Hi all, just found this site a few days ago

Hi all, just found this site a few days ago

April 25th, 2010, 9:35 am #1

and have been reading a few (alot) of the posts. I have been doing the symple-swing for the last 2 years and things are ok (80s shooter without too much practice) ,but the stance is still giving me a few probs. There seem to be some nice similarities between SS, HSS and the Blake swing that catch my eye and have ordered GTTB fom amazon.

Hopefully the book will be here soon, will try the open stance with the SS method untill the book arrives just to see what happens.

I need a better scanner - hope you like this.

http://s958.photobucket.com/albums/ae61 ... m%20blake/

Terry

April 26th, 2010, 1:40 pm #2

Thank you for posting the article !!

One of the main things I got from Golf The Technique Barrier is the hands forward position at address. This position helps keep my hands ahead of the ball at impact.

-
Cheers,Bob

LEX,Ky.

Regards,
Bob
Lexington, Ky.

April 29th, 2010, 1:32 pm #3

and have been reading a few (alot) of the posts. I have been doing the symple-swing for the last 2 years and things are ok (80s shooter without too much practice) ,but the stance is still giving me a few probs. There seem to be some nice similarities between SS, HSS and the Blake swing that catch my eye and have ordered GTTB fom amazon.

Hopefully the book will be here soon, will try the open stance with the SS method untill the book arrives just to see what happens.

I need a better scanner - hope you like this.

http://s958.photobucket.com/albums/ae61 ... m%20blake/

Terry
Terry,
I don't think I had ever seen the particular article you posted. The pictures portray an aspect of the reflex swing which Blake thought to be extremely important, ie, the right eye (for a right-handed golfer) should be (almost) vertically under the left eye at address and during the swing. As a last check before starting his backswing, Mindy thought one should glance down the fairway to make sure your head is tilted in this manner. Welcome to the Mindy Blake golf forum. Snakedoc (Jim)

May 1st, 2010, 7:56 pm #4

is it still available, and is there any shipping cost to the UK?

Cheers Terry

May 8th, 2010, 11:49 pm #5

The $17.50 includes shipping--shipped by interenational airmail. SD

May 12th, 2010, 4:13 pm #6

That sounds good, but your paypal email doesn't seem to work.

"This recipient is currently unable to receive money"

Have played a few rounds with the open stance and concentrated on the right knee forward press to start the backswing and I believe that I had a good top of backswing position.

Shots were either good and effortless or as I was using more bodyparts than I'm used to were a touch on the iffy side due to the timing issues (starting with the legs/hips). A few duffs here and there, but ball strike quality was very nice.

Have a few ideas to tinker with at the range.

Cheers Terry

May 12th, 2010, 10:56 pm #7

Use the following email address to make a payment to my Paypal account: Jhamilton2@att.net. Jim

May 13th, 2010, 6:48 am #8

"This recipient is currently unable to receive money"

Tried again same error message, same email address that I tried before too.

Bought a cable from ebay and paypal was fine just a couple of days ago.

Confirmation of reply: