IC Quotation Thread!

Kestrel Sumner
Citizen of the World

June 9th, 2009, 9:42 pm #1

Alrighty, we're going to start posting quotes at the top of the forum, randomized, just to show some of the neat and fun things people can come up with. Or, you know, just things that amused you, for whatever reason. If you have a favourite quote, or you really liked one, from a certain Rp, please post below with the quote, as well as who said it, and a link to the thread it was from. =D Please keep swearing to a minimum, though - nothing outrageous (so that means anything with the f-word in it basically, haha).

Ready...

Set...

Go~

Cain Kaadian
Citizen of the World

June 9th, 2009, 10:46 pm #2

XD I dunno... "Give. Me. My. Fucking. Scythe. Back." is my personal favorite.

XP Said by You-Know-Who in You-Know-Where.

Liron
Citizen of the World
Liron
Citizen of the World

June 10th, 2009, 1:34 pm #3

That Andi one.....from that one thread.....about that one thing....xP

Aka.......

"Ah, excuse me for interrupting, Gentlemen, but I couldn't help but notice you cooking a child." - Andromalius, Crimson Rain

(Yes. That is taken directly from Yori's quote thread. I'm far to lazy to look it up.)

Deleted User
Deleted User

June 11th, 2009, 1:51 am #4

lmao i love that one...

Andromalius
Citizen of the World

June 12th, 2009, 10:10 pm #5

"I do not object, but know, Sire, that my specialty is groups..."
"Yes.... your specialty does appear to be groups..."

- Freya and Razarod from Stolen

I like this one XD

Kestrel Sumner
Citizen of the World

June 13th, 2009, 10:31 pm #6

If you guys give me a couple more (I said keep swearing to a minimum! XP), I'll put them up at the top of the forum. But I don't want it to be cycling through 2-3 quotes. There was one other in her quote thread that I'll take, said by Quicksilver, I think.

Yorishine
Citizen of the World

June 14th, 2009, 3:17 pm #7

XP Pfft, it's your quote with the swearing. Not my fault it's awesome (psst- it's yours). =O Or should I blame Ri-Ri for it?

Sphynx
Citizen of the World

June 19th, 2009, 5:44 am #8

“Yes, I’m sure that I would enjoy killing you very much…if you would have allowed me to do so, that is.” - Sphynx to Yori in The Dragon Heart Inn

Kestrel Sumner
Citizen of the World

June 19th, 2009, 6:40 am #9

Shadow is presently fighting with the quote generator. She is seriously going to bludgeon it.

That is all.

Kestrel Sumner
Citizen of the World

July 28th, 2009, 9:39 pm #10

So, I finally got the damn quote generator up. Unfortunately, because it's touchy, I had to drop anything with quotation marks, meaning I had to make minor changes to the quotes I put up. Anything that was in quotes is now underlined, and anything that had a contraction was uncontracted (is that even a word? >>; ). Sorry guys, it's the best I can do unless someone knows of a generator that isn't touchy like that. The one I had before would let me, but... I dunno. I might try to replace this one with the other. We'll see...

EDIT: Forget it, I got the one I wanted to work work. So! Throw quotes at me. XP