April 26th, 2011, 3:29 pm #21

Daisy Dukes wrote:As a white woman I've often wondered why do black women called themselves bitches, I have never been able to figure that out.
Not just black women. Be honest.

April 26th, 2011, 3:38 pm #22

white caroline wrote:
Daisy Dukes wrote:As a white woman I've often wondered why do black women called themselves bitches, I have never been able to figure that out.
White women we don't walk around calling ourselves bitches, we wasn't raised that way.

April 26th, 2011, 5:54 pm #23

Daisy Dukes wrote:
white caroline wrote:
White women we don't walk around calling ourselves bitches, we wasn't raised that way.
How were you raised? Are both your parents white? Which parent do you resemble?
"It always seems impossible until its done." - The Honorable Nelson Mandela

"Life is too short to allow yourself to become trapped in one chapter. You learn what you can, you stand up and you move forward." - Cap's Mom

April 26th, 2011, 6:06 pm #24

Daisy Dukes wrote:
white caroline wrote:
Were you raised to know that wasn't, was not the proper word to use in the sentence you just typed?

April 28th, 2011, 4:15 pm #25

white caroline wrote:
Lol cmon, I know that you don't seriously think that person is a woman. She starts off every sentence "well I, as a white woman, because of my white womaness, because of the fact that I am a white white woman would never allow my caucasion feminess do that .. because I'm a white woman .. in case you missed that"

Lol a little over the top but really who does that? No one on the board starts off a sentence 'well as a bm, or as a bw' lol like really he's trying way to hard but at the same time not hard enough.
Growing old is mandatory while growing up is optional

April 28th, 2011, 4:38 pm #26

Damn Right wrote:
asiaticman7 wrote:I remember back in the day when Jeru the damaja had this joint out:

I've never heard of that song, but he's right on point he's telling the truth.

He's dropping science

April 29th, 2011, 2:14 pm #27

New York wrote:
Damn Right wrote:
asiaticman7 wrote:I remember back in the day when Jeru the damaja had this joint out:

I've never heard of that song, but he's right on point he's telling the truth.

He's dropping science
wrote:He's dropping science
You spelled science wrong it should have been shitz.
Be who you are, say what you feel, because those that matter
won't mind and those that mind don't matter!

April 30th, 2011, 5:00 am #28

Men shouldn't call women bitches a bitch is a female dog.

May 2nd, 2011, 6:00 pm #29

Black Republican wrote:Men shouldn't call women bitches a bitch is a female dog.
Well you can call some of them whores, because the word whore is all through out the Bible.

May 2nd, 2011, 6:14 pm #30

Michael Vick wrote:
Black Republican wrote:Men shouldn't call women bitches a bitch is a female dog.
Well you can call some of them whores, because the word whore is all through out the Bible.
I call men whores all the time! You are right!