November 26th, 2016, 12:23 am #271

MrsMommy wrote:The black man did this to our people.
This is emphatically incorrect, and colossally unfair to say. Plus it is the equivalent of saying Black men did also borne the very, White racism, which continues to rape both negro females and males since Abe Lincoln abolished slavery.

Black men in the USA own no Industries control no Markets and dictate no cultures. Therefore, as according to logic, Black men lack the abilities and the tools to accomplish what you have deluded to here.

November 27th, 2016, 11:09 am #272

Doctor Magnus Warlock wrote:
MrsMommy wrote:Wow. Did not expect to find this type of negativity at this website.

Somehow, some people seem to think that they are special, and that they alone should escape various human experiences. For instance, somebody was not nice to them or did not think that they were interesting enough to get to know. Rejection is part of life; this should be one of the first things a parent teaches a child.

Everybody should have the right to say no; and everybody should have the room to grow and experience rejection, because it is a part of life. Nobody likes it; but everyone experiences it. It has nothing to do with race or gender---and everything to do with maturity and preferences.

Men know how to hurt women and other people to the quick, and have mastered this game much better than women. Jokes at the expense of girls and women are big in America, and can be seen in regular frat-boy humor all throughout our media. Women just have to accept it. Men would not like this if women ruled the world. As it is, black men have made it both lucrative and popular to call other blacks, nwords, bishes, and heaux. This is how the world see's black women. The black man did this to our people. Kids learn that they are nwords and their mothers and sisters are bishes/heaux before they even enter school. These are their first rhymes. Sad.
I co-sign this post.
Uh, Doc ... I think everyone already knew this w/o you saying so B-)

As according to the trajectory of your own post archives, over years, you coSigned MrsM here likely because she blamed Black men, for other Humans' decision to go sin ---which is in fact exactly what you do very often here on AFN.

8 [Evils] Used to Blame Black People for Their Own Oppression — and How to Counteract Them [Evils]

By Nick Chiles

http://atlantablackstar.com/2015/01/15/ ... ract-them/

Be sure to read all four (4) pages too Doc B-)

December 6th, 2016, 5:30 pm #273

Ethos Logos Pathos wrote:
Doctor Magnus Warlock wrote:
MrsMommy wrote:Wow. Did not expect to find this type of negativity at this website.

Somehow, some people seem to think that they are special, and that they alone should escape various human experiences. For instance, somebody was not nice to them or did not think that they were interesting enough to get to know. Rejection is part of life; this should be one of the first things a parent teaches a child.

Everybody should have the right to say no; and everybody should have the room to grow and experience rejection, because it is a part of life. Nobody likes it; but everyone experiences it. It has nothing to do with race or gender---and everything to do with maturity and preferences.

Men know how to hurt women and other people to the quick, and have mastered this game much better than women. Jokes at the expense of girls and women are big in America, and can be seen in regular frat-boy humor all throughout our media. Women just have to accept it. Men would not like this if women ruled the world. As it is, black men have made it both lucrative and popular to call other blacks, nwords, bishes, and heaux. This is how the world see's black women. The black man did this to our people. Kids learn that they are nwords and their mothers and sisters are bishes/heaux before they even enter school. These are their first rhymes. Sad.
I co-sign this post.
Uh, Doc ... I think everyone already knew this w/o you saying so B-)

As according to the trajectory of your own post archives, over years, you coSigned MrsM here likely because she blamed Black men, for other Humans' decision to go sin ---which is in fact exactly what you do very often here on AFN.

8 [Evils] Used to Blame Black People for Their Own Oppression — and How to Counteract Them [Evils]

By Nick Chiles

http://atlantablackstar.com/2015/01/15/ ... ract-them/

Be sure to read all four (4) pages too Doc B-)
The post below provides far more interesting reading.
"It always seems impossible until its done." - The Honorable Nelson Mandela

"Life is too short to allow yourself to become trapped in one chapter. You learn what you can, you stand up and you move forward." - Cap's Mom

December 6th, 2016, 5:31 pm #274

Doctor Saul Santiago wrote:Let's look at real examples from post archives to expand on the words of Akachi.

I truly believe that once real documented words from this board may help to expand upon what Akachi is seeking to enlighten us with.

Let's start here.
Akachi wrote:True male development isn’t encouraged, harvested or socialized into the life of young Brothers at infancy.
Some males simply refuse to wear pants, and seek to forge their own destiny, even when it comes to romantic relationships with women.
The SOLE Controller wrote:I am a victim of the real America, with relationships....
Perhaps Akachi has a point here. Some of these cats will defend white chicks, even when they have been exposed for having blatant racial double standards.
Akachi wrote:However, he’s socialized, in government schools to bow at the feet of liberal white women....
We have a purported white woman here who has never singled any poster here out over their negative depictions of women of color, yet, became quite vocal & accusatory when less than flattering depictions of women who happened to be white were presented.
Caroline wrote:No, its just you trying to create a general impression that all white women are trashy.
Caroline wrote:
Doctor Saul Santiago wrote:I can't believe they did that.

These are college girls, no less.

Whats the big deal about them?
Except that its anti Michigan.
Doctor Saul Santiago wrote:Caroline,

You did posts these rather judgmental comments about Rihanna choice of public attire.

Caroline wrote:Im ok with Rihanna in her performances, but not to dress like this in public.
Caroline wrote:Going to a stripper is not the same as seeing a woman dressed like Rihanna in public.
As I said, I find it quite amusing that here you are defending the provocative college girls when you threw stones at Rihanna.

I find it even more amusing that you brought skin color into the discussion.
Here is a sod, ever the self-proclaimed victim of the country he was born in.......yet always claiming to have an anti-racism style.....defending the honor of a clearly prejudiced person.
emotions' SOLE controller wrote:lol @ Ether still badgering and trolling Caroline...because she's fair and equitable in her opinion where he can't rattle her.

@Caroline;

if you get too sick of him, just whine like a lil' bytch...to Admin...and they might not care that he's lightskinned.

that strategy worked the other day when Truthie & LadyBug1 went whining for Admin. to delete my posts.

Akachi made this rather bold statement.
Akachi wrote:-You’re indecisive
This coincides with the first assessment I made. In addition to not apologizing, you don’t know how to make up your mind on anything. This signals weakness to a woman. A woman will stand behind the decision you make as a man, even if it’s wrong, so long as you stand firm and don’t waiver.
Decision making is the pillar of manhood.
Either you engaged in a particularly decisive action, or you did not. Anyone can bark loud behind a computer screen forever & a day, but a real man should seek out ways to bring finality to his conflicts.
emotions' SOLE controller wrote:You ain't Donald Sterling.

You're a broke azz bytchNIGG, so there's no need to burden any agency about your antics. My postings here which continually rip your crakkka-conscience to shreds, is more than adequate consequences for your years of anti-Black posts you sabotage this website with.
emotions' SOLE controller wrote:You are a White racist cop and I reported you to proper agencies that surveillance you.
Once more, Akachi brings up another bold point for discussion.
Akachi wrote:-You Settle
You settled for the first broad that gave you pu$$y huh? You took the first menial job that came along with no ambition to go higher? This is the downfall of a man. Never settle, remain hungry, remain motivated.
The SOLE Controller wrote:So after 7-8 years of seldom able to pull me a hot perky chocolate sister, I then realized that I can't go on living life like that....
So, I said fucc them darkie chics.

All my life of lusting the darkie sisters, so much, had caused me to disregard & scoff at & frown at & clown the lightskinned-Black, the White, the HISP, the Arab, and the Asian honey dips who were constantly giving me some play.

So, I started dating them.
The SOLE Controller wrote:So once I got tired of chasing them around tired of begging for their love tired of begging for their affection tired of begging to make love to their beautiful pitch-Black bodies;

I got desperate.

Yep.

So I started dating the ugly, hi-yellow, pastyWHITE women who'd always chased me around, when I was stuck on beautiful darkskinned sisters who'd never give me any play.

"Life is too short to allow yourself to become trapped in one chapter. You learn what you can, you stand up and you move forward." - Cap's Mom

December 6th, 2016, 6:08 pm #275

man0man Doc, I need to find a bigger way to thank you for the free promotions

emotions' SOLE controller wrote:Yepper.

It's only right that your words here, be supplemented by some AFN Black History. Like when I asked your cliq to come help me in aiding darkskinned-Black women fight racism---and you all tucked your, tail, then ran to hide from me. For example...

I asked your cliq to come help me, offline, where I stomped out Inequality which raped darkie-chics who are Blackies and darkies just like me---you tucked your, tail, then ran to hide from me.

I invited you to join an Espousal Group for darkskinned-NIGGs Shannon Cooper Marlene Pinnock and Regina McBride---and you tucked your, tail, then ran to hide from me..

Just like LadyBug did and just like Doc Saul did. Cowardly bytches.
We see what the deal is, when its time to uplift darkskinned-women

Because you bytches hate darkskinned-Blacks, so now, you join Doc Saul (aka Doctor Agnus Whorelocks) to be jealous of me and angry at me----that I refused to use darkskinned-women as the sex slaves which you feel that they are.
B-)

December 6th, 2016, 10:26 pm #276

Ethos Logos Pathos wrote: man0man Doc, I need to find a bigger way to thank you for the free promotions

emotions' SOLE controller wrote:Yepper.

It's only right that your words here, be supplemented by some AFN Black History. Like when I asked your cliq to come help me in aiding darkskinned-Black women fight racism---and you all tucked your, tail, then ran to hide from me. For example...

I asked your cliq to come help me, offline, where I stomped out Inequality which raped darkie-chics who are Blackies and darkies just like me---you tucked your, tail, then ran to hide from me.

I invited you to join an Espousal Group for darkskinned-NIGGs Shannon Cooper Marlene Pinnock and Regina McBride---and you tucked your, tail, then ran to hide from me..

Just like LadyBug did and just like Doc Saul did. Cowardly bytches.
We see what the deal is, when its time to uplift darkskinned-women

Because you bytches hate darkskinned-Blacks, so now, you join Doc Saul (aka Doctor Agnus Whorelocks) to be jealous of me and angry at me----that I refused to use darkskinned-women as the sex slaves which you feel that they are.
B-)
Your ability to deflect almost borders on legend.

Folks are still waiting on you, offline, to see me pay for my illegal, racist activities.

My pay rate has increased since you made these unsavory allegations.
emotions' SOLE controller wrote:
Doctor Saul Santiago wrote:I have a supply of blood, body parts, and chemicals that await my attention.

Butchers.......

Oh, well.....JC loves them, too.

BRB
TRANSLATION: oh well yall, I'm off to sabotage another forensics case---- if it's a Black male defendant.
emotions' SOLE controller wrote:a racist White HISP, cop, is outstanding at going years here bragging about his policemen's paycheck he receives for 1)helping LAPD subjugate Black male suspects or 2)compromise forensic evidences

March 8th, 2018, 5:38 pm #277

That letter is sad.