Wait...What's the deal with the unicorn?

Aniketos
Citizen of the World

January 17th, 2018, 1:52 am #1

As you signed into Elenlond today, you were no doubt shocked. Perhaps you asked yourself, “Have I wandered into an alternate dimension? Did I type the URL in wrong? My faith in reality is shattered! I must now go full solipsist!”
No need to panic! It’s just a new skin! No need to go leaping into solipsism….yet!
We, the staff, figured that the site’s appearance could do with an update. It has all the same features as the old one, plus a few new ones, and it’s got a fancy unicorn! All of this is courtesy of Mel, who has worked hard in making the graphics and coding the skin, so give him a pat on the back for his hard work! Also, if you discover any problems with the skin, do tell Mel as soon as possible so he can fix them.
Since it is so time-consuming, we will stop updating the previous skin, as we have stopped updating the others.

This is also an excellent opportunity to announce our newest OTMs! Gouka has taken the character OTM by storm, and the thread OTM goes to Uncertainty Principle – more for Nispa’s efforts than mine, I promise.

Shiro
Citizen of the World

January 17th, 2018, 3:58 pm #2

Mobile still on the old format. WOO

Edit: Nevermind, just didn't change it. All good.