 7.

The Mind set Talent point represents the inner circle in the one plane swing...It stays close to yout foot line. If it doesnt work for you trust me you are a caster... I have a very delayed release and never hit the mind set even with a full swing. It demands not quite holding of the angle but a swivel type release..AKA AJ Bonar

April 28th, 2009, 1:53 pm #6

can't open the image. what is it a gadget?

May 20th, 2009, 11:48 pm #7

gizmoe?
Is your putTer still on fire?

JC

Confirmation of reply: