Here is the info on the Montreal Strap...

Here is the info on the Montreal Strap...

May 30th, 2007, 7:33 pm #1

Ok plain and simple you paypal Simona 185 Euro and mention it is for the Montreal GTG strap
What I will need is a confirmation from you that she was paid and then I can give you your straps in Montreal. One note...there wasn't enough demand for Calf so I had extra gator straps made...you guys that missed the boat have a chance to still get in...you will have to settle with Aurelio or myself at the GTG
To paypal Simona here is her address
info@simonastraps.com
Thanks guys...I will have a pic from her today or tomorrow and will be posting it
Best
Marc

Upstate New York

May 30th, 2007, 8:44 pm #2

-

Best,
K

A true friend stabs you in the front.
-Oscar Wilde

June 3rd, 2007, 2:54 pm #3

Ok plain and simple you paypal Simona 185 Euro and mention it is for the Montreal GTG strap
What I will need is a confirmation from you that she was paid and then I can give you your straps in Montreal. One note...there wasn't enough demand for Calf so I had extra gator straps made...you guys that missed the boat have a chance to still get in...you will have to settle with Aurelio or myself at the GTG
To paypal Simona here is her address
info@simonastraps.com
Thanks guys...I will have a pic from her today or tomorrow and will be posting it
Best
Marc

Upstate New York
As my dry cleaner says: "No ticky, no laundy"

You need to shoot $185 Euros (or $249. in US dollars) before you receive the strap to Simona. Her Paypal ID is: info@simonastraps.com

Marc and I can also take your $$ at Montreal and hand out the straps there; however, for convenience' sake for us, we'd appreciate it
if you could take care of payment to Simona on your own

Either way, stay tuned... Marc has some nice pics of this puppy!!! WOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!

See you kids Friday
A.

Peace,
Aurelio - NYC
But usually vactioning on planet Zatar ~