Hello

Hello

September 4th, 2017, 8:40 pm #1

Well, It has been a long time since I posted at this forum and am happy to see so many of the familiar names and love the hummingbird pictures!
I will post some photos soon as I see amazing hummingbird activity here in Dallas TX. It is as if the birds know (?) that there is not much food to obtain south of us. They sure have a lot of food betweenn flowers and feeders in my yard. Whereas normally at this time of year I might get 1 to 3 hummingbirds I could see; this year they are in the range of seeing 8-10 birds at once! I am very happy! Are those of you in the South seeing similar activity?

Agatha Mills
Dallas TX

September 4th, 2017, 11:02 pm #2

Agatha, yep it's busy here in west central Louisiana too. Going through about 2 gallons of solution per week right now. I'm trying to enjoy it since I know they won't stay forever!

September 8th, 2017, 2:45 pm #3

Well, It has been a long time since I posted at this forum and am happy to see so many of the familiar names and love the hummingbird pictures!
I will post some photos soon as I see amazing hummingbird activity here in Dallas TX. It is as if the birds know (?) that there is not much food to obtain south of us. They sure have a lot of food betweenn flowers and feeders in my yard. Whereas normally at this time of year I might get 1 to 3 hummingbirds I could see; this year they are in the range of seeing 8-10 birds at once! I am very happy! Are those of you in the South seeing similar activity?

Agatha Mills
Dallas TX
Glad they have some hummer lovers there in that area they
need all they can get!!
Cathy P
Downers Grove, IL
Zone 5
Bazuhi@sbcglobal.net
Visit Me At:
https://www.facebook.com/Cathy-Ps-Hummingbird-Gardens-885457968170727/