Anybody besides Boris

Anybody besides Boris

March 24th, 2008, 7:26 pm #1

Tried the Talynt training aid?

http://store.taly.com/

March 24th, 2008, 8:57 pm #2

Now that the nice weather here, getting out and playing more.

I bring this little aid with me and do practice swings for about 5 minutes. It helps groove a good swing path. It will not work miracles, but highly recommend as a warm up tool or if you have some swing path issues.

Boris

March 24th, 2008, 11:19 pm #3

none of us have swing path issues.

Boris the thing must have grown on you. I seem to remember
that you didn't like it right after receiving it.

I'm glad to hear that it has merit. Alas, the price has gone up.

March 27th, 2008, 5:43 pm #4

I bring this little aid with me and do practice swings for about 5 minutes. It helps groove a good swing path. It will not work miracles, but highly recommend as a warm up tool or if you have some swing path issues.

Boris
I hit a few shots yesterday visualizing that I had a little golf ball coming out of my lead forearm, and suprisingly, I hit some real clean hits.

I see this guy sort instructs you to have NO wrist cock, and to have your arms being swung by your body, is that what the instruction say's?

March 28th, 2008, 12:27 am #5

Chaz

The instructions are minimal. The device is good for visualizing what to do to prevent flipping your wrists before hitting the ball and it is not bad to see what swing plane you are on. As for video what you see on the website is what you get. I emailed them and they said eventually they plan a video.

The no wrist cock swing etc. is really not discussed.

I bought mine on ebay at a low price and I have not used it much. I think for chipping practice it would be nice.

Dave

March 30th, 2008, 7:04 pm #6

Boris
Be back in Helen in May- perhaps a little golf when my
foot heals. AS I said last year you could stay here for a
weekend or whatever for free, and play 72 holes in one day.

JC

April 6th, 2008, 1:45 am #7

Would love to connect with you when you return to Helen in May. Sorry, we were unable to pull it if last year.

David has moved on. Got a great position in North Carolina, on the coast. Not too far from Myrtle Beach...talk about golf heaven!

Give me a hollar on this forum when you get back and we will connect.

How is the foot doing?

Best regards,

Boris

Confirmation of reply: