Greetings Chris and fellow Mindians

Greetings Chris and fellow Mindians

June 5th, 2005, 11:20 am #1

Discovered the forum yesterday. Could not have been at a beter time.
Chris i am still struggling with casting and concequently cannot get
distance. Remember the video tape i mailed you? The grip has also been a big problem for me. I am browsing the archives, is there some quick way i can get to the photos? For some reason i cannot get the video clips on the forum to work. Will put in my pennies worth in due course. Cheers for now.
PS I am here in the Cape area of South Africa
Something i did not mention is that i discovered the Mindy Blake swing during my stay in San Antonio texas(1990). I found "The golf swing of the future" in the local library. I started using the method in San Antone and played most of the courses there. My son still lives there and he will get me the dvd from James soon, i hope. Small world.

June 5th, 2005, 12:54 pm #2

Must be my elderly condition: I still can't quite believe the ease with which these computer thingies communicate around the world. Try this site:

<a href="http://www.reflexswing.com/uk/index.html</a" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://www.reflexswing.com/uk/index.html</a>
click on the British flag and videos.

I'm still waiting for bdog to create a (promised) video library on the masthead.

By the way, I love the term "Mindian".

June 5th, 2005, 5:13 pm #3

distance. Remember the video tape i mailed you? The grip has also been a big problem for me. I am browsing the archives, is there some quick way i can get to the photos? For some reason i cannot get the video clips on the forum to work. Will put in my pennies worth in due course. Cheers for now.
Something i did not mention is that i discovered the Mindy Blake swing during my stay in San Antonio texas(1990). I found "The golf swing of the future" in the local library. I started using the method in San Antone and played most of the courses there. My son still lives there and he will get me the dvd from James soon, i hope. Small world.
Duke, One current source of reflex swing videos is over on the single-axis golf forum, also on Network 54. At top of their home page, click on 'Videos'. Scroll down to Julian in first section and to Richard Wax in third section. As you might expect, there are swing variations from one golfer to another. There's a lot of Blake stuff in the single-axis archives. I also like the term 'Mindian'. We now have members in North America, Europe, Australia and Africa--at least. Welcome! SD

June 7th, 2005, 10:55 am #4

Duke, good to hear from you again and I hope you find this forum (and the SA Forum) interesting.

I do indeed remember the video you sent me (even though it seems to have got lost on some previous computer of mine).

Good luck with your swing, Chris Walker.

June 10th, 2005, 6:43 pm #5

Thanks Chris, where do i find the sa forum?

June 11th, 2005, 7:11 pm #6

Duke,

Look at http://www.network54.com/Forum/72052

Regards, Chris

June 11th, 2005, 7:37 pm #7

Thank you Chris, i am getting there slowly. Checked all the postings on this forum during the weekend. This forum is the greatest thing since i discovered Mindy's book in a public library.

Confirmation of reply: