Moderator: DirkNL

piercehawkeye45
One Googol Years
piercehawkeye45
One Googol Years
Joined: July 2nd, 2006, 5:53 pm

April 7th, 2008, 10:00 pm #41

hello wrote:
piercehawkeye45 wrote: Osama helped lead the Afghans against the Soviets in the 80s because of Soviet imperialism and he wants to lead the charge against the west for the same reasons.
He went on a charge against the west because of American troops were deployed in Mecca to combat the Saddam Hussien threat. He got pissed off with the Saudis because they prefered American troops over the dozens of little militias that Bin laden was going to provide
That and other Imperialistic reasons.
wrote: Anyway back to the topic. You can get rid of this whole godforsaken administration Right now if the american people weren't so f'n stupid.
No you can't. You can get rid of one person who will just be replaced with someone of the same values.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Besides, you cannot change many parts of the system without a complete takeover. And also, very few people in the United States want Ron Paul as president, as shown by how many people voted for him.

And the "if you don't agree with me, you are stupid" argument is pretty lame.
Dropped the atomic bomb let them know that it's real
Speak soft with a big stick do what I say or be killed
I'm America!

I have found the enemy and he is us.
Quote
Like
Share

kermitcintron
Crazy Doctor's Apprentice
kermitcintron
Crazy Doctor's Apprentice
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 11:12 pm

April 7th, 2008, 10:27 pm #42

Flamingo wrote: That never happened in America before. Every time a president was assassinated, people just mourned, there wasn't a revolution. What makes Paul's hypothetical assassination any different?
people are more aware nowadays then they were in '63.
wrote:No you can't. You can get rid of one person who will just be replaced with someone of the same values.


DUH! That's because this country has been hijacked. Looking at clinton, mccain and obama proves your point easily.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"= common knowledge/everybody knows that already.
Quote
Like
Share

ZaroRansolo
Crazy Doctor's Apprentice
ZaroRansolo
Crazy Doctor's Apprentice
Joined: January 21st, 2008, 8:00 pm

April 7th, 2008, 10:59 pm #43

kermitcintron wrote:
Flamingo wrote: That never happened in America before. Every time a president was assassinated, people just mourned, there wasn't a revolution. What makes Paul's hypothetical assassination any different?
people are more aware nowadays then they were in '63.
Hmm, 45 years hardly changes much, if they found it that big of a deal they would of done the rioting back then.

I'm actually sure many people would agree with his assassination, and people will just get over it quickly. No one makes that big of a fuss over something that not many people care about.
Sustine Et Abstine
Quote
Like
Share

hello
Planning World Domination
hello
Planning World Domination
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:43 pm

April 7th, 2008, 11:19 pm #44

kermitcintron wrote:
ZaroRansolo wrote:
kermitcintron wrote: Either that or they'll be assassinated.
And when they get assassinated? Hmm? "Well that sucks" :mentally challenged monkey:
no then there will be mass riots in the streets and a physical revolution will take place.
America won't ever have a violent revolution because

1. The army would stop it
2. The average joe doesn't really give a fuck about Illuminati and folding dollar bills and all that
3. There aren't enough "enlightened" people to do it
4. Even if you did get some mass riots or anything of the sort, people would just start looting
5. Not many people are really prepared to die for what they believe in
Quote
Like
Share

kermitcintron
Crazy Doctor's Apprentice
kermitcintron
Crazy Doctor's Apprentice
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 11:12 pm

April 7th, 2008, 11:31 pm #45

ZaroRansolo wrote:
kermitcintron wrote:
Flamingo wrote: That never happened in America before. Every time a president was assassinated, people just mourned, there wasn't a revolution. What makes Paul's hypothetical assassination any different?
people are more aware nowadays then they were in '63.
Hmm, 45 years hardly changes much, if they found it that big of a deal they would of done the rioting back then.

