March 27th, 2018, 2:22 pm #1091

Star Jones recently got married. His name is Ricardo Lugo.

"It always seems impossible until its done." - The Honorable Nelson Mandela

"Life is too short to allow yourself to become trapped in one chapter. You learn what you can, you stand up and you move forward." - Cap's Mom

March 29th, 2018, 2:48 am #1092

Give me a black man.

April 6th, 2018, 9:11 pm #1093

I always did like David Bowie over Mick Jagger.

What a lowdown thing to do to a mother & child, Mick.

Mick should be very grateful Karis came through for him during a very tough time, especially when she had reason not to.

I wanted to quote one of the youtube comments about the clip.
[quote=]Tayesha Hudson

Like my mom use to say, be careful about having a "favorite" child or treating your children differently! Because the one you favor might not be the one that brings you a glass of water when you thirsty!! lol She use to say it usually is the one you treated badly that will take care of You!?[/quote]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=admgqHa8XOg

Marsha was very beautiful.

[img]http://urbanbushbabes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Mick-and-Marsha1.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZTBC__s5ClY/WLe9v5CyXWI/AAAAAAAAvww/t8w5u7angnEioLnYsg6WdKjtsWDeib56QCLcB/s1600/Young%2BMarsha%2BHunt%2B%25281%2529.jpg[/img]

She certainly aged better than he did!

[img]http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/mp/qb0wfvObAm6l.jpg[/img]
"It always seems impossible until its done." - The Honorable Nelson Mandela

"Life is too short to allow yourself to become trapped in one chapter. You learn what you can, you stand up and you move forward." - Cap's Mom

April 7th, 2018, 12:33 am #1094

Doctor Magnus Warlock wrote:
Brenda wrote:What is going on with these sisters?
I would say nothing.

If anything, black men & women are exploring interracial dating as an option.
You are very deceitful here.

There is a huge difference. Yes mostly all Black men who IR-date do still embrace negro females and uplift negro women. Whereas the majority of today's Black women who IR-date are strategically and intentionally supporting a political agenda against Black men. That is why those Black women now suck up rewards from, Pop Culture, for showing an overt negative attitude toward Black males.

Blame it on, The post-1998 Oprahfication of Black Women.

April 7th, 2018, 2:47 am #1095

U Thant wrote:
Doctor Magnus Warlock wrote:
Brenda wrote:What is going on with these sisters?
I would say nothing.

If anything, black men & women are exploring interracial dating as an option.
You are very deceitful here.

There is a huge difference. Yes mostly all Black men who IR-date do still embrace negro females and uplift negro women. Whereas the majority of today's Black women who IR-date are strategically and intentionally supporting a political agenda against Black men. That is why those Black women now suck up rewards from, Pop Culture, for showing an overt negative attitude toward Black males.

Blame it on, The post-1998 Oprahfication of Black Women.
Lmao

This is delusional

A great majority of black men who date interacially can’t go one second without downing a black woman and telling us that is why they decided to date interacially

April 7th, 2018, 3:01 am #1096

You are one among the original Oprahficationed chics. Yes therefore you lack the viable experience and life in the IR-trenches you need in order to comment on my post luv.

Although I did expect you to post exactly what you posted here. Yes since you do exist as one of those Black women who uses, Slavery's Sexual Evils, to psyche yourself into thinking White men are going to one day leave White women to be with Black women.

July 8th, 2018, 8:03 pm #1097

Lisa wrote:Give me a black man.
Me to.