Two transgender athletes win girl’s track championship

Joined: June 24th, 2010, 5:03 pm

June 13th, 2018, 1:47 am #1

Two transgender athletes crushed a slate of biological girls at a Connecticut girl’s track championship last week.

Terry Miller of Bulkeley, Connecticut, a transgender student, set a “record” for the girl’s competition in the 100 and 200-meter runs, according to the Daily Wire.

The second place finisher was also a transgender student, Andraya Yearwood of Cromwell.Also raising eyebrows over the big win, only months ago during the winter indoor season, Bulkeley was competing on the boys’ team, according to reports.

An official for the New England championships defended the move to allow stronger, faster, bigger boys to compete as girls. While noting that she feels bad for all the girls knocked out of the finals to allow the two transgenders to compete, CIAC executive director Karissa Niehoff said, “We do feel for them. Fully agree it doesn’t feel good. The optic isn’t good. But we really do have to look at the bigger issues that speak to civil rights and the fact this is high school sports.”

For his part, Hillhouse coach Gary Moore has criticized the policy. Moore insisted that allowing biological boys to compete as girls “wasn’t fair to the girls.”

Moore added that people have come to him privately to express dissatisfaction with the policy, CTPost reported.

“I’ve been stopped by at least five coaches,” Moore said, “all of them saying they really liked what I said in the paper. How come other coaches aren’t talking? This is a big issue a lot of coaches have, that we’ve got to do something, but how come you’re not saying anything? I’ve said what I needed to say. I’m getting a little annoyed with the coaches that we haven’t been able to get together and do what’s best for everybody.”

Another coach, Glastonbury’s Brian Collins, also criticized the policy.

“I think a lot of people, myself in included, have a problem with is a biological male competing. When they put the state law in effect, my interpretation is it wasn’t made for high school sports,” Collins said. “I think it was meant for all people, whether transgender, bisexual, gay, are treated fairly. I totally agree with that, but with sports, it’s not a level playing field. You’d probably ask the state reps if the law should be changed for sports.”

At least one biologically female contestant’s mother is adamant that the policy of allowing biological boys to compete as girls is unfair to the contestants born as girls.

Bianca Stanescu, the mother of contestant Selina Soule of Glastonbury High, slammed the policy saying that she sees no problem with such a rule for classwork in science and math. But, “Sports are set up for fairness. Biologically male and female are different.”

“The great majority is being sacrificed for the minority,” Stanescu added.

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2018/06 ... pionships/
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 30th, 2014, 1:26 pm

June 13th, 2018, 2:57 am #2

You are an satanic, wicked racist White man. That is why you esteemed this thread celebrating these great people. But then you'll go namecall and mock and make fun of Rachel Dolezal when she did exactly what these transgenders did, and physically changed who they were.

This thread is proof of your deranged way of thinking, by you supporting transgender folks changing into whoever they want to be, at the same time you spit on Rachel Dolezal for changing into whoever she wants to be.


...


Your hatred for negros, lives, within the existence of Rachel Dolezal yes so this thread should be morphed into a shrine B-) for displaying all of your evil posts about Rachel.










Quote
Like
Share

Joined: December 9th, 2010, 4:24 am

June 13th, 2018, 3:58 pm #3

Zechariah wrote:Two transgender athletes crushed a slate of biological girls at a Connecticut girl’s track championship last week.


“I think a lot of people, myself in included, have a problem with is a biological male competing. When they put the state law in effect, my interpretation is it wasn’t made for high school sports,” Collins said. “I think it was meant for all people, whether transgender, bisexual, gay, are treated fairly. I totally agree with that, but with sports, it’s not a level playing field. You’d probably ask the state reps if the law should be changed for sports.”

At least one biologically female contestant’s mother is adamant that the policy of allowing biological boys to compete as girls is unfair to the contestants born as girls.

Bianca Stanescu, the mother of contestant Selina Soule of Glastonbury High, slammed the policy saying that she sees no problem with such a rule for classwork in science and math. But, “Sports are set up for fairness. Biologically male and female are different.”

“The great majority is being sacrificed for the minority,” Stanescu added.

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2018/06 ... pionships/
Everyone should be protected against discrimination, but sports is a totally different matter.

This is where you need a separate division, just to keep things fair.

The set-up should be the same as having different weight classes on boxing.
"It always seems impossible until its done." - The Honorable Nelson Mandela

"Life is too short to allow yourself to become trapped in one chapter. You learn what you can, you stand up and you move forward." - Cap's Mom
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: December 9th, 2010, 4:24 am

June 13th, 2018, 4:01 pm #4

Look at this...



"It always seems impossible until its done." - The Honorable Nelson Mandela

"Life is too short to allow yourself to become trapped in one chapter. You learn what you can, you stand up and you move forward." - Cap's Mom
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: July 23rd, 2012, 7:11 am

June 13th, 2018, 9:00 pm #5

Part of the nonsense of this current era.
"Unlearn what you have learned."
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 30th, 2014, 1:26 pm

June 13th, 2018, 9:30 pm #6

U Thant wrote:You are an satanic, wicked racist White man. That is why you esteemed this thread celebrating these great people. But then you'll go namecall and mock and make fun of Rachel Dolezal when she did exactly what these transgenders did, and physically changed who they were.

This thread is proof of your deranged way of thinking, by you supporting transgender folks changing into whoever they want to be, at the same time you spit on Rachel Dolezal for changing into whoever she wants to be.


...


Your hatred for negros, lives, within the existence of Rachel Dolezal yes so this thread should be morphed into a shrine B-) for displaying all of your evil posts about Rachel.










Quote
Like
Share

Joined: June 24th, 2010, 5:03 pm

June 14th, 2018, 5:10 am #7

Doctor Magnus Warlock wrote:
Zechariah wrote:Two transgender athletes crushed a slate of biological girls at a Connecticut girl’s track championship last week.


“I think a lot of people, myself in included, have a problem with is a biological male competing. When they put the state law in effect, my interpretation is it wasn’t made for high school sports,” Collins said. “I think it was meant for all people, whether transgender, bisexual, gay, are treated fairly. I totally agree with that, but with sports, it’s not a level playing field. You’d probably ask the state reps if the law should be changed for sports.”

At least one biologically female contestant’s mother is adamant that the policy of allowing biological boys to compete as girls is unfair to the contestants born as girls.

Bianca Stanescu, the mother of contestant Selina Soule of Glastonbury High, slammed the policy saying that she sees no problem with such a rule for classwork in science and math. But, “Sports are set up for fairness. Biologically male and female are different.”

“The great majority is being sacrificed for the minority,” Stanescu added.

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2018/06 ... pionships/
Everyone should be protected against discrimination, but sports is a totally different matter.

This is where you need a separate division, just to keep things fair.

The set-up should be the same as having different weight classes on boxing.
I totally agree, Doc, this is extremely unfair to girls.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: June 24th, 2010, 5:03 pm

June 14th, 2018, 5:11 am #8

Snidely Whiplash wrote:Part of the nonsense of this current era.
Ditto!!
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: June 24th, 2010, 5:03 pm

June 14th, 2018, 5:13 am #9

U Thant wrote:You are an satanic, wicked racist White man. That is why you esteemed this thread celebrating these great people. But then you'll go namecall and mock and make fun of Rachel Dolezal when she did exactly what these transgenders did, and physically changed who they were.

This thread is proof of your deranged way of thinking, by you supporting transgender folks changing into whoever they want to be, at the same time you spit on Rachel Dolezal for changing into whoever she wants to be.


...


Your hatred for negros, lives, within the existence of Rachel Dolezal yes so this thread should be morphed into a shrine B-) for displaying all of your evil posts about Rachel.
We all know that you're extremely protective of trannys, and your previous posts confirm that. We're sure you rooted for the trannys. :D
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 30th, 2014, 1:26 pm

June 14th, 2018, 7:34 am #10

Zechariah wrote:
U Thant wrote:You are an satanic, wicked racist White man. That is why you esteemed this thread celebrating these great people. But then you'll go namecall and mock and make fun of Rachel Dolezal when she did exactly what these transgenders did, and physically changed who they were.

This thread is proof of your deranged way of thinking, by you supporting transgender folks changing into whoever they want to be, at the same time you spit on Rachel Dolezal for changing into whoever she wants to be.


...


Your hatred for negros, lives, within the existence of Rachel Dolezal yes so this thread should be morphed into a shrine B-) for displaying all of your evil posts about Rachel.
wow. you reeeeally exposed me here. I hate it when you do that.










Quote
Like
Share