I'm actually sure many people would agree with his assassination, and people will just get over it quickly. No one makes that big of a fuss over something that not many people care about.
There is a huge underbelly/underground today. Unlike '63. Also, unlike '63, there's the INTERNET! Plus, all of these past incidents in history, (9/11,JKF,RFK,etc.) have created the huge underbelly/underground today. Each thing was a step to where we will be if they try another assassination or 9/11.

wrote:1. The army would stop it
2. The average joe doesn't really give a fuck about Illuminati and folding dollar bills and all that
3. There aren't enough "enlightened" people to do it
4. Even if you did get some mass riots or anything of the sort, people would just start looting
5. Not many people are really prepared to die for what they believe in


To sum up those 5 points. The rulers have ALWAYS tried to rule the people. Freedom is a relatively new concept in comparison to tyranny and dictatorship. Thomas jefferson once said that every generation needs a revolution and I agree with that statement because without one, history will repeat itself and we will fall into a fascist, authoritarian, oligarchy/Aristocracy. A violent revolution is actually overdue.
Quote
Like
Share

hello
Planning World Domination
hello
Planning World Domination
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:43 pm

April 7th, 2008, 11:57 pm #46

But the American public is too busy watching shitty reality tv shows to actually give a fuck about their freedoms. The public have been watching so much fox tv that their political beliefs have been reduced to the bad guys and the good guys (this being decided by the elite)
If there was a revolution going on the public will be watching through their tv

Quote
Like
Share

Flamingo
Could destroy Exit Mundi itself
Flamingo
Could destroy Exit Mundi itself
Joined: July 6th, 2006, 9:42 pm

April 8th, 2008, 12:09 am #47

Perhaps we can vote on revolution via American Idol...

TEXT "REVOLT" if you want to uprise.

TEXT "SURRENDER" if you want to bow down to the NWO.

TEXT "NELLY" if you want the new Nelly ringtones.
Quote
Like
Share

kermitcintron
Crazy Doctor's Apprentice
kermitcintron
Crazy Doctor's Apprentice
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 11:12 pm

April 8th, 2008, 1:01 am #48

hello wrote: But the American public is too busy watching shitty reality tv shows to actually give a fuck about their freedoms. The public have been watching so much fox tv that their political beliefs have been reduced to the bad guys and the good guys (this being decided by the elite)
If there was a revolution going on the public will be watching through their tv
That's right.

It's getting pretty scary. But I don't let it consume my life. I am prepared and I know how to filter from what's fact and what's intentional jargon to discredit the true conspiracy theorists who are on the right track.
Quote
Like
Share

piercehawkeye45
One Googol Years
piercehawkeye45
One Googol Years
Joined: July 2nd, 2006, 5:53 pm

April 8th, 2008, 1:02 am #49

A revolution in the United States will not happen until individual lives are being controlled by the government. That is why the people in charge will not bring us to fascism.

Take the Vietnam versus Iraq war for example. In Vietnam, people were getting drafted and the deaths were around 60,000 as opposed to the no draft, 4,000 dead Iraqi war.
Dropped the atomic bomb let them know that it's real
Speak soft with a big stick do what I say or be killed
I'm America!

I have found the enemy and he is us.
Quote
Like
Share

kermitcintron
Crazy Doctor's Apprentice
kermitcintron
Crazy Doctor's Apprentice
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 11:12 pm

April 8th, 2008, 1:09 am #50

piercehawkeye45 wrote: A revolution in the United States will not happen until individual lives are being controlled by the government. That is why the people in charge will not bring us to fascism.

Take the Vietnam versus Iraq war for example. In Vietnam, people were getting drafted and the deaths were around 60,000 as opposed to the no draft, 4,000 dead Iraqi war.
They are. And it is only going to get worse. Just look at the washington D.C. Vs. heller case.

They're gonna bring back the draft, bring about a cashless society, Etc. ultimately leading to their oligarchy. We need a revolution before it's too late. I really mean this.
Quote
Like
Share