Joined: May 18th, 2015, 3:27 pm

September 9th, 2018, 2:23 am #11

U Thant wrote:
Can't Help It wrote: ...why in the hell is it OK for the ReThugs to starve people, allow them to die because they have limited insurance coverage, sleep under bridges, fear for their lives everyday.....what has the GOPhers done to counteract all that you claim the Dems are doing to people?

Can you show readers where Obama took care of, business, therefore our nation from 2009-'16 had no starving people being allowed to to die, no people with limited insurance coverage, no people sleeping under bridges, no people fearing for their lives everyday?

 I'd love for you to show us all, Obama's successful policies which prevented all of those terrible things in our society.
Did he increase the situation? He increased FS eligibility for those unemployed, extended unemployment pay for those in line to lose their homes, got the health coverage Bill enacted to save young / old, alike with decent health care.....You're still alive as most others are also.....without his moves in the time of economic disaster the Dems held it together....unlike the crooks on the other side of the aisle. One more time.....what di you ninnies want him to do for blacks only,?
Understanding is much deeper than knowledge. There are many who know but few who understand.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: July 23rd, 2012, 7:11 am

September 9th, 2018, 7:33 am #12

I see obama is out there. Spinning his web of lies, deceit, and obfuscation. By the way, did he happen to mention the violence in chicago streets? Or did he stick to the script as dictated by his fag bribing puppet masters.
In the 8 years, 8 miserable years of obummer, black unemployment has never been lower.
Now obummer wants to take credit as if we're all stupid. To borrow a quote, you can fool some of the some of the some of the time...
"Unlearn what you have learned."
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 30th, 2010, 7:59 pm

September 13th, 2018, 1:45 pm #13

Snidely Whiplash wrote: I see obama is out there. Spinning his web of lies, deceit, and obfuscation. By the way, did he happen to mention the violence in chicago streets? Or did he stick to the script as dictated by his fag bribing puppet masters.
In the 8 years, 8 miserable years of obummer, black unemployment has never been lower.
Now obummer wants to take credit as if we're all stupid. To borrow a quote, you can fool some of the some of the some of the time...
 In September 2014, reports on the Black female unemployment rate showed at 10.6 percent, the same as it was the year before. Many assert that hiring discrimination and the fact that many have left the job market all together are factors for high Black unemployment overall.

Guess that's Obama's fault.


There has been major progress under President Obama in education with regard to high school dropout rates. According to the Department of Education, High School dropout rates are at a historic low, with the greatest progress seen among African Americans and Hispanics.

Oh that's horrible.


Over 3 million poor Americans, including hundreds of thousands of African Americans in the South would be covered if not for Republican governors blocking the Medicaid expansion under the Affordable Care Act.

Guess that's Obama's fault.

 President Obama signed the Fair Sentencing Act in 2010 which narrowed the penalty between crack and powder cocaine from 1:100 to 1:18. Last year, President Obama established a task force on policing and this year he rolled back the use of certain military equipment by local police -- a Black Lives Matter related demand.

How dare he.

During the Obama presidency, the Department of Justice has investigated several police departments including Ferguson, Cleveland and Philadelphia under former Attorney General Eric Holder and current Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

The nerve of that guy  😒

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/don ... ca-n403881
I have no more campaigns to run. I know because I won both of them.
#someblacklivesmattersomeblacklivesdont
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: July 9th, 2013, 2:33 pm

September 14th, 2018, 2:13 am #14

kennyinbmore wrote:
Snidely Whiplash wrote: I see obama is out there. Spinning his web of lies, deceit, and obfuscation. By the way, did he happen to mention the violence in chicago streets? Or did he stick to the script as dictated by his fag bribing puppet masters.
In the 8 years, 8 miserable years of obummer, black unemployment has never been lower.
Now obummer wants to take credit as if we're all stupid. To borrow a quote, you can fool some of the some of the some of the time...
... Many assert that hiring discrimination and the fact that many have left the job market all together are factors for high Black unemployment overall.

Guess that's Obama's fault.

  Sentencing Act in 2010 which narrowed the penalty between crack and powder cocaine from 1:100 to 1:18. Last year, President Obama established a task force on policing and this year he rolled back the use of certain military equipment by local police -- a Black Lives Matter related demand.

How dare he.

During the Obama presidency, the Department of Justice has investigated several police departments including Ferguson, Cleveland and Philadelphia under former Attorney General Eric Holder and current Attorney General Loretta Lynch
Obama failed Black America therefore many of those citizens gave up, hope, and left the job market altogether once they realized Obama's focus on uplifting every group of unemployed citizens except Black workers.  Once the private sector saw this behavior from him/how a Black President didn't care about his own people, they then felt emboldened by Obama to discriminate against Blacks more feverishly.

The Black Lives Matter group was started by three (3) Black women.  They refused to meet with Obama when he personally invited them to come talk at The White House. The BLM Founders said Obama is not about real change, toward police brutality of Black people.

They might have a point too, when you consider how Obama & Holder investigated several hundred cops for civil rights violations against Black citizens.  But never once, did Holder ever charge any cop. In 8 years.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: September 3rd, 2014, 1:14 am

September 14th, 2018, 8:18 am #15

Democrats policies have set black people back. If you look at history blacks were much stronger before most blacks started voting Democrat. 
Quote
Like
Share