Is Slovenia in Balkans or outside it?

Is Slovenia in Balkans or outside it?

October 15th, 2004, 11:03 am #1

DO YOU FEEL BALKAN PEOPLE. IVE HEARD MANY TIMES U SLOVENIANS WANT TO SEPARATE FROM THEIR

THATS MY QUESTION.
such thing is also in croatia and romania but not that much.DONT FORGET GERMANY9THE WESTERN WORLD) IS THE THING YOUR REVOLUTIONERS WERE TRYING TO GET RID OF.IF IT WASNT FOR THE VILLIGERS KEEPING THE LANGUAGE AND CUSTOMS U D BE Agerman or austrian

BULGARIA OVER EVERYTHING
ÁÚËÃÀÐÈß Å ÂÅËÈÊÀ!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Zecanin on November 14th, 2004, 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kama
Kama

March 20th, 2005, 4:42 am #2

Whether Slo is balkan or not really depends on who you ask. They are Balkan, because of their blood ties to other Balkans (Slavic). Yet at the same time, they are considered an Alpinian country for obvious reasons. Geographically, they have more in common with Austria then other Balkan countries (this is because a part of Slovenijan voted to join Austria during one of the World Wars...forget which one. I'm guessing II)
Also, Slovenija was THE trading route to take for many centuries. Empires fought for it because it opened "nothern" Europe, to "southern" Europe. Thus, it can be considered to be the centre of Europe. It all depends who you talk to really.
If you want a firmer answer, I can safely tell you that Slovenija is traditionally considered Balkan, despite their protests. :D

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 12th, 2005, 12:14 am #3

DO YOU FEEL BALKAN PEOPLE. IVE HEARD MANY TIMES U SLOVENIANS WANT TO SEPARATE FROM THEIR

THATS MY QUESTION.
such thing is also in croatia and romania but not that much.DONT FORGET GERMANY9THE WESTERN WORLD) IS THE THING YOUR REVOLUTIONERS WERE TRYING TO GET RID OF.IF IT WASNT FOR THE VILLIGERS KEEPING THE LANGUAGE AND CUSTOMS U D BE Agerman or austrian

BULGARIA OVER EVERYTHING
It was WW1.

May 16th, 2005, 6:07 pm #4

THATS MY QUESTION.

BULGARIA OVER EVERYTHING
Excuse me but Slovenians are not people from Balkan, we are the samo rase as Germans are, altough we excepted Slavic language. But our culture is closer to Germans than to Croatian, Serbian,...

Even Hitler said that we are germans with slavic language...

anonymus
anonymus

May 17th, 2005, 3:21 am #5

THATS MY QUESTION.

BULGARIA OVER EVERYTHING
You are german's bitches and servants.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 21st, 2005, 10:41 pm #6

THATS MY QUESTION.

BULGARIA OVER EVERYTHING
that much of slovenian education , germans whit slaven language haha

July 4th, 2005, 3:27 am #7

THATS MY QUESTION.

BULGARIA OVER EVERYTHING
Re: Is Slovenia in Balkans or outside it?
No score for this post May 16 2005, 8:07 PM

Excuse me but Slovenians are not people from Balkan, we are the samo rase as Germans are,

Thats the most stupid thing i ever heard, you are NOT the same race as the Germans, and i realy hope for Slovenians sake that they are outside balkan

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 6th, 2005, 8:12 pm #8

THATS MY QUESTION.

BULGARIA OVER EVERYTHING
Slovenians are bustards,they are far away from western culture and rejected from balkanians,Who needs UNFINISHED nation as they are...

Jancsika
Jancsika

July 7th, 2005, 10:38 pm #9

THATS MY QUESTION.

BULGARIA OVER EVERYTHING
not that it helps a lot.. but Slovenia is sometimes included among the Balkanic countries and sometimes not. i believe they are more often excluded than included as part of the Balkans

the following countries are usually included;
serbia&montenegro,bulgaria,part of turkey,macedonia,albania,greece and bosnia herzegovina.
part of romania is also sometimes included, as well as croatia and the already mentioned slovenia

anonymus
anonymus

July 8th, 2005, 5:04 am #10

THATS MY QUESTION.

BULGARIA OVER EVERYTHING
what a stupid question. just look at the map and you will find slovenia partially included as well as hungary. the whole croatia is geographically on the balkan peninsula.
i guess the real question is about balkan mentality. well, the whole europe is one huge balkan. 200 years ago it was france, 90 years ago austria-hungary, 65 years ago germany, 15 years ago ex-yu...