I've Got ONE!!

I've Got ONE!!

April 25th, 2012, 6:56 pm #1

A male RTHU'S has visited the feeder two times as I'm sitting here! Ok, we know it probably isn't the SAME exact male as last year, but I want to say it anyway.....

HE'S BAAAAAAAAAACCCKKK!!!!!!!

Holy cow, Make that TWO. Hummers!!! Unreal!!

Pam
Matawan,NJ 7a

Last edited by seafire1 on April 25th, 2012, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 25th, 2012, 6:58 pm #2

Pam
Matawan,NJ 7a

April 25th, 2012, 7:00 pm #3

A male RTHU'S has visited the feeder two times as I'm sitting here! Ok, we know it probably isn't the SAME exact male as last year, but I want to say it anyway.....

Pam
Matawan,NJ 7a

PAM
Why are you welcoming yourself?????

Congratulations! with all the plants you have blooming it is no wonder you have 2 hummers already

Penny
NY
USDA hardiness zone 6a
Heat zone 4
Sunset zone 39
Penny
Zone 6a
Western NY state

April 25th, 2012, 7:05 pm #4

Pam
Matawan,NJ 7a

LOL, it's the dam iPad, sometimes it doesn't do what I TELL it!! Ha ha ha

I had such a bad couple of days. Stress about several things going on, my RA is out of control and I got a traffic ticket yesterday and literally started crying in front of the cop (female, it did no good). How embarrassing. Long story but suffice to say, NOT one of my greater moments!! LoL.

But today, all peaches and cream!

Pam
Matawan,NJ 7a

April 25th, 2012, 7:12 pm #5

Pam
Matawan,NJ 7a

Seeing that first hummer (or 2) makes everything right with the world even when it tries to turn upside down on you.

Penny
NY
USDA hardiness zone 6a
Heat zone 4
Sunset zone 39
Penny
Zone 6a
Western NY state

April 25th, 2012, 7:33 pm #6

Pam
Matawan,NJ 7a

Congrats Pam!!

I have not seen one, though at times it seems my 2.3 ounce feeder levels drop a bit.

Ken

Central NJ
USDA Zone 6
:C)
Central NJ
usda zone 6b

April 25th, 2012, 8:46 pm #7

Pam
Matawan,NJ 7a

It's been so cold, I didn't want to sit outside this morning. Couldn't wait to get home when I saw the sun come out finally! They are around Ken, go have a coffee and sit.

Pam
Matawan,NJ 7a

April 25th, 2012, 8:51 pm #8

Pam
Matawan,NJ 7a

Pam you know I am happy for you...as I said before though - am jealous too...I also have been having a very upsetting few days and everything that seemed to be going along fine has taken a swift down turn. So I know how it must feel to have that happy burst of spirit come with the arrival of 2 hummers !! I am just hoping I will have a gift one of these days also - and tomorrow would be wonderful - its Ken's BD and we did get one once a few years ago on his BD - very early but very welcomed.

Carol
Milford, CT
Zone 6

April 25th, 2012, 9:03 pm #9

Pam
Matawan,NJ 7a

Pam

Wow, youve had more action than me. Since my fly-by nothing that I have observed. Enjoy the season.

Steve
Martinsville, In
Heat zone 6
Sunset zone 35

April 25th, 2012, 10:24 pm #10

Pam
Matawan,NJ 7a

Pam, now you have me staring out the window.

Suchie

Confirmation of reply: