ValorPikachu
SS License Holder
SS License Holder
ValorPikachu
SS License Holder
SS License Holder

September 6th, 2008, 11:48 am #11

"Darnit,he won't stand still. Lets see how he enjoys THIS!" Pikaman said.

Pikaman would start speeding in a circle,and when Harke didn't expect it,he threw powerful binds or grass that held onto him tight.

"ITS OVER! RIGHT HERE,RIGHT NOW!" Pikaman said grabbing the strings.

Pikaman would finally use Forest Boomerang to pin Harke to the walls.

Pikaman then finally killed him with a slash.

"Its over."
Awards Won: Biggest Spammer: Summer 2008,Most Infamous: Summer 2008
wrote:Knuckles: Ok. I know you don't like me,and i certantly don't like you. But i think we need to set aside our differences and work this out together. Now all you have to do for me is MAKE THIS FREAKING JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GRRRR*! ...i hate you mario. I hate you so much.
Sonic: Hey Knuckles.
Knuckles: WHAT DO YOU WANT??????????
Sonic: Woah,geeze! Nothing,i just wanted to say hi!
Knuckles: Oh. Well,sit down and shut up. Im trying to beat this freaking game.
Sonic: You mean,outside?
Knuckles: Yeah.
Sonic: Where theres no electricity.
Knuckles: Yeah thats right.
Sonic: Oh,well,i was coming by to tell you cause Tails told me this REALLY funny joke! It starts out like..
Knuckles: GRR MAN YOU!! YOU MADE ME DIE YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sonic: Dude,i think you may have an anger problem.
Knuckles: What? I do not! Things just piss me off a lot.
Sonic: O RLY?
Knuckles: Yeah really.
Sonic: Ok then,*holds a puppy* Hold this puppy.
Knuckles: Why?
Sonic: We gonna see if you have an anger problem. Now hold it.
Knuckles: No thats ok.
Sonic: Come on,all you gotta do is hold it!
Knuckles: *looking away* I don't want to.
Sonic: HOLD THE FREAKIN PUPPY! *throws it at knuckles*
Knuckles: *turns around and catches it* Hey this isn't so bad.
Sonic: So you don't feel angry?
Knuckles: Not really. In fact,hes kinda cute! How are you doing my little buddy? Look at your soft ears and tai..*Puppy craps on Knuckles* AWWW HES CRAPPING ON ME!! AW YOU SON OF A..*throws puppy on ground and uses machine gun on Puppy* RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Sonic: Okaay..Now hold this baby.

THE END.

Evil Fudge
S License Holder
S License Holder
Evil Fudge
S License Holder
S License Holder

September 7th, 2008, 6:02 am #12

When he was bound tight with the strings and the boomerang, Harke was preparing another spell to counter the blade that was getting near his life.

"Earthen Shield."

After the words were said, a large wall of earth appeared before Pikaman, blocking his attempt to end Harke's life. He then used his staff, turned into a blade, to slice the binding grass strings and the boomerang into shreds. Muttering another spell, he made sure this little rat didn't bother his anymore.

"Flaming Shield."

He jumped onto his wall of earth as 3 spheres of fire surrounded his middle, protecting him from Pikaman's annoying binding strings.

"Nope. You. Still. Haven't. Learned. A Thing."

ValorPikachu
SS License Holder
SS License Holder
ValorPikachu
SS License Holder
SS License Holder

September 8th, 2008, 11:32 am #13

"Hold still god dammit!"

Pikaman started to be MAD. He drained all of Harkes ENG,and unleashed it to make a powerful thundershock attack. HE finally ended it with his Double Thunderblade. NOW it was over.

"If he doesn't stand still and die this time,he better wish that he WAS dead." Pikaman said jumping to the highest point of the battlefield [size=-7]charging up dark power.[/size]
wrote:Knuckles: Ok. I know you don't like me,and i certantly don't like you. But i think we need to set aside our differences and work this out together. Now all you have to do for me is MAKE THIS FREAKING JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GRRRR*! ...i hate you mario. I hate you so much.
Sonic: Oh,well,i was coming by to tell you cause Tails told me this REALLY funny joke! It starts out like..
Knuckles: GRR MAN YOU!! YOU MADE ME DIE YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Knuckles: Not really. In fact,hes kinda cute! How are you doing my little buddy? Look at your soft ears and tai..*Puppy craps on Knuckles* AWWW HES CRAPPING ON ME!! AW YOU SON OF A..*throws puppy on ground and uses machine gun on Puppy* RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

THE END.

Evil Fudge
S License Holder
S License Holder
Evil Fudge
S License Holder
S License Holder

September 8th, 2008, 9:38 pm #14

(OOC: First off, new RP lesson. Try not to godmode. Godmoding is.. well.. basically posting a scenario that you always win. Like automatic hits. The posts should be made so that you attack, but you leave room for your opponent to react. "Killed him with a slash" is an example of auto-hits.)

Drained of all of his energy, Harke had no choice but to simply dodge all of Pikaman's attacks. He jumped back into his earth sanctuary, protecting him from the thundershock attack. The thunderblades were easy to dodge as well, since he had figured out how Pikaman uses his sword.

"I hope you've learned something. Please.."

ValorPikachu
SS License Holder
SS License Holder
ValorPikachu
SS License Holder
SS License Holder

September 8th, 2008, 9:46 pm #15

"Fine,but you haven't faced MY TRUE POWER!!" Pikaman said in a rage.

Like in his normal X time,he was turning buggy. His thundersword turned purple with yellow spots. He got black eyes,and a buggy outfit. He knew Harke was gonna lose. Pikaman was not losing to a darn level 6.

"Try this on for size! Bug Sword!" Pikaman said flinging his as powerful as a gorrila and bear combined bug sword at Harke. It was wide as a table. Pikaman then waited for Harke to jump,since he couldn't block or get out of the way,it was to strong for his shield,and its wide.

THE END.

Evil Fudge
S License Holder
S License Holder
Evil Fudge
S License Holder
S License Holder

September 9th, 2008, 7:19 am #16

"True power. You haven't SEEN true power yet."

Seeing the ginormous sword, Harke was slightly taken aback. He'd never seen a sword that big. Or purple. He hated purple.

Nice sword, Harke thought.

As Pikaman swung his Bug Sword, Harke knew that he couldn't dodge that thing. He was out of energy, too, so he couldn't cast any spell to counteract it. Energy. Just what I need.

Harke mustered his strength and jumped onto the sword. He turned his staff into his Soul Sapper and stabbed it into the sword. He felt a surge of energy go through him, revitalizing him.

ValorPikachu
SS License Holder
SS License Holder
ValorPikachu
SS License Holder
SS License Holder

September 9th, 2008, 12:05 pm #17

Suddently,before Harke could use the Soul Sapper the Bugsword turned into a giant missle. It shot up and was headed for the celing.

"Warned ya." Pikaman said puting up a dark aura around the missle. Harke was trapped.

THE END.

Evil Fudge
S License Holder
S License Holder
Evil Fudge
S License Holder
S License Holder

September 9th, 2008, 1:12 pm #18

"Oh look. A dark aura. I'm soooo scared."

Harke looked at the ground with a nasty grin. His body began to look like it was burning with a black flame. The flame went through the dark aura like it was tissue paper in a giant blaze.

"Rrraaaaaaggghhh!!! Darkness Overload!"

The giant missile instantly shattered into pieces at the huge release of energy. Harke seemed to float in the air, an aura of black flame engulfing him. He fired off a barrage of dark spells towards the ground, where Pikaman was standing.

"Like I said, you haven't SEEN true power yet."

ValorPikachu
SS License Holder
SS License Holder
ValorPikachu
SS License Holder
SS License Holder

September 9th, 2008, 7:28 pm #19

"Will you just hold still already??" Pikaman said absorbing the darkness power.

"Just what i needed. If he uses another attack,i can form my ultimate move." Pikaman said grinning eviliy.

THE END.

Evil Fudge
S License Holder
S License Holder
Evil Fudge
S License Holder
S License Holder

September 10th, 2008, 7:38 am #20

"Just what I needed. If he uses another attack, I can form my ultimate move." Pikaman said grinning evilly.

"You know, you shouldn't have said that out loud." Harke replied. "I can hear you from up here. Of course, since you can absorb my dark spells anyway, I'll have to think of something else. I've got just the thing for you."

Harke took his staff and transformed it into a massive hand-cannon. Charging it up with elemental magic, he fired a barrage incredibly large shots at Pikaman and the surrounding area with Pinpoint(tm) accuracy, leaving no room to hide.

"Plus, you don't have a sword anymore."