Nickname: Formerly The Crow of Tartaros, Sion, Si, Fancy Boy
Height: 1.81m
Weight: 68kg
Guild: Quatro Cerberus
Class: C
Affiliation: Good

Appearance
Physical Description:
Standing a little taller than most young men his age, Simon carries himself with youthful confidence. His hair, grey like a late autumn cloud cover, hangs in messy locks down to around his ears. Pale blue eyes, sharp and analytic, stare out of a pale face framed with ashen bangs. His fine features speak of a blue-blooded ancestry. Between his affectionate smile and good looks, Simon can definitely be considered attractive. His body is finely-built, treading a line between slender and powerful. While his musculature is clearly defined, it's not exaggerated either. All in all, his appearance speaks of someone who comes from lavish circles, but who earned his place through hard physical labor.

Clothing:
Simon has a large number of clothes, like any normal human being. He rarely wears the same outfit more than two days in a row, more out of hygiene than out of any sense of vanity. His preference goes out to clothing that allows him a certain freedom of movement, but he will wear whatever is most comfortable at the time if he feels the situation warrants it. This usually means he has to feel safe, and certain there is no need to bolt at any moment. He also possesses a number of more fancy outfits, a callback to his noble background.

Accessories:
None carried so regularly they deserve special mention, other than holsters and sheaths for any relevant weaponry.

Extra:
A black Quatro Cerberus mark on his left pectoral.

Picture:
[+] spoiler
Personality
Simon is a young man with a complicated history. Where his life was previously affected by the vicious criminal undercurrents of society and ancient magical curses, he is now free of such things. As such, Simon greatly values his own freedom, be it of movement or choice. He greatly dislikes being confined to a single location against his will, and will thus struggle against captivity until he exhausts himself. Additionally, he is fiercely protective of his own ability to choose, and is thus loath to take orders from others unless absolutely necessary.

This stubbornness does not mean he's some kind of hardass. Simon is definitely a far more kind-hearted person than he was before his run-in with the Nameless One. While he is still not opposed to solving certain problems through violence, he will avoid taking a life if he can. He will not, however, endanger his own life to spare that of another. Simon is also far more social and outgoing, preferring to talk and make friends over sitting at his home and working through the night and the day.

If there is something he cherishes, he will protect it with all his might. Those who seek to bring harm to people he cares about will bring his full wrath down on them. Since he got at least two new shots at life, however, Simon is willing to give most people a second chance, within reason. Even if he gives people this second chance, he will keep a close eye on them until he feels he can trust them. If this second chance is betrayed, it is very, very rare for there to be a third. Possible, yes, but rare. In the end, it's all situational.

Simon still retains his old passion for knowledge and literature, though he plans to make it more of a hobby than a profession like in the past. New knowledge of magical subjects is especially interesting to him, along with anything that might teach him more about his new benefactor, the Nameless One. Sadly, other than a few religious texts, most studies of him were burned in years past by all three of Fiore's larger religions as heresy, back in less enlightened times.

History
[+] spoiler
Simon Sigismund was born under the name Sindugahvon 'Sion' Celadon, young scion of the noble Celadon family. The family was a wealthy noble family, possessing great influence within the city of Coreopsis. Sion was raised as a pampered second child, while his older brother was expected to be handed off to a military program that trained young noblemen to be part of a small knight order. It was dedicated to retrieving dangerous magical artifacts - and neutralizing those intending to use them.

However, Sion's older brother was discovered to be a mage, and to protect the family's honor, Sion's father handed him over instead. Three years too young and completely unprepared, Sion was thrown into an existence of merciless military training ranging from regular exercises concerning combat and physical strength to grueling tests of mental resistance. Additionally he received an extensive education. As the youths were given very little free time beyond time meant for sleep, knowledge was pounded into their heads at a far greater rate than any normal educational system. At age 14, Sion held all the knowledge necessary to graduate from a high school, along with more specialized knowledge of magic similar to that of a student of a magic university.

At this same age, Sion was taken on his first mission. An old ruin, half-buried under the Sanzibar Desert, supposedly held a powerful magic weapon. Supposedly it would settle inside of a human being where it would gestate into a deadly living weapon, taking control of its host's body in the mean time. All the members of the mission team were given explicit orders not to observe the weapon, a grimoire, too closely. Sion was the one who found it, all the members having scattered into different directions within the labyrinthine ruin. Upon finding it, however, Sion's curiosity overcame him. He figured curiosity never hurt anyone, but as the saying goes: curiosity kills the cat.

Sion glimpsed the inside of the book, and immediately the magic took hold. The grimoire became no more magical than any other book as the magical parasite slipped into Sion's mind. It completely controlled his body and, with its innate power, slaughtered the expedition team to a man. 'Sion' fled, his original personality occasionally resurfacing in flashes of frightened panic. Over the next two years, Sion became infamous under the name of the 'Silver Shadow', the parasite's deadly magic making it impossible for anyone to recount his appearance.

After these two years, Sion was having one of the rare moments where his personality resurfaced. He was traveling aimlessly through the forest when he spotted a strange man down the road; a man wearing long robes and carrying a staff much like a stereotypical wizard. Before he could mutter a warning, the parasite enveloped him again. As his consciousness winked away, Sion knew the man would die slowly and painfully.

Except when he woke up, Sion was completely in control. He felt the touch of magic on his mind. The wizard had placed wards on his mind that freed him from the fell influence. That endless pressure from the past two years, the oppressive presence of the parasite suppressed. However, it had already done its damage on Sion's mind; his soul had been fragmented, shattered, corrupted. To deal with the immense damage, his mind partitioned itself into two parts: the pure fragments continued to be known as Sion, and the corrupt fragments became a second personality Sion dubbed the 'Scourge'. The two regularly conversed in public despite sharing a body. To Sion's eyes, his other personality appeared as a ghostly apparition, and he was unaware nobody else could see him.

During this time, Sion made several friends and sought refuge within the Dark Guild Tartaros. As a member, Sion experienced a number of odd events, such as the first Towers of Ragnarok incident, the Dark Guild War, and the Fioran Royal Election

Over the years, his mind began to slowly ease out its coping mechanisms and the wizard's wards began to fade, and soon the split fragments became one again. Sion became a mostly sane, but sadomasochistic individual who could teeter from a friendly and caring young man into a heartless criminal in the blink of an eye. The parasite was still growing, however, and the stronger it got, the harder it became for Sion to keep it from destroying him entirely and taking his body again.

It was around this time the Boscan invasion took place, and Sion met someone who would change his life - or at least spark this change. This person was Luna Anna Nichole, a young woman a few years older than him. During the war, they worked together twice, and the two became more close as they interacted and hung out during future events. Eventually he realized he was starting to feel more towards her than mere friendship, and the two shared several moments of shy affection, both too embarrassed and inexperienced to make a real move.

And then the Boscan counterattack started, as King Stefan had promised. However, Sion did not participate in the initial invasion. Instead, he was approached by the Fioran government together with a small number of other known dark mages. All were fairly powerful, but not so powerful they could run out of control unless they all worked together - which was unlikely. They were made an offer: they would participate in a number of covert missions for the Fioran government and in return, all their criminal records would be expunged. Sion, realizing this was his chance to start anew, agreed.

The group was inserted deep behind enemy lines, where they concealed themselves as civilians and slowly but surely started to eliminate important Boscan individuals. These included the likes of magitech inventors, supply officers, and factory engineers. The goal was for the group to cripple the Boscan war machine, and for a good part, they did their work admirably. However, the group slowly dwindled, until Sion lost contact with the last members. Not knowing whether they were dead, caught, or simply having issues reaching him, Sion decided to perform the final mission himself.

Sion succeeded, spiking a barrel of wine with deadly poison. Said barrel was meant for a gathering of important military officials who would toast to the rolling out of a new line of Boscan tanks. It was a hassle to get the poisoned wine past the poison tasters, but Sion managed to slip said tasters the long-lasting antidote the day before. Seconds after the toast, all of the officials were dead, their brains shutting down entirely. However, Sion was recognized as an infiltrator by a single official who had been in the bathroom due to his intestinal problems. An alarm was rung, and though Sion managed to kill the last official in the struggle, he barely escaped from the city with his hide intact. He stole a small boat and made for Fiore, but before he could reach home waters, the Boscan Navy showed up and blew his little sailboat out the water.

Sion barely managed to escape into the water, but he was still in a pinch. There was no land in sight and his magic useless for helping him. He tried to paddle towards what he thought was land, but the overcast sky made it impossible to navigate. When his body finally gave out and Sion gulped in the first lungful of water, he thought he could see a large, dark shape moving through the water beneath me. The last thing he remembered was rough skin chafing past his leg, the skin of something many times larger than his previous ship. Would he die from drowning, or would this thing eat him?

To Sion's great surprise, the blackness passed, and he could open his eyes again. His lungs filled with air, but not the tangy seaside air. For a moment, Sion figured he was in some kind of afterlife - the air was stale and cold, and all around him he could only see a strange endless nothing. Wisps of dark grey mist floated inside of this void, along with parts of ships, buildings, and marine life. In front of him, a number of platforms of strange black stone, looking similar to volcanic rock, formed some kind of obstacle course. Curious, Sion started off, following it.

The strange course took him past a number of the floating objects, and he recognized scenes he knew; a whorehouse he'd performed a hit in during the mission, his own living room, a stretch of bloody mud Sion recognized as part of the Kaspar Pass, and more. At each, Sion halted and pondered what those locations had meant for him. The last scene made his heart stop. Sitting on a couch, eating a slice of bread, was Luna. Sion took a deep breath. Perhaps he would never see her again. Resigning himself to this possibility, he moved on.

Eventually, the course ended. Sion stared down into the swirling mass of mist. It looked no different than that above him, or to his left, or to his right, or behind him. There was no other way to go, however. He couldn't linger with the fake images. He couldn't go back. He could only go forward. Standing at the edge, Sion let himself fall forwards.

And so he tumbled through the void. It felt like he fell for minutes, hours, days. Time blurred into the same nothingness that was now cradling him. If he were to ever meet an object, it would kill him for sure.

Sion tumbled past more houses, from small huts to palaces, and more beings, from mice to leviathans that dwarfed him, creatures from the deep no surfacer would ever lay eyes on. He tumbled past people, some of which he knew, and some he did not. All of them were completely immobile.

That was why Sion was so surprised when one of them did move.

A man, standing at the edge of a rocky outcrop, suddenly reached out and caught Sion's arm. Despite his weight and momentum, the man caught him as if he were nothing, and Sion's arm wasn't torn out of its socket in the process. The man placed him on the same rocky outcrop, and studied him for a few moments. Sion took the time to return the favor. The man was a bit taller than him and, surprisingly, hovered a few inches above the floor. He wore simple clothing, and looked much like any young man with handsome, if somewhat rodent-like features. What was upsetting to Sion were the young man's eyes - holes of pure darkness. If the void had felt like eternal nothingness, Sion had no words or thoughts to express the lack of life in those eyes, as if they were the antithesis to existence itself.

"Hello, Sion. I have been waiting for you."

The voice sounded as if it came from miles away, yet also as if it was screamed into his ear so loud it ruptured his eardrums. It made his skin feel two sizes too tight. It made him feel like every inch of him was being scorched, yet also as if he was being frozen to his core. The voice was pure agony and pure rapture. Sion had to remind himself to breathe. He had to force his lungs to suck in breath. He knew this man.

"You're the Nameless One." Sion croaked, his throat feeling like sandpaper all of a sudden. This was a being worshiped as a god, though nobody knew who or what he really was. One thing was for certain, however; he had immense, if not unlimited control over magic. Sion had tried contacting him via rituals in the past to free himself from his curse, to no avail.

"A fun little oxymoron. You say I have no name, yet use that as if it was a name by itself."

This time, the voice was less agonizing, yet still painful to hear. Sion's breathing was starting to return to normal. Still, he winced at every word. "Did you bring me here to discuss the logic behind how humans name things?" Sion replied, somehow forcing a little bit of bitter sarcasm. He figured that, being dead, he had the right to at least some of that.

"Of course not. I have come here to make you an offer, my young friend. And if you must name me anything, call me Outsider."

Sion frowned. "I'm not your friend, Outsider." he snapped defensively. "I'm dead anyway - what do you have to offer me?" he said angrily. Nothing possessed the power to return the dead to life, after all. Such a thing, while widely chased, was impossible.

"You're not dead, Sion." the Nameless One replied. His voice was patient and rarely changed tone. He had the sound of a disinterested teacher, instructing a dim-witted pupil. It only made Sion more frustrated. "I managed to snatch you from Death's jaws and brought you to my realm." the man with the terrifying eyes said, as if he were reading Sion's mind.

Sion straightened at that, some of the frustration ebbing away. "Really? Well, I suppose I owe you my thanks, then. But let me guess: there's a catch." Sion said, still not completely trusting the creature despite its willingness to save him.

"Yes. The catch is very simple. I will take away your curse, and the magic that comes with it. It is unnatural, not of my creation, not of this world, and must be destroyed. In return, I will bestow upon you my own power, and an extra gift to go with it." the Outsider said.

Sion blinked in surprise. "You're... You're just offering to take away my curse? What if I refuse? What if I don't want your gift or your power?" he asked, still on edge.

The Outsider shrugged. "Then I deposit you back into the water."

Sion blanched. "I understand."

"Then you agree?" the Outsider asked. Sion simply gave a stunned nod. Death or a chance to be free from his curse.

"Just tell me one thing; you won't try to control me, will you? If so, I'd rather choose death." he said, some stability returning to his voice. He did mean that.

"I know you would. No, I will not control you, merely observe you. I give you this gift because I am curious what path you will take with a full life ahead of you." the Outsider replied. Sion noticed the pain had been reduced to an uncomfortable throbbing, as if he was getting used to communicating with this inhuman being. The Outsider stretched his hand out towards Sion's face, but Sion recoiled.

"One last question: if... if you're real, does that mean the other gods are real too? And, which? The Six, or..." Before Sion could finish his question, the Outsiders smirked, the first expression he'd shown in their conversation, before closing the distance and clasping his hand over Sion's face.

Everything turned black again.

Sion woke up again, this time staring at canvas. He sat up, the strength having sapped from his body, and looked around. It was some kind of field hospital. Nurses and doctors moved between beds with moaning and groaning patients. He could glimpse a soldier posted outside of the tent. Going by his armor's colors and markings, Sion learned he was a Knight stationed in Oak Town. Oak Town. He was in the Fioran staging camp.

Sion let himself drop down again. Alone with his thoughts for the first time in almost eight years. Free for the first time in twenty-one. There was no more looming presence in his mind, simply a warm glow of magic at the edge of his thoughts. Instinctively he knew his new power: the power to twist and wield the power of the earth around him. There was something else. He could feel a similar warm pulse of magic coming from the chair next to his bed. On it laid a pile of clothes, and on top of that, a sheathed sword. Not his sword, but one he felt an odd familiarity to either way. The Outsider's Gift.

Sion was later visited by a representative from the crown. His mission had been successful, and Sion was one of four of the original squad that had returned alive. From that day on, all of his criminal records had been expunged. Sion was offered the option to take on a new identity, an option he gladly took.

All of his old finances were discreetly sluiced through to different accounts, which all poured their contents into a new bank account: that of Simon Sigismund. Sion Ciladion was now officially MIA, and war veteran Simon Sigismund had returned from the front lines instead. With a new name and a new life, Simon gathered his things and set off towards the only person he could think of going to: Luna Anna Nichole.

Weaponry/Equipment
Name: Gaia Blade
Class: S
Description: The Gaia Blade looks very similar to a cavalry sword, consisting of almost 90cm of metal with a sharpened edge on one side and a blunt other side. The grip consists of a decorated piece of metal some 20cm long. At the base sits the hilt; a small crossguard with a simple knucklebow attached to it. Altogether the entire thing is about 130cm long and weighs a little over a single kilogram.
[+] spoiler
Effect/Function:
It serves as a sword, and performs all of its functions such as slashing and striking. It also has the following magical effects:
[+] spoiler
Stoneform - 9
Type: Supportive
Range: Self
Effect: Channeling power through the Gaia Blade, Simon can turn his body to fine sand. While in this form, Simon can still be harmed by attacks. However, his body becomes incredibly flexible, capable of stretching up to thrice its length and bending at strange angles as if the body were made of a rubbery substance. Additionally, he can condense himself into a tiny form no larger than a marble. All of his weapons and armor take on this sand form as well, and can be controlled similarly. While using Stoneform, Simon can move through incredibly tiny spaces (under a door, through a keyhole, etc) though he can expand his form while he is inside these tiny spaces. This stops someone from simply capturing him inside of a glass vial. This expansion happens with the same Power as Simon's own Power score, with a cap of 100. This technique has a 3-post duration and a 2-post cooldown.
[+] spoiler
Sandstorm - 9
Effect: When wielding this weapon, Simon can surround himself with a small sandstorm that can lift him off the ground. This allows him to take flight up to a height of 500 meters. Additionally, this increases his speed by 25. Simon can carry up to 150 kg of equipment with him while using this technique, not including the weight of the Gaia Blade. This technique has a 6-post duration with a 2-post cooldown.
Name: Battle Suit
Class: S
Description: An interesting part of Simon's arsenal despite its almost complete lack of magic. Crafted from the finest enchanted thread, the Battle Suit provides similar protection to a full suit of S-Class armor. It consists of a double-breasted coat with a hood, with a similarly-styled vest underneath, and a pair of simple-looking blue pants. The face is protected by a stylized skull-like mask. The boots and gloves are crafted from the hide of a basilisk, and thus have a stone-like texture despite their leathery flexibility.
[+] spoiler
Effect/Function: When worn by Simon, the magical fabric hardens in response to physical trauma, forming solid armor upon impact before returning to a flexible set of clothing.

Stats - 643
Power: 60
Endurance: 60
Toughness: 60
Speed: 60
Accuracy: 90
Magic: 120 (300)

Earned
Stat Points Earned: 16/591
Arc Points Earned: 19/33 [+16 GP]
Jewels Earned: 74,365,000/213,965,000 (148,330,000)

Sources
[+] spoiler
Malachi von Innistrad Harvest - 574 SP, 26 AP, 15 GP, 203,665,000 (145,680,000) Jewels, and 59 bought TP
FTG Lottery Event - 1 GP
Yuletide Memories Event - 4 SP, 800,000 Jewels
Battle Suit Pricing - 28,000,000
Corvus Blade Pricing - 10,000,000
January 2017 2 TP - 1,100,000
Corvus Blade Pricing - 325,000,000 Jewels
First Weapon Purchase - 10,000,000
Second Weapon Purchase - 134,750,000
Gaia Blade Pricing, Description, Code - 93,000,000
Phase 4 - 10 SP, (2,000,000*2=)4,000,000 Jewels, 3 AP
Valentine's Day 2018 - 3 SP, 4 AP
February 2018 2 TP -1,200,000
Magic
Magic Name: Pillar of Creation
Magic Type: Elemental Manipulation - Earth
Tier of Magic: Starter
Magic Description: The ancient, decaying magic of a dying world implanted into Simon. Despite formerly being a world-shattering power, its age and disuse as a power have left it weak and brittle. It was simply given to Simon as a stepping stone towards greater power. One must be humbled before true strength can be acquired, after all. This magic allows the user to utilize very basic manipulations of the element of Earth. The user is capable of manipulating the element in a weak way, such as moving it or altering it into various forms for attack or defense.
However the manipulations afforded by this magic are not very powerful. To make up for its lack of raw power or variety, Simon has molded the magic into familiar shapes: techniques that can be integrated into his swordplay and martial arts, or anything resembling the simple blasting and shielding that he considered little more than crude tools in the past.

Techniques: 60/62 (+60/62 bought)
Jetstream - 10 [3]
Type: Offensive
Range: 100m
Effect: Magic is at its most powerful at the first moment of ignition. Jetstream does not require Simon to carry a weapon, but it does make the weapon's execution more comfortable. By taking an iaido stance and executing the motions of the moment where his weapon leaves its sheath to strike, Simon can perform this rapid technique. A thin line of rapidly-moving sand, no more than a few grains thick but unbroken from Simon's hand to the end of this range, follows the sweeping motion. This motion can be 270 degrees around Simon, and deals catastrophic cutting damage to anyone caught in the swing. The sand moves at such speeds it saws through armor, allowing it to break through A-Class armor and dent S-Class armor. Simon can pick any number of individuals to be spared this fate. This technique has a one-post cooldown.
[Overpower Effects: Raise Potential to Non-Starter Rank 10, Target Choice, Armor Piercing]

The End - 10 [3]
Range: 200m
Effect: By striking the earth with foot, hand, or weapon, Simon can channel his magic into a destructive eruption. In a line 250 meters long and 10 meters wide, a blade-like stone crest bursts out of the ground, up to 20 meters in height. The crest is razor sharp, dealing catastrophic cutting damage from below. The crest crumbles to dust moments after its eruption, leaving nothing in its wake. This technique can be used once per post.
[Overpower Effects: Raise Potential to Non-Starter Rank 10, Increased Effect Range, Reduce Cooldown]

Rex - 10 [3]
Range: 250m
Effect: A simple projectile attack, Rex has nonetheless grown to be quite the threat due to Simon's mastery over his magic. When using Rex, Simon creates up to twenty sharp rocks, roughly one feet in length, that hover around him for a moment. These are then launched forward up to the maximum range, where they burst into numerous fragments upon impact. This explosion has a 10 meter range and deals devastating damage to anyone caught within. Should three or more Rex projectiles overlap, those in the area in question suffer catastrophic damage instead. This technique can be used once per post for two posts, after which it requires a one-post cooldown.
[Overpower Effects: Raise Potential to Non-Starter Rank 10, Increase Projectile Number, Reduce Cooldown]

Arsenal Gear - 10 [3]
Range: 150m
Effect: Another simple offensive technique. Simon creates three large stone pillars, hovering above him similar to Rex. These pillars are each six feet long and one foot wide, and sharp on both ends. These pillars can each be launched at a different target. Upon impact, they explode into 20m radius explosions, dealing catastrophic damage to anyone caught inside. These sharp pillars also all possess strong homing capabilities, allowing them to chase a target through any space that has enough room for them, albeit losing a lot of speed during turns sharper than 90 degrees. This technique has a one-post cooldown.
[Overpower Effects: Raise Potential to Non-Starter Rank 10, Projectile Split, Homing]

Ray - 10 [3]
Range: 150m
Effect: Simon creates up to five different projectiles. As opposed to most of his other techniques, these projectiles are more like clouds of pieces of stone as opposed to single rocks. Simon can then shoot these different projectiles, at different targets if he so desires. They will shred the target, dealing devastating damage, unless the target is hit by 2 or more of the projectiles, at which point they will take catastrophic damage. These projectiles have powerful homing capabilities, allowing them to move around obstacles and maneuver the insides of buildings. Once a target is hit, the stone pieces fuse around the struck area. If they manage to wound the target, these impaling pieces of rock may also interfere with healing. The fused rocks weigh 200 kilograms a piece and are S-Class in physical hardness. An opponent with a Power score higher than Simon's + 50 can pry them off or shatter them, though this takes a full post of picking. Of course, if the target is strong enough, they can just continue fighting and take the hinder of the extra weight as they go. The rocks last for about two posts, after which they crumble into nothingness. The cooldown for this technique is one post.
[Overpower Effects: Raise Potential to Non-Starter Rank 10, Increase Weight, Homing]

Thundergod - 10 [3]
Range: 600m
Effect: Ah, beautiful artillery. Thundergod is Simon's most powerful technique, and one that is definitely not to be taken lightly. Normally, this technique takes three posts to charge, but due to Simon's mastery of his magic, Thundergod only takes a single post to charge. Thundergod is the ultimate in artillery magic, a way for Simon to prove that even a Starter mage can wreak grand destruction. Simon does not require Line of Sight for Thundergod to work, meaning that with telepathy and a spotter, this technique can be used as actual artillery. When Thundergod's casting time is completed, a massive chunk of rock, some 10 meters in diameter, forms above the target and falls to the earth with rapid speed, creating a meteor-like impact. The blast radius of Thundergod is about 50 meters, and it deals damage beyond the catastrophic to any poor sod caught within. The damage is not quite beyond description, but far beyond what a regular rank 10 technique deals, capable of sweeping away scores of lesser mages and fighters, and blowing through fortified positions meant to withstand magical assault. The raw amount of power put into Thundergod means it has twice the Endurance cost of other techniques of its rank. The post after Thundergod fires, Simon cannot cast any magic due to the strain of using Thundergod. Thundergod has a three post cooldown.
[Overpower Effects: Raise Potential to Non-Starter Rank 10, 2x Charge Post Skip]

Shagohod - 10 [3]
Type: Defensive/Supportive
Effect: By wrapping himself in a thin, segmented earthen armor, Simon can augment his own physical abilities and increase his defenses simultaneously. While this technique is active, Simon is covered in head to toe with S-Class stone armor that does not interfere with his movement. While using this technique, all of Simon's physical stats are increased by 20. This technique lasts for five posts and has a two-post cooldown.
[Buff Effects: +2 SP/Rank, Cooldown Reduction, Duration Increase]
[Overpower Effects: Raise Potential to Non-Starter Rank 10, A-Class Armor, S-Class Armor]

Snake Eater - 10 [3]
Range: 50m
Effect: Within 50 meters of himself, Simon is capable of controlling stone, dirt, and other forms of earth. This telekinetic control is quite fine-tuned, and allows him to perform the act of making earth move around like it was part of his body, allowing him to use it for battlefield control, offense, and repairing of structures. Simon can manipulate any earth within 50 meters at will, but he can only manually control up to one cubic meter of earth at any time. Any physical attacks performed with the stone in this way are performed with a Power score equal to Simon's + 30. Manipulated stone structures do not automatically return to their previous shape after this technique ends, unless he makes the effort of doing so. The duration of this technique is three posts, with a one-post cooldown.
[Overpower Effects: Raise Potential to Non-Starter Rank 10, Power Increase, Reduce Cooldown]

Outer Haven - 10 [3]
Type: Defensive
Range: 3m
Effect: Simon takes a defensive stance and lets his magic flow out of him, which creates a large number of stone plates and shards which all float around him in a dome-like shape, 3m in radius and centered around the caster. The large gaps between these stone plates allow people to look between them with very little issue. Should Simon or anyone else underneath the dome come under attack, the stone plates will immediately fuse together in the spot where the attack would pass through the dome to stop it. There is no limit to how many techniques or attacks this dome can block at once, as long as it all remains within the shield's limits. The shield can stop many very strong strikes or a few overwhelming strikes before being exhausted. Similarly, it can it can block a single rank 10 technique, three rank 9 techniques, five rank 8 techniques, et cetera. Should the shield be struck with a melee attack, the melee attacker will immediately get struck back by a concussive blast with a Power score equal to two-thirds of the attack's Power score. Similarly, a magical attack will immediately be reciprocated by a stone projectile dealing damage equal to a regular offensive technique, with a rank equal to 2/3rds of the offending technique's rank. The shield lasts five posts and has a cooldown of one post. Should the shield be damaged but not exhausted after the third post, it is immediately refreshed to its maximum potential.
[Overpower Effects: Raise Potential to Non-Starter Rank 10, Shield Refresh, Partial Reflect]
[+] spoiler
Shockwave - 2
Range: 2 m.
Effect: The user is surrounded by an extending aura, increasing the range of all physical melee attacks by two metres for 5 posts. The aura alone cannot inflict damage stronger than minor wounds.
[+] spoiler
Simon Sigismund

Toughness: 59
• Guild Mage
• Quatro Cerberus
• Mage Breaker / Void Hunter
SP Earned: 574
Jewels: 174,815,000
[+] spoiler
Manus Muiredach Callahan

Strength: 18
Accuracy: 17
Stamina: 18
Speed: 16
Magic: 40 (50)
• Man of medicine
• N/A
• Blessing of Sirona
SP Earned: 74
Jewels: 23,280,000
[+] spoiler
Luce D'Amore

Power: 14
Endurance: 15
Toughness: 15
Speed: 14
Accuracy: 14
Magic: 30
• Dark Guild Mage
• Tartaros
• Stoneheart
SP Earned: 47
Jewels: 17,650,000
[+] spoiler
Christy McLaughlin

Power: 10
Endurance: 10
Toughness: 10
Speed: 25
Accuracy: 45
• Loose Cannon
• Knights of Fiore
• N/A
SP Earned: 45
Jewels: 4,150,000

Fumus
A-Class
A-Class
Fumus
A-Class
A-Class

December 15th, 2016, 6:49 am #2

・ Earned TP
You would have 74 Earned TP. 3 Starting + 71 from SP.

・ Bought TP
If you harvest 59 bought TP, then you are unable to start with 62 bought TP. (Even if you bought for the month, you'd only have 61 bought TP).

-
I don't know if you want to do anything with the extra TP, but for now,

・ Eldritch Knowledge - 10 [3]
There are more than ten Disruption Opener upgrades to choose from, so you will need to list them instead of saying 'All'. You also have the choice to choose one of the remaining upgrades as your 'OP upgrade' instead of a different OP upgrade (you don't have to; "Focus - Vague Knowledge, Focus - Detailed Knowledge, Focus Cooldown Reduction" will be looked at later).

current status: AAAAああああ아아아아啊啊啊啊
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB_DbCpFvHA 
♪ Hello, our crying tomorrow.
Farewell, our forgotten sorrow.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
• Human • Serpent
Pwr: 26    102
Edn: 65   50
Tou: 30   63
Spd: 60   65
Acc: 20   30
Mgc: 80     20
FoaM
Two-Pronged M...
Convoluted H...
A Flair for Flares
*EoD
(Meiyou) Rou/Kaku

・ SSm: Barriers
Obsidian Ardor
・ SP Earned: 0/296
・ Affil: Neutral Good
・ 490x48x35 cm^3
 2.4(1.8)m wingspan
朗 #e06073  
   確 #5f6b9c

銘 =#ABAAA2     
    記 =#949288
ゼッ =#906da1   
   OA =#81967B

[+] spoiler

※Dau Phyong Kinu
※Desiertan
--

0/85 ― 140
Pwr: 18
Edn: 16
Tou: 16
Spd: 16
Acc: 44
Mgc: 30

Guild: None
Affilia: Light

=#4a2020
[/size]

Zen
S-Class
S-Class
Zen
S-Class
S-Class

December 15th, 2016, 7:24 am #3

All edits were made.
[+] spoiler
Simon Sigismund

• Guild Mage
• Quatro Cerberus
[+] spoiler
Manus Muiredach Callahan

• Man of medicine
• N/A
• Blessing of Sirona
[+] spoiler
Luce D'Amore

• Dark Guild Mage
• Tartaros
• Stoneheart
[+] spoiler
Christy McLaughlin

• Loose Cannon
• Knights of Fiore
• N/A

Fumus
A-Class
A-Class
Fumus
A-Class
A-Class

December 17th, 2016, 3:16 am #4

・ Corvus Blade
Even though you mentioned that you want to upgrade it to S-Class immediately after acceptance, I am obligated to mention that this can start at C-Class for durability. You can keep it D-Class if you really want.

・ Brand of the Nameless One - 10 [3]
This is for your information in case it might change any of your plans. You will still need line of sight and line of egress (basically just an unhindered line) to the target when you initially. brand them.

・ Torrential Power - 10 [3]
Minimum cooldown is 2 posts. I would only allow the OP options to allow more 'reflection' of the S-class projectiles (so three S-Class projectiles is okay), but not more than one equal-rank projectile in total for the entire technique. On that note though, I'd be okay if this technique is able to 'reflect' back one R10[3],R10[2],R10[1],or R10 projectile. (as a note, you would not be able to 'scale down' from one R10[3] to three R10)

・ Eldritch Knowledge - 10 [3]
"He chooses up to five target he is aware of within range to determine that target's relative magic stat,"
You'll need to include that bolded word. You are only able to tell if the person has a higher or lower magic stat compared to you, but not its exact levels.
If you wanted to know exactly how far lower, or how far higher if it's within 2 ranks, then you'll need to spend an OP option on it.

・ Anti-Disruption in general
Techniques under Disruption work like pre-emptive cautions: you place it on them, and then they can choose themselves whether or not to try to cast (under the assumption that they do not godmod knowing that they are affected by anti-magic).
If you want to wait for them to 'cast first, but wait I knew you would so I'm going to disrupt you before you could cast it', then you can but it will depend on your character's Accuracy vs. their Accuracy. Other than this, you can not have a technique that outright disrupts someone's technique without any chance of it 'not working', and the Disruption technique needs a duration instead of being instantaneous (even if it is 1 post duration).
Alternatively, you'd want Nullification magic, which affects magic while they are in effect, as opposed to stopping them from going into effect.

・ Annihilate ____ Magic - 10 [3]
If you are going to limit each technique to one category of offense/defense/utility-support, then you are allowed to increase the TP count from 14 to 23.

・ Corvus Stinger - 10 [1]
Minimum cooldown 2 post. 1 post with your OP option.
Diameter or Radius?
Regardless, the size needs to be drastically reduced if you can choose who to not damage. Also, since you mention 'anything caught within this area', are you able choose what not to damage as well (for example certain buildings/structures)?

・ Apocalypse - 10 [1]
Minimum cooldown 1 post. You can not reduce this any further with OP.
If you want to be allowed to choose who is exempt from the damage, then you'll need to reduce the range.

・ Grasping Darkness - 10 [1]
For durability purposes, mention that these are S-Class.

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
• Human • Serpent
FoaM
Two-Pronged M...
Convoluted H...
A Flair for Flares
*EoD
(Meiyou) Rou/Kaku

Obsidian Ardor
・ 490x48x35 cm^3
 2.4(1.8)m wingspan
朗 #e06073  
   確 #5f6b9c

銘 =#ABAAA2     
    記 =#949288
ゼッ =#906da1   
   OA =#81967B

[+] spoiler

※Dau Phyong Kinu
※Desiertan
--

0/85 ― 140

=#4a2020
[/size]

Zen
S-Class
S-Class
Zen
S-Class
S-Class

December 17th, 2016, 5:49 pm #5

-Edited

-Edited

-Edited

-Edited

-Annihilate Magic techniques changed

-Technique's range and width were reduced and description was changed to clarify.

-Increased cooldown, instead used OP to increase range.

-Edited
[+] spoiler
Simon Sigismund

• Guild Mage
• Quatro Cerberus
[+] spoiler
Manus Muiredach Callahan

• Man of medicine
• N/A
• Blessing of Sirona
[+] spoiler
Luce D'Amore

• Dark Guild Mage
• Tartaros
• Stoneheart
[+] spoiler
Christy McLaughlin

• Loose Cannon
• Knights of Fiore
• N/A

Fumus
A-Class
A-Class
Fumus
A-Class
A-Class

December 17th, 2016, 6:19 pm #6

・ Torrential Power
"One rank 10 projectile technique or"
If you want, you can upgrade this to, "One rank 10 [3] projectile technique or "

・ Annihilate ____ Magic (x3)
A technique is not allowed to start their cooldown before the technique itself ends (aside from very specific circumstances that are not applicable here), so this OP option is not acceptable either. You also mention a shield, "For instance, if the shield only ", but this is not considered a shield. Even if it is flavor text, for the sake of clarity please describe this differently.

・ Corvus Stinger
Since you can shoot this twice over two posts and you can choose between allies/enemies, I'd say the range needs to be lowered to 300m.

・ Apocalypse
You have two different ranges listed here. Both of those numbers need to be changed to 150m radius since you can differentiate ally from enemy. Minimum cooldown 1 post.

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
• Human • Serpent
FoaM
Two-Pronged M...
Convoluted H...
A Flair for Flares
*EoD
(Meiyou) Rou/Kaku

Obsidian Ardor
・ 490x48x35 cm^3
 2.4(1.8)m wingspan
朗 #e06073  
   確 #5f6b9c

銘 =#ABAAA2     
    記 =#949288
ゼッ =#906da1   
   OA =#81967B

[+] spoiler

※Dau Phyong Kinu
※Desiertan
--

0/85 ― 140

=#4a2020
[/size]

Zen
S-Class
S-Class
Zen
S-Class
S-Class

December 17th, 2016, 9:11 pm #7

All edits made.
[+] spoiler
Simon Sigismund

• Guild Mage
• Quatro Cerberus
[+] spoiler
Manus Muiredach Callahan

• Man of medicine
• N/A
• Blessing of Sirona
[+] spoiler
Luce D'Amore

• Dark Guild Mage
• Tartaros
• Stoneheart
[+] spoiler
Christy McLaughlin

• Loose Cannon
• Knights of Fiore
• N/A

Inara Serra
S-Class
S-Class

December 23rd, 2016, 1:02 am #8

1/2
Image credit to Mazohyst
[+] spoiler

Mottos in Latin are so much more fitting.
Image Credit: Tenken
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler

Power: 83
Endurance: 85
Toughness: 83
Speed: 84
Accuracy: 83
Magic: 100[220]

THREADS 
Ravendark//Gale//Aji | Mission | Arc | Event

Personality wrote:Snow tends to be standoffish at first meeting. She can either warm to you quickly or hate you completely. Either way, she is loyal to a fault. Her major thing is the balance, that which keeps neither dark nor light from favoring too heavily in the world at any given time. Once you've won her favor as friend, it is hard to lose it. The same goes for enemies.

Magic Synopsis wrote:Snow's magic is a curse. Not quite literally. She has spent a lot of time learning to tame it, and it has never completely overtaken her, save once when it was new to her. In order to maintain balance then, she left the world of civilization, and came back more able to control the wolf within. It still shows when her grey eyes spark golden, however, before her temper snaps.
[+] spoiler

Power: 25
Endurance: 32
Toughness: 30
Speed: 26
Accuracy: 27
Magic: 40(50)

THREADS  ☐☐☐ | ☐☐

Personality wrote:A researcher by profession, Sera prefers to keep her own company, or that of dusty old tomes whenever possible. While she is cold and logical by nature, that doesn't make her any less handy in a fight or pinch. Whatever allies she might accrue in her adventures in Fiore, she would always be loyal to. Well... Mostly.

Magic Synopsis wrote:The control of gravity is a finiky thing, but Seraphina has a decent grasp of it. It is a boon for the most part, and can come in handy on shadier jobs, especially that whole walking on walls thing. She also has the distinction of being able to distinguish between friend and foe when using her magic. Especially handy for not getting squished.

Zen
S-Class
S-Class
Zen
S-Class
S-Class

December 23rd, 2016, 6:16 am #9

Woohoo
[+] spoiler
Simon Sigismund

• Guild Mage
• Quatro Cerberus
[+] spoiler
Manus Muiredach Callahan

• Man of medicine
• N/A
• Blessing of Sirona
[+] spoiler
Luce D'Amore

• Dark Guild Mage
• Tartaros
• Stoneheart
[+] spoiler
Christy McLaughlin

• Loose Cannon
• Knights of Fiore
• N/A

Potato
B-Class
B-Class

December 29th, 2016, 5:47 pm #10

Your character application is now accepted and will be placed in the archived forum. This topic has now been resolved, so therefore its closed.

This is an automatic message.