Dead Celebrity thread

Master Shake
Sad, Sad Bastard
Master Shake
Sad, Sad Bastard
Joined: November 5th, 2004, 6:09 pm

August 10th, 2008, 8:21 pm #1

First Bernie Mac, now Issac Hayes.

What's weird about this is that AMC was playing Escape From New York yesterday.

He's the Duke of New York. He's A-Number-One.

And yeah, I made this thread because at the rate Death is going this year the front page of this subforum might just wind up being all "Hey, *blank* died today* topics. Better to have a catch-all topic, I think.
Quote
Like
Share

Pixellated
Sad, Sad Bastard
Pixellated
Sad, Sad Bastard
Joined: July 3rd, 2006, 3:16 pm

August 10th, 2008, 8:23 pm #2

Master Shake,Aug 10 2008 wrote: And yeah, I made this thread because at the rate Death is going this year the front page of this subforum might just wind up being all "Hey, *blank* died today* topics. Better to have a catch-all topic, I think.
How optimistic of you.

I'm hoping this gets buried at least three pages before being gravedug, for lack of a better term.
Quote
Like
Share

Master Shake
Sad, Sad Bastard
Master Shake
Sad, Sad Bastard
Joined: November 5th, 2004, 6:09 pm

August 10th, 2008, 8:29 pm #3

My optimism's being waning lately, given that all these actors and comedians I've liked since I was a kid are croaking and nobody younger seems to be stepping up to fill the void of awesome that they left behind.

If this topic can go three months or so without an update, I'll be a happy camper. It'd mean fewer awesome people were dying.
Last edited by Master Shake on August 10th, 2008, 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quote
Like
Share

Ed Sigma
Sad, Sad Bastard
Ed Sigma
Sad, Sad Bastard
Joined: March 8th, 2007, 7:19 pm

August 10th, 2008, 8:51 pm #4

Damn, Chef's dead too? Bummer, sure he lost his way a bit with Scientology and leaving South Park on bad terms, but he was still cool in so many other ways, there's little that can beat the pure awesome of the Shaft theme.
Last edited by Ed Sigma on August 10th, 2008, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quote
Like
Share

Feldoon
Sad, Sad Bastard
Feldoon
Sad, Sad Bastard
Joined: April 11th, 2005, 10:41 am

August 10th, 2008, 10:03 pm #5



*Feldoon coughs
Quote
Like
Share

Hercule Pyro
Sad, Sad Bastard
Hercule Pyro
Sad, Sad Bastard
Joined: October 13th, 2004, 2:04 pm

August 10th, 2008, 10:05 pm #6

I don't think Samuel has time to die. He's too fucking busy.
Quote
Like
Share

Quillian
Sad, Sad Bastard
Quillian
Sad, Sad Bastard
Joined: February 14th, 2005, 11:26 am

August 10th, 2008, 10:20 pm #7

Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Don S. Davis, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes... am I missing anyone?
Quote
Like
Share

Feldoon
Sad, Sad Bastard
Feldoon
Sad, Sad Bastard
Joined: April 11th, 2005, 10:41 am

August 10th, 2008, 10:26 pm #8

Quillian,Aug 10 2008 wrote: Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Don S. Davis, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes... am I missing anyone?
ITT: Quillian's kill score.
Quote
Like
Share

Quillian
Sad, Sad Bastard
Quillian
Sad, Sad Bastard
Joined: February 14th, 2005, 11:26 am

August 10th, 2008, 10:32 pm #9

Feldoon,Aug 10 2008 wrote:
Quillian,Aug 10 2008 wrote: Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Don S. Davis, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes... am I missing anyone?
ITT: Quillian's kill score.
What? "ITT"?
Quote
Like
Share

Feldoon
Sad, Sad Bastard
Feldoon
Sad, Sad Bastard
Joined: April 11th, 2005, 10:41 am

August 10th, 2008, 10:33 pm #10

Quillian,Aug 10 2008 wrote:
Feldoon,Aug 10 2008 wrote:
Quillian,Aug 10 2008 wrote: Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Don S. Davis, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes... am I missing anyone?
ITT: Quillian's kill score.
What? "ITT"?
"ITT" is a popular abbreviation for "In this thread" which is used by a forum poster to denote content that appears in said thread.
Quote
Like
Share