Title of the thread

The place for random rants about anime, movies, video games, music and all that other stuff that people rant about on the interweb.

Title of the thread

17 Oct 2011, 10:04 #1

A post describing how the poster has recently joined the forum. Description of circumstances implying that joining may not have been entirely voluntary.
Endorsement of the webcomics.
Statement expressing remorse at the lack of activity on the forum, but little hope that that could change easily.
A sentence that would otherwise be describing the poster.
A hopeful statement wishing for a reply, making clear that one is not actually expected and would in fact be a happy surprise.
One day I will think before I post. Today is not that day.

Blitz
Master of Things What Can Be Mastered
Blitz

18 Oct 2011, 18:47 #2

Whimsical continuation of the joke.
Sarcastic attempt to deny any involvement in joining the forum.
Acknowledgement that no one really uses forums in general except for ones that they already used before newer social networking happened.
Self-deprecating observation that NOT replying would suggest actually having something else to do.
Gratuitous smilies: :ph43r: :wub: :lol: B) :wacko: :blink: ^_^
FAR OUT THERE: the webcomic where things happen... IN SPACE!!!

For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. 1 Corinthians 5:14-15

18 Oct 2011, 21:44 #3

Elation that the thread was replied to!
Statement indicating uncertainty concerning the professed innocence of the forum administrator.

Statement implying hope that the forums will see more use.
A statement questioning the probability that a simple forum game thread could increase forum activity.

Statement concerning poster's concern that things may have been forgotten or left out of this post, followed by a remark that whatever it may have been would most likely be unimportant anyway.

Blitz
Blitz

19 Oct 2011, 01:59 #4

Pondering on how long this gag can be kept up

Copypasting of a YouTube video with relevance to said gag:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoCGKFg-WYw

For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. 1 Corinthians 5:14-15

19 Oct 2011, 03:22 #5

Poster finding it incredibly difficult to not be grinning like an idiot, as he is pleased that another was the one to link to that video, which is unlike the previous times he was involved in a discussion of this type.
Comment on how great the linked video is.

Further pondering on the time that this could be kept up.
Considers thought that it could be indefinitely amusing, but unlikely.

Observation that this poster isn't as good at this as he would like to be.

Mention of the possibility of the poster creating another thread about a different topic.
Hope that this thread somehow manages to continue, and attract other posters.

Statement apologising for the need to edit this post in order to remove unfortunate typos.

Blitz
Blitz

19 Oct 2011, 05:28 #6

Confession that simply starting new topics en mass has been tried before, with minimal effect.

Observation that new forum users will first need to be new comic readers.

Devious plotting about how to sucker unsuspecting denizens of The Internet into reading the comic...

Ominous laugh. :ph43r:

19 Oct 2011, 05:51 #7

Mention of poster's previous attempts to get acquaintances to read the comic.

Musing on the merits of attempting a few threads compared to overloading potential new posters with numerous threads.

Interest in plot to gather new readers.
A noticeable lack of an attempt at an ominous laugh.

Blitz
Blitz

19 Oct 2011, 23:57 #8

Confession that previous laugh was more for dramatic effect than anything else.

Woeful admission that, if there WAS any diabolical plan to pull in new readers, it would already be in motion by now.

Speculation that such matters would probably be better discussed in a thread where we don't talk like this :)

20 Oct 2011, 01:44 #9

Agreement that a separate thread devoted to plots and attempts to gather readers would probably be more successful than discussing it here.

Understanding concerning that it would be the case that if any such plan existed it would already be in effect.

Statement concerning the therapeutic properties of diabolical laughter.

Blitz
Blitz

20 Oct 2011, 02:55 #10

Wholehearted agreement regarding the many benefits of diabolical laughter

Gratuitous posting of related image:

Promise to go start a new thread about spreading the word on the comic.

Hope that the inevitable procrastination before that is accomplished goes unnoticed.