GOD
C-Class
C-Class
GOD
C-Class
C-Class

8:59 AM - Nov 16, 2009 #1

Modification Template

Immediately below in a spoiler tag is a copy of a template to copy for your own use. Below that are instructions on how to fill it out.
[+] Spoiler

Code: Select all

[b]Account Name:[/b] [me]
[hr]
[b]Character:[/b] 
[b]Link:[/b]
[b]Change Log:[/b] 

[b]Points Spent:[/b]

[b]Source(s):[/b]

[b]Changes/Additions:[/b]
Account Name: Your account name, pretty self-explanatory. The template includes the ‘me’ tag for you so you don’t need to change anything here.
Character: Which character of yours is undergoing the modification. What you are changing or otherwise doing goes below.
Link: Provide a link to the character here.
Change Log: List the changes you are making in brief, for example, which sections you are editing, if you’re buying a technique, etc. This section is required, even if you are using a full code replacement.

Points Spent: If you’re spending SP, Jewels, AP, or TP, put how many you’ve spent and where you spent them here.

Source(s): Provide a link to the source(s) you are adding to your character here. Please name the URL the name of the thread (without the [graded]) and next to the URL write the SP and Jewels earned for each source.

Changes/Additions: List the changes/additions you are doing in full, if you’re buying a new technique for example, the before and after of your Stats and Jewels, list the details we need for the technique here. If you’re doing a full code replacement of your character, this is where you should put your code. If you're doing a full code replacement do remember to post a preview in the next post, reading code for errors is difficult.
Harvest Template

Once you decide to harvest your character, either because they died, or because you are tired of them, please use this very simple template to do so.
[+] Spoiler
Account Name:

[me]
tag works just fine here.[/color]
Character Link: Pretty obviously the character you're killing off harvesting.
Change log: This is the part where you say you are harvesting.
Sources: This is the part where you list any last minute sources you are claiming. If it is not graded by the time you harvest, you cannot have it graded later for rewards.
Changes/Additions: This is the part where you list what you are taking with you. This would include all earned SP, AP, all Technique points you've bought, as they can be bought again when you use this source to make your new character. There are also sources you cannot take, which I will cover in a moment.
[/color]
wrote:

[b]Account Name:[/b] [me]
[b]Character Link:[/b] 
[b]Change Log:[/b] 
[b]Sources:[/b]
[b]Changes/Additions[/b] 
Further Harvest Notes
  • You do not get to take GP that you have already spent into a guild back. You can take unspent GP and AP with you. But if you have converted AP to GP and spent said GP, it doesn't go with you.
  • Any sources that have been designated by staff as "Non-scoopable," cannot be taken with you, and must be deducted from your harvest totals.
  • All Jewels are automatically refunded upon harvest. If you wish to buy back the TP that you had previously, you may when making your new character. You may also buy back any items you made that you would like to take with you.
  • All harvests have an Automatic 3 month Cooldown. Meaning from the date the Harvest mod is accepted, you cannot harvest any other character for at least 3 months.

If you have any questions about how this works, feel free to ask a staff member.