Looking to join retro league currently in or close to the 1967-72 range

guerinto
Minor Leaguer (A)
guerinto
Minor Leaguer (A)
Joined: May 16th, 2010, 12:38 am

November 30th, 2017, 9:05 am #1

I'm a veteran DMB and Strat gamer and currently play in a number of DMB retro leagues.  I would love to join an established Retro league, ideally looking for a league in the late 60s or early 70s, but would consider others.

If you have any openings, please let me know.  I am an active and reliable manager and hit my deadlines without nagging.

Thanks, Tony
Quote
Like
Share

Crabby Dawg
Minor Leaguer (A)
Crabby Dawg
Minor Leaguer (A)
Joined: May 16th, 2010, 7:40 am

December 6th, 2017, 3:48 pm #2

Hi Tony
I have a centralized 1967 league that will be drafting next month. Please email me at t.frameATsbcglobal.net and I will fill you in
Quote
Like
Share

guerinto
Minor Leaguer (A)
guerinto
Minor Leaguer (A)
Joined: May 16th, 2010, 12:38 am

December 6th, 2017, 6:47 pm #3

Crabby Dawg wrote: Hi Tony
I have a centralized 1967 league that will be drafting next month. Please email me at t.frameATsbcglobal.net and I will fill you in
Thanks for the consideration, but I like to play the games, so I avoid centralized leagues.  Sorry!
Quote
Like
Share

baseballcrazy_350
Minor Leaguer (Rookie Ball)
baseballcrazy_350
Minor Leaguer (Rookie Ball)
Joined: November 4th, 2017, 12:47 am

December 11th, 2017, 11:14 pm #4

guerinto wrote:
Crabby Dawg wrote: Hi Tony
I have a centralized 1967 league that will be drafting next month. Please email me at t.frameATsbcglobal.net and I will fill you in
Thanks for the consideration, but I like to play the games, so I avoid centralized leagues.  Sorry!
Tony, I have one opening in a league that will be going into the 1970 season.  email me at baseballcrazy_350 AT yahoo dot com
Quote
Like
Share

guerinto
Minor Leaguer (A)
guerinto
Minor Leaguer (A)
Joined: May 16th, 2010, 12:38 am

December 12th, 2017, 8:50 am #5

baseballcrazy_350 wrote:
guerinto wrote:
Crabby Dawg wrote: Hi Tony
I have a centralized 1967 league that will be drafting next month. Please email me at t.frameATsbcglobal.net and I will fill you in
Thanks for the consideration, but I like to play the games, so I avoid centralized leagues.  Sorry!
Tony, I have one opening in a league that will be going into the 1970 season.  email me at baseballcrazy_350 AT yahoo dot com
I just email you.
Quote
Like
Share