Metallix Brother
Rank of Some Significance
Metallix Brother
Rank of Some Significance

7:59 PM - Feb 11, 2012 #21

So, what're the numbers sitting at thus far, and whom is most desperate to be involved?

Pixellated
Sad, Sad Bastard
Pixellated
Sad, Sad Bastard

12:26 AM - Feb 13, 2012 #22

Metallix Brother,Feb 11 2012 wrote: So, what're the numbers sitting at thus far, and whom is most desperate to be involved?
Current potential players are:
- Lirlond
- East
- Jeff
- Kaempfer
- Twib
- LG
- Met
- Korvaz
That's eight people for six slots; if you're unable to decide amongst yourselves (and please don't bow out because you feel someone else is more deserving through experience or how many times they've played in a group here, everyone needs equal opportunities), I'll just do it by diceroll.

lirlond
Sad, Sad Bastard
lirlond
Sad, Sad Bastard

7:34 PM - Feb 13, 2012 #23

I don't mind dropping, I've been in practically every game ran in the past year or so, so I'd rather the newer guys get a go!

Pixellated
Sad, Sad Bastard
Pixellated
Sad, Sad Bastard

7:04 PM - Feb 15, 2012 #24

I'd like to determine the final six soon (so you can all make your sprites), I'll roll for it at 7pm tomorrow if that's okay?

Dakatsu
Sad, Sad Bastard
Dakatsu
Sad, Sad Bastard

7:38 PM - Feb 15, 2012 #25

I think I'll give this a shot, though this would be my first time. I have a general idea on how to play D&D, so I can probably pick it up as a play along. Now should I download everything from Map Tool to the Dice Tool?

7PM over there would be 2PM EST.
Last edited by Dakatsu on 7:41 PM - Feb 15, 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Pixellated
Sad, Sad Bastard
Pixellated
Sad, Sad Bastard

7:55 PM - Feb 15, 2012 #26

Dakatsu,Feb 15 2012 wrote: I think I'll give this a shot, though this would be my first time. I have a general idea on how to play D&D, so I can probably pick it up as a play along. Now should I download everything from Map Tool to the Dice Tool?

Just MapTool is good, and yeah, I think your time conversion is right. If you're not out by tomorrow evening, PM me your Skype username so you can be in the chat as well.

Dakatsu
Sad, Sad Bastard
Dakatsu
Sad, Sad Bastard

8:30 PM - Feb 15, 2012 #27

Pixellated,Feb 15 2012 wrote:
Dakatsu,Feb 15 2012 wrote: I think I'll give this a shot, though this would be my first time.  I have a general idea on how to play D&D, so I can probably pick it up as a play along.  Now should I download everything from Map Tool to the Dice Tool?

Just MapTool is good, and yeah, I think your time conversion is right. If you're not out by tomorrow evening, PM me your Skype username so you can be in the chat as well.
I shall do that. First, how do I use the Map tool?

Pixellated
Sad, Sad Bastard
Pixellated
Sad, Sad Bastard

8:32 PM - Feb 15, 2012 #28

Dakatsu,Feb 15 2012 wrote:
Dakatsu,Feb 15 2012 wrote: I think I'll give this a shot, though this would be my first time.  I have a general idea on how to play D&D, so I can probably pick it up as a play along.  Now should I download everything from Map Tool to the Dice Tool?

It's pretty natural usage once you've connected to my server I'll be running, as far as moving tokens around is. You roll dice in the chat window with the /roll command, so rolling a twenty-sided die is /roll d20, rolling two six-sided dice is /roll 2d6, and so on. That's pretty much it.

Dakatsu
Sad, Sad Bastard
Dakatsu
Sad, Sad Bastard

8:38 PM - Feb 15, 2012 #29

Pixellated,Feb 15 2012 wrote: Just MapTool is good, and yeah, I think your time conversion is right. If you're not out by tomorrow evening, PM me your Skype username so you can be in the chat as well.
It's pretty natural usage once you've connected to my server I'll be running, as far as moving tokens around is. You roll dice in the chat window with the /roll command, so rolling a twenty-sided die is /roll d20, rolling two six-sided dice is /roll 2d6, and so on. That's pretty much it.
That doesn't seem so bad. So it automatically sets everything up for me once I join your server, then. But how do I connect to your server with MapTool?

Pixellated
Sad, Sad Bastard
Pixellated
Sad, Sad Bastard

8:49 PM - Feb 15, 2012 #30

Dakatsu,Feb 15 2012 wrote: I shall do that. First, how do I use the Map tool?
That doesn't seem so bad. So it automatically sets everything up for me once I join your server, then. But how do I connect to your server with MapTool?
We'll sort all this out on the night if you're not rolled out.