Happy Halloween

Think the most recent page is The Worst. Comic. EVER? Here's where you get to complain about it! Oh, if you have something nice to say, I guess you can do THAT too.

Happy Halloween

Blitz
Master of Things What Can Be Mastered
Blitz

31 Oct 2010, 04:50 #1

For those of you tuning in before DD can get image uploading working again:

Yay!
FAR OUT THERE: the webcomic where things happen... IN SPACE!!!

For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. 1 Corinthians 5:14-15

Stonefoot
Nub

03 Nov 2010, 22:25 #2

Based on what "preview" shows, the size tags don't seem to work, so, uh, just lean in real close so it LOOKS large:

FAR OUT THERE: the webcomic where things happen... IN SPA... IN THE FORUM???

Blitz
Blitz

04 Nov 2010, 01:00 #3

Far Out There: The webcomic where things happen... WHEN DRUNK DUCK LETS THEM! <_<

Also, "preview?" I'm not sure I follow, can you not see the comic here either? Has Photobucket betrayed me as well?!?!?!?

For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. 1 Corinthians 5:14-15

Stonefoot
Nub

05 Nov 2010, 16:06 #4

"preview" as in "preview post" so you can see what it's going to look like before actually posting. When I tried to use the size tags they showed up as text. I'm going to try using them anyway, which will either look funny or [SIZE=14]actually work[/SIZE=14].

Blitz
Blitz

05 Nov 2010, 16:48 #5

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooh..... I see.

Yeah, Inisionfree can be a little funky where tags are concerned, so I usually don't even try to use 'em (plus, I inevitable get confused when the buttons up there automatically put 'em at the END of my post, regardless of which part I've got highlighted)