Aaron Baddeley

Aaron Baddeley

June 3rd, 2007, 2:19 pm #1

Watching the Memorial, CBS critiqued Aaron B.'s swing during the rain delay. They didn't go into too much detail about Stack and Tilt except for two points; he kept his head still and his weight remained his lead side during the swing.

CBS also showed him hit some shots with his five wood. The swing looked very unusual abd didn't seem like he was generating any power at all. I wish we had more video of the Stack and Tilt swing.

June 14th, 2007, 1:51 am #2

Let me assure you that Aaron hits it pretty far. In fact, he is probably in the top 10 as far as hitting his irons for distance. If you can recall his win at Harbor Town, he hit a 6-iron on a par 5 from something like 220. That, my friend, is compression.

June 14th, 2007, 3:36 am #3

I am hoping A. Baddeley brings his "A" game to the Open this week.

Glad to hear from you Mr. Haddix. I just want to say how much I am enjoying my new swing. Thanks again for all your input.

June 16th, 2007, 1:57 am #4

Aaron is playing well thus far, +2 through 2 rounds and his first made cut ever at the U.S. Open. Is it coincidence that he never made the cut before using stack and tilt? This is his 3rd Open, and his first since he started working with Mike and Andy. Just some food for thought.

Also, thanks for the kind words. I am glad to see you are hitting it well using the method that I teach. Keep up the good work.

June 17th, 2007, 4:13 am #5

Watching the Memorial, CBS critiqued Aaron B.'s swing during the rain delay. They didn't go into too much detail about Stack and Tilt except for two points; he kept his head still and his weight remained his lead side during the swing.

CBS also showed him hit some shots with his five wood. The swing looked very unusual abd didn't seem like he was generating any power at all. I wish we had more video of the Stack and Tilt swing.
Will he win??
Regards,
Bob
Lexington, Ky.

June 17th, 2007, 1:37 pm #6

Aaron is playing well thus far, +2 through 2 rounds and his first made cut ever at the U.S. Open. Is it coincidence that he never made the cut before using stack and tilt? This is his 3rd Open, and his first since he started working with Mike and Andy. Just some food for thought.

Also, thanks for the kind words. I am glad to see you are hitting it well using the method that I teach. Keep up the good work.
I think A. Baddeley has a great chance. Unforunately, Tiger is right there, too. I feel if A. Baddeley can repeat yesterday's play, and Tiger brings his "A minus" game, then, A. B. wins!

Can't wait for the naysayers talk about S&T if Baddeley wins. You mays start hearing things like...

"Well, Aaron Baddeley really doesn't do S&T anyway. Just look at this clip. See? He looks like he shifting his weight!" (sigh)

June 17th, 2007, 11:50 pm #7

like he got handsy on Sunday.
I guess there is no goof-proof swing.
Still, leading going into Sunday was
three days of no fluke golf.

June 18th, 2007, 1:49 pm #8

I think Baddeley's rounds shows definitive proof that S&T swing works. Poor guy wilted under the pressure in the final round.

It is amusing to read on other forums mocking A. Baddeley and his swing. They were pretty quiet in the first three rounds.

Confirmation of reply: