PseudoRandom Stuff

So, like, if you got some cool fan pics or fanfics or... um... I dunno, a Far Out There cake to show people, this is the place to mention it.

PseudoRandom Stuff

27 Oct 2011, 05:18 #1

Found a php library for generating QR codes. Installed it on my server, and before I knew it, this happened:

Yep, they should all work, and take whoever decided to scan one to the Far Out there website.

I also made QR tags of fragments of a few stories I have written, but those ones are really big and are an absolute pain to scan in using a phone.
Also did quite a few short sayings I'm known to say, but I haven't uploaded them.

And, to let this topic make sense not being called something along the lines of "QR codes", here's another thing:

One day I will think before I post. Today is not that day.

Blitz
Master of Things What Can Be Mastered
Blitz

27 Oct 2011, 19:13 #2

Whoa! Suddenly Far Out There looks all trendy and cutting edge! COOL!

Also, I'm actually really surprised at how well you were able to integrate Dr. Jarre into that photo. I was afraid the pose would be too awkward to actually interact with a background. Nicely done! (Mind if I post it in the fan stuff page?)
FAR OUT THERE: the webcomic where things happen... IN SPACE!!!

For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. 1 Corinthians 5:14-15

27 Oct 2011, 22:05 #3

I don't see why you can't.
The photo is one I have taken around the uni I go to (I have a few random/pointless photos of the uni...) and I was kind of surprised how easy it was to put Dr. Jarre. Although you can tell I didn't clean up around her, which I probably would have done if I spent more than a few minutes on it. But if I did everything I wanted to do to the level I wanted to do it, I wouldn't get any study done at all. (Although I'd probably produce some rather cool stuff)

I think part of the reason it works is because she's leaning back a bit, and you can ignore how the wall she's leaning on is so small.

08 Jan 2013, 13:03 #4

I was thinking of making a new thread for some of the image edits I do consisting of stuff from the comic, but I realised that this thread was already kind of similar. Although if someone thinks this stuff deserves a new thread, I guess that could happen without much effort.

Anyway, here's my most recent one edit, Trigger with a "YES" shirt.
Made from the first nice frame I found of Trigger with Layla wearing the "NO" shirt.

I didn't fix Trigger's hair properly, it was covered with a speech bubble and you can see my really bad edit. There's a chance I might work on it more later, but I doubt it.

Hmm... Should I put up other ones here? I think I have a couple I'm not sure people have seen. I'm also willing to take requests I guess, seeing as the "YES" shirt was wanted by Zaealix.

Blitz
Blitz

08 Jan 2013, 21:30 #5

THIS IS AWESOME.

For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. 1 Corinthians 5:14-15

13 Mar 2013, 13:43 #6

Well, instead of doing something sensible like going to bed, I spent time messing around with stuff, including making this from the last panel of page 342

Because I could. And it only occurs to me now that I cropped it a little too much.

A friend of mine (who often goes by Colmando) drew this:

He says it's a wip, but also said that I could do whatever I wanted with it. So I've posted it here.

So.. Yeah.

Blitz
Blitz

19 Mar 2013, 21:13 #7

05 Apr 2013, 04:50 #8

My friend made that image a bit more complete, although it's a bit big being wallpaper sized...

(Maybe I should change it to be a link...)
I am actually using that as one of my desktop wallpapers.

Well, at least Tabitha seems happy:

I didn't really know what colours to give her other than dark blue for her hair, but it seems alright.

Colmando
Nub

01 Aug 2013, 09:00 #9

What better way to bump this thread but with ART

After reading the latest few strips I think Layla needs a massage
so I made this

Also I thought this face of Avatar was too good not to use

hmm I should say hi I'm Colmando since this a my first post on the forum or the comic comments

Blitz
Blitz

02 Aug 2013, 23:36 #10

I can't often write "LOL" and mean it literally, but this pulled it off :lol: