73 Degree Wedge

73 Degree Wedge

January 25th, 2007, 11:53 am #1

Just bought the Feel Golf 73 Degree Wedge, which I have read is being used now by more than 100 pros. I have found it very helpful for sand and lob shots with the MB setup, which, at least for me, tends to deloft the club.

It was discounted by something called "Golf Cow", from $119 reg. to $89. For me it is a definite thumbs up.

Ingvar Bejvel
Ingvar Bejvel

January 25th, 2007, 9:22 pm #2

I'ven been using my 80 degrees wedge for more than a year now; actually for two seasons. I'll never part with it! If you're just outside the green, say two or three metres (sorry, can't get used to your medieval measurements) and in the thick, you'll amaze everybody by placing the ball within centimetres from the hole. With a dead stop!

Ingvar

January 26th, 2007, 5:54 am #3

80 degrees!!! Amazing!

The US will eventually move to metric,but metric isn't the answer to everything;see this clock,for example:

Late 18th century French revolutionary metric clock
Regards,
Bob
Lexington, Ky.

January 26th, 2007, 1:39 pm #4

As far as going metric concerns, I can recollect that already Reagan introduced some legislation to that effect as mandatory for state puchases.
I'm sure we could use that clock after some time. It's only a matter of getting used to it. In Britain they say, 'we are going metric, inch by inch'!

Cheers,

Ingvar

Confirmation of reply: