9:09 AM - Jun 07, 2018 #191

President Trump. You keep forgetting to be the biggest racist on the planet, especially coming the likes of dumb and dumber below.

Symbolism – Whine about president Trump. Petulance, unprofessionalism, race baiting, useless.

Substance-Kim Kardashian got in the game. Spoke with President Trump about a great grandmother, Alice Johnson. The President granted Alice clemency.
The lesson. If all you care about is whining like you see on The View, CNN, MSNBC, etc, live by their example. If you want substantive change then pursue that, as shown in the Kim example.

By the way. Obama rejected Alice's commutation. Dems like Chuck Schumer didn't like that she received clemency.
Need I say more.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/201 ... -ac360.cnn
"Unlearn what you have learned."

9:34 AM - Jun 07, 2018 #192

By the way, speaking on behalf of my president, fuck you up-chuck schumer.

And another thing. Everytime I want to elevate LeBron to the creme de la creme occupied by the likes of magic and mj, he disappoints.
Memo to LeBron. A little less time confronting the president on a WH visit that won't happen for the Cavs, and a little more focus on taking your team to a championship victory.

12:38 PM - Jun 07, 2018 #193

Snidely Whiplash wrote:Kim Kardashian got in the game.
Thanks pal, but....this forum is already, long aware of this. Thanks to someone who cares about Kanye/Kim Kardashian work just a littttle bit more than you do B-)
wrote:...I want to elevate LeBron to the creme de la creme occupied by the likes of magic and mj, he disappoints. Memo to LeBron...
Memo to Snide...you can not elevate Lebron to a status with players he's already greater than; Go do your research.

In year 15, Lebron is currently doing things which we've never seen before. By mj's year 15 had was old and retired for 2yrs yes and Magic was old fat injured plus sitting in his Coca-Cola executive offices by year 15. mj lead a team to 3 straight NBA Finals and magic helped Kareem lead a team to 4 straight NBA Finals, whereas Lebron, has lead a team to eight (8) straight NBA Finals B-)

8:37 AM - Jun 20, 2018 #194

About 3 years ago he announced. Watching these smug idiots never gets old.

9:37 PM - Jun 27, 2018 #195

The travel ban goes in effect. Standing firm on illegal immigration. Appointing a new constitutional judge. Restoring order. Mr President, all this winning. Slow down bro...nah, keep going!

12:25 AM - Jul 29, 2018 #196

Growth rate 4.1%
unemployment for all in particular, blacks, women, asian, latino, vets, disabled, among the lowest if not the lowest measured.
The EU now decides they wanna workout better trading after the president's tariff stance
North Korea dismantling a test site and returning americans killed in action from the korean war
Using his political capital to endorse a black candidate (oops, there goes that racism narrative again.)
And on, and on.

All this winning.

The best president of our lifetimes.
MAGA

7:40 AM - Jul 30, 2018 #197

whoa whoa pump your brakes kid ... let's put some foam on that fire.
Snidely Whiplash wrote:Growth rate 4.1%
unemployment for all in particular, blacks, women, asian, latino, vets, disabled, among the lowest if not the lowest measured.
... the president's tariff stance ... All this winning.

MAGA
Trump pulls tariffs out on China, idiotically? Check.

As of May 2018, we owe China $1.2-trillion?! Check.

President Clinton left The White House national budget in Jan'00 with a $30-billion surplus, I repeat, SURPLUS?!! Check.

Yet as of Feb 2018, on Trump's watch, our national budget sits at a $21-trillion deficit?!!! Check. B-)

MAIA

7:43 AM - Jul 30, 2018 #198

U Thant wrote: MAIA
Maybe America's In Attrition???

6:52 AM - Oct 11, 2018 #199

I see the plantation negroes aren't too happy with Kanye visiting and supporting our President Trump. 😂
Well I just saw a recent poll where over 30 % of blacks now support President Trump. With a growing economy and household incomes highest in quite some time, free thinking blacks are taking charge of their lives. To that I say good. I, Kanye, Jim Brown, Herschel Walker, Candace Owens, and on and on welcomes you.

https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/kanyes- ... -the-dems/

9:50 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #200

My biggest takeaway from this meeting with President Trump, Jim Brown, and Kanye West is just how useless our so-salled black reps are.
In the meeting, issues from relocating businesses into the cities to prison sentencing reform. Actually addressing issues in our communities. These are things these black reps should be doing. Instead they spend 8 years worshipping and protecting Obama Now with President Trump, it's impeach 45.
These people take an oath to the constitution as well as to represent their constituents. They are failing the people miserably.