Hello, Chazman

Hello, Chazman

January 29th, 2009, 9:34 pm #1

Remember me from Three Seconds to Better Golf?

Paddy,kempton,jenekemchuck etc Morris
Paddy,kempton,jenekemchuck etc Morris

February 1st, 2009, 7:45 pm #2

or is that some doppleganger yah tool.

Todd, a question about your swing, and Moe's.
January 27 2009 at 5:14 PM Chazman (Login Chazman)
SAGF Members 2000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you swinging mainly through body motion, and the hands and arms are following, or are you consiously swinging your arms and hands independently of the body.

Also are you swinging with the lead side pulling the club through, or are you swinging with the trail side throwing the club through the ball.

Moe appears from video to be a lead side puller who used his body to power the swing, is that correct from your observations, and what did Moe percieve his swing to be if not that??

Paddy
Paddy

February 5th, 2009, 3:43 pm #3

They got back to yah, that's good, you really shouldn't talk to the good people at Graves with stuff like this
A.J. and his rubes....... er,,... students...............
January 27 2009 at 5:05 PM Chazman (Login Chazman)
SAGF Members 2000

Response to validity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You state, "I talk to hundreds of AJ students and they say that his "theories" of how the club face moves helped them understand and hit the golf ball better. Can you discount that?."

Lots of people believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy too, doesn't mean they are real, and A.J. and his "stick" definately isn't "Real"!

I suppose those that think wrapping their heads in tin foil to stop the gamma rays from giving them headaches have a point too, maybe they do, just not a sane one though.

Maybe you should do a few card tricks in your next golf video and you can cash in like A.J.

Despite the winking smilie it still shows that seething underneath is an angry ex cop just waithing to lash out.

Chazman
Chazman

February 6th, 2009, 10:21 pm #4

Remember me from Three Seconds to Better Golf?
Whatever happened to your "3 Seconds to Better Golf"??

February 9th, 2009, 1:00 am #5

They got back to yah, that's good, you really shouldn't talk to the good people at Graves with stuff like this
A.J. and his rubes....... er,,... students...............
January 27 2009 at 5:05 PM Chazman (Login Chazman)
SAGF Members 2000

Response to validity

You state, "I talk to hundreds of AJ students and they say that his "theories" of how the club face moves helped them understand and hit the golf ball better. Can you discount that?."

Lots of people believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy too, doesn't mean they are real, and A.J. and his "stick" definately isn't "Real"!

I suppose those that think wrapping their heads in tin foil to stop the gamma rays from giving them headaches have a point too, maybe they do, just not a sane one though.

Maybe you should do a few card tricks in your next golf video and you can cash in like A.J.

Despite the winking smilie it still shows that seething underneath is an angry ex cop just waithing to lash out.

Judging from the posts you make.

February 9th, 2009, 1:16 am #6

or is that some doppleganger yah tool.

Todd, a question about your swing, and Moe's.
January 27 2009 at 5:14 PM Chazman (Login Chazman)
SAGF Members 2000

Are you swinging mainly through body motion, and the hands and arms are following, or are you consiously swinging your arms and hands independently of the body.

Also are you swinging with the lead side pulling the club through, or are you swinging with the trail side throwing the club through the ball.

Moe appears from video to be a lead side puller who used his body to power the swing, is that correct from your observations, and what did Moe percieve his swing to be if not that??

http://www.network54.com/Forum/72052/me ... nd+Moe%27s.

Confirmation of reply: