I would love see photos of hummingbirds.

I would love see photos of hummingbirds.

April 20th, 2017, 11:36 pm #1

Many members are ready for the little ones, but it seems they have not made back so far.
I love to see many discussion about the plants and flowers, but I miss the photos of hummingbirds.
I have a lot of hummingbirds in my backyard, but not as many as proviso years. Thanks to good rain season in California (They found much needed nature resource everywhere). I have a couple of hummingbird prefer to take bath on roses. They are really fun to watch. I hope you do enjoy as much as I do. Have a nice day.

image free hosting

San Diego, CA

April 21st, 2017, 1:19 am #2

What beautiful and interesting photos!

April 21st, 2017, 3:43 am #3

Many members are ready for the little ones, but it seems they have not made back so far.
I love to see many discussion about the plants and flowers, but I miss the photos of hummingbirds.
I have a lot of hummingbirds in my backyard, but not as many as proviso years. Thanks to good rain season in California (They found much needed nature resource everywhere). I have a couple of hummingbird prefer to take bath on roses. They are really fun to watch. I hope you do enjoy as much as I do. Have a nice day.

image free hosting

San Diego, CA
Lulu,
You have a great eye and your Hummers have great personality. Thanks for the entertaining pictures. Brett

April 21st, 2017, 12:08 pm #4

image free hosting

San Diego, CA
Very cool pictures, worthy of being in birding journals
Tom M
St. Pete, FL

April 22nd, 2017, 2:51 am #5

image free hosting

San Diego, CA
Oh, I love that second shot! She is loving that bath!!! Mine still aren't here, but maybe that is a good thing, as we are having a cool Spring, and even our apple trees aren't budding out yet. Maybe another couple of weeks. Thank you for posting these beautiful pictures!

Fran
Lakeview, OR
Zone 4/5

June 11th, 2017, 1:15 am #6

image free hosting

San Diego, CA
Amazing pictures!! Never seen a hummer taking a rose petal bath. In the second picture it looks like the hummer is hugging the rose!

June 11th, 2017, 3:29 pm #7

image free hosting

San Diego, CA
Fantastic photos Lulu, They LOVE and HUG your roses. Thanks for Sharing!
Larry
Southaven, MS
Zone7B

Confirmation of reply: