My OC series

Kyrtuck
Sad, Sad Bastard
Kyrtuck
Sad, Sad Bastard

8:40 PM - Jun 17, 2015 #1

This is something I've been planning for years and years. I'm still pretty unsure about the style, but I decided it was about time I finally tried starting the dang thing.

Anyways, this first issue is a little bit slow and simple, I thought it'd be best to sort of lull readers into it? Anyways, things pick up more, with characters and setting in the 2nd issue, which I haven't started. I'm trying to update this twice a week on a regular schedule, and its already running me ragged!

Kyrtuck
Sad, Sad Bastard
Kyrtuck
Sad, Sad Bastard

8:18 PM - Jun 24, 2015 #2

I liked how the effect on panel one turned out. But then that pose on panel three turned into ass. How can you even get references for something like that? :/

Note about that kukri knife: its a part of his suit so he can summon and unsummon it at anytime, as well as a grappling hook with rope, and a storage pack. It looks real random now, but it gets explained in the middle of issue 2. Originally I was just gonna have all three of those things on his suit regularily, but I decided that that would be OBNOXIOUSLY cluttered.

...the...light from the explosion's fire went out mostly.....

Kyrtuck
Sad, Sad Bastard
Kyrtuck
Sad, Sad Bastard

8:54 PM - Jul 06, 2015 #3

Aw come on, didn't everyone wanna think this?

These two were kind of like expiriments for coloring and belnding with my Corel painter.

'nother little experiment, this with a parody pokemon