Female RTH pics

May 9th, 2016, 5:42 pm #1

I was outside today waiting for the sky to clear so I could shoot pics of the Mercury transit. That didn't happen. But, this little gal came along and posed nicely for me for a few minutes!

May 9th, 2016, 7:47 pm #2

She is a lovely lady, Zack.
Nancy L Newfield
Casa Colibrí
Metairie, LA

May 9th, 2016, 7:53 pm #3

I was outside today waiting for the sky to clear so I could shoot pics of the Mercury transit. That didn't happen. But, this little gal came along and posed nicely for me for a few minutes!

Beautifully detailed sequence.
Southern New Jersey

May 9th, 2016, 8:41 pm #4

These photos are amazing Zach. They look like they belong on a calendar or in a book. The detail and contrast with the background are absolutely perfect!!

Madison, WI
Zone 5a

May 9th, 2016, 11:30 pm #5

She is gorgeous! She looks like she is just waiting for you to tell her to change poses. Wonderful photos!

Fran
Lakeview, OR
Zone 4/5
Fran
Lakeview OR
Zone 4/5

May 9th, 2016, 11:36 pm #6

Fran,

She was actually behaving a lot like a model. She'd sit for a bit, I'd click off a few shots, she'd wiggle around or change direction, I'd click off a few more.

Kathi,

If you can get me in a magazine and/or a book, you're my new best friend.

Everyone else, thanks for the nice comments!

Confirmation of reply